#181 Manara

Manara

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:01 AM

I'll translate here what I posted in my blog about the ova trailer

The video begins with a Naruto apparently killed after a fight. Sakura is bent over his body and Kakashi arrives moments after, encountering such a scene and regrets. Then we entered a long flashback with scenes of combat between Naruto and Sasuke, that combines what had just happened a few moments ago with scenes from the past . At the end of the flash back, Naruto and Sasuke clash with his classic ranzengan shidori and then turn to the present. Sakura Tears fall from his face that is suddenly touched by the hand of the blonde, causing the pinkgirl fall in a cry of relief and embrace his companion. On the other hand, for a devastated battlefield, we have Kabuto and Tobi, who seemed to be just watching the whole thing. They withdraw. Sasuke stands up groggy, but alive. He takes one hand to the eyes and smiled wickedly. The focus now is going to evolve his Sharingan, from three commas to the full form of MS. The screen is completely red and heard a throbbing heart and a crying baby.

The first question that arises is whether this video has any real implications for real plot of Naruto. Of course I could be completely wrong, but I think so.
Let us make a brief visit to Wikipedia to learn what's even an OVA.

Original video animation (オリジナル・ビデオ・アニメーション Orijinaru bideo animēshon?), abbreviated as OVA (オーブイエー / オーヴィーエー / オヴァ ōbuiē, ōvīē or ova?) media (and sometimes as OAV by English-speakers), are animated films and series made specially for release in home-video formats. The term originated in relation to Japanese animation (anime).[citation needed] Most producers of OVAs release them direct-to-video, without prior showings on TV or in theatres; however, there may be very rare occasions where, for example, the first part of an OVA series is broadcast for promotional purposes. OVA titles were originally made available on VHS, later becoming more popular on LaserDisc and eventually DVD.[1] Starting in summer 2008 the term OAD (original animation DVD)[2][3] began to refer to DVD releases published bundled with their source material manga.

OK, now we know what is an OVA, but, interestingly, the video in question is also considered a trailer. What is a trailer in wikipédia?

Trailer is a video clip to advertise a movie, television, an electronic game or other publication.
(From Portuguese wikipedia. I think the setting more objective and complete)

Thus, we might consider the video in question but as a preview of something that will still happen in the manga / anime.

Some say that crying is for the birth of a new power of Sasuke, or something. I doubt it. Notice that the red of the end is different.. It is not the same red characteristic of the sharingan. It is a more open red, resembling blood. So, we have a cry, what would be the emergence of a new generation. Generation is already born in a long war (remember that Kabuto and Tobi still alive) therefore, the blood.

Red of the Sasuke's Sharingan

Transition from red of the sharingan to a new red, with a more open tone

Fundo vermelho com as batidas e coração e bebê chorando

Recently in the manga there was some reference to the crossing of fingers between Naruto Sasuke, scene that is shown in the OVA. But in the manga the boys refuse to do so because of intense rivalry from the time of the academy. Kishimoto would be telling us something?

Naruto and Sasuke should cross their fingers as a sign of respect and friendship before the fight, but they do not, starting immediately into the fray and are scolded by Iruka.

In the ova trailer, this scene appears briefly in the middle of fight scenes between the two

I knew from this forum source, that in an interview, very old, that Kishimoto would be a good idea to do a third saga with the characters more matures. But he never talk about it again. Or he gave up the idea, or do not want to spoil the surprise. The fact is we can not forget that Naruto is now one of the best selling manga in Japan (being always between the second and third place). Not to mention the good audience from anime and movies, product sales, etc.. That is, it is a highly profitable franchise. And, in my view, would still yield very good if Kishi has willingness to continues the good work.

Algumas pessoas temem a possibilidade de uma nova saga. Eles temem o risco de cruzar com a porcaria que foi Dragon Ball GT. Neste caso, seria melhor do que Naruto tinha uma conclusão o mais rapidamente possível, de preferência no final do arco da guerra ou a luta entre Sasuke e Naruto. E um epílogo mostrando bom futuro dos personagens já seria mais que suficiente.

Maybe yes. But I honestly would not mind in accompanying a saga complete with the children of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Shikamaru and Co. I really believe that the ninja worlds created by the talented Kishimoto has huge potential and many stories and characters to explore, just be creative and willingness to do so.

Naruto for Hokage!
My blog
My Twitter: @themanara

#182 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:40 AM

Yeah the baby cry= new power for Sasuke sounds like wishful thinking from Sasuke fans. It's much more likely to be like you said a reference to the next generation.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#183 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 10:00 AM

Why would a baby's cry be anything related to the new sharingan Sasuke is going to have??? it doesn't makes sense to me it's silly. confused.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#184 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:58 PM

obviously it's a baby sized Susano'o

#185 Manara

Manara

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 01:52 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jul 4 2011, 03:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah the baby cry= new power for Sasuke sounds like wishful thinking from Sasuke fans. It's much more likely to be like you said a reference to the next generation.

Why would a baby's cry be anything related to the new sharingan Sasuke is going to have??? it doesn't makes sense to me it's silly.

Exactly. I do not think that crying baby can have any to do with Sasuke himself. So what could it be?

My guess is what I have already explained. Signal the beginning of a new era, a new generation.

Does anyone think differently here?

Naruto for Hokage!
My blog

#186 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:36 PM

Does anyone think differently here?

Uhm ... I wonder If no one remembers the baby cry (I guess it was Sasuke) in the fight between Sasuke and Itachi ...
"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#187 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:05 PM

i just thought the baby cry was just.....there XD to make it seem cool. maybe its sasuke? or naruto?

....it could be naruto, since we are getting to the point where he was born in the anime.

Edited by merryGOflava, 04 July 2011 - 07:06 PM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#188 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 05 July 2011 - 01:24 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Jul 4 2011, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i just thought the baby cry was just.....there XD to make it seem cool. maybe its sasuke? or naruto?

....it could be naruto, since we are getting to the point where he was born in the anime.

Yeah, especially since it was released not that many months after Kushina's flashback in the manga.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#189 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:49 AM

who knows? rolleyes.gif as long as it doesn't mean Sasuke is fathering a bay and Sakura's the mother dry.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#190 HenryFlitzroy

HenryFlitzroy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Jul 5 2011, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
who knows? rolleyes.gif as long as it doesn't mean Sasuke is fathering a boy and Sakura's the mother dry.gif

A very wise Man once said : ''Only two things are endless: the universe and human stupidity...and i'm not sure about the first one.''

I rest my case. tongue.gif
We spend all our youth chasing money, and when we attain it, we spend all our money chasing youth.

#191 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:44 PM

Wasn't Einstein the one who said that? huh.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#192 HenryFlitzroy

HenryFlitzroy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 5 2011, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wasn't Einstein the one who said that? huh.gif

Yeah, i thought that was obvious.
We spend all our youth chasing money, and when we attain it, we spend all our money chasing youth.

#193 Manara

Manara

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 03:41 PM

Y'all are just kidding, right?
Of course the baby cry means something!
and has nothing to do with the birth of Sasuke or Naruto. pinch.gif

Naruto for Hokage!
My blog

#194 Outou

Outou

when I'm really just a reclusive wanker

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:adventures, animals, anime, art, bleach, books, clamp, creating, daydreaming, dorks, dreams, fanfiction, friends, ghibli, history, internet, jpop, jrock, literature, love, magic, manga, math, merlin, movies, music, mythology, naruto, philosophy, poetry, procrastination, psychology, reading, science, seiyuu, video games, ♪。。。

Posted 05 July 2011 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (Manara @ Jul 6 2011, 12:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Y'all are just kidding, right?
Of course the baby cry means something!
and has nothing to do with the birth of Sasuke or Naruto. pinch.gif

Err... Can you explain why not?

#195 Manara

Manara

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (Outou @ Jul 5 2011, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Err... Can you explain why not?

Can you explain why should it have?

Naruto for Hokage!
My blog

#196 Outou

Outou

when I'm really just a reclusive wanker

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:adventures, animals, anime, art, bleach, books, clamp, creating, daydreaming, dorks, dreams, fanfiction, friends, ghibli, history, internet, jpop, jrock, literature, love, magic, manga, math, merlin, movies, music, mythology, naruto, philosophy, poetry, procrastination, psychology, reading, science, seiyuu, video games, ♪。。。

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (Manara @ Jul 6 2011, 01:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can you explain why should it have?

Don't redirect a Q back at me. It's not very polite, you know.
+ you should motivate your replies. I'll ask this one more time: why are you so sure that the baby's cry has nothing to do with Sasuke or Naruto?

Edited by Outou, 05 July 2011 - 05:21 PM.

#197 Manara

Manara

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (Outou @ Jul 5 2011, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't redirect a Q back at me. It's not very polite, you know.
+ you should motivate your replies. I'll ask this one more time: why are you so sure that the baby's cry has nothing to do with Sasuke or Naruto?

And why would it be? I do not understand.
Has anyone explained this above and I miss? Because really in my mind there is not a specific reason to this crying be to Naruto or Sasuke. Honestly.
Of course it can be anything ... But I can not find a specific reason to be the cry of Sasuke or Naruto.
I'm not trying to be annoying. I really wanted to know your opinion. This video really interests me and I´m open for change my mind.

Naruto for Hokage!
My blog

#198 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:35 PM

Could be 1 of one billion things

1) Could represent the birth of a new ninja generation beginning with the rivalry of Naruto and Sasuke, who were in turn like Madara and the First Hokage.
2) Maybe the birth of a new technique? Who knows.
3) The birth of mudkipz who will inadvertently invade the Narutoverse and whack everyone to death with their tailz of doom.
4) Sasuke (very unlikely) actually restoring his clan, or the rebirth of the Uchiha.
5) The end of one war and bloodshed era that leads to the beginning of another.
6) I'm just going to stop because honestly this list could go on.
7) One more- Mr. Director wanted to appeal to all audiences...including babehz. 'Tis all.

Anyway, SEE HOW IT COULD BE A DOZEN POSSIBILITIES?!?!? pictureem0.gif I personally think that the mudkipz will take over.

Edited by Chew, 05 July 2011 - 06:36 PM.

OTP and my Bby

#199 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (Chew @ Jul 5 2011, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
3) The birth of mudkipz who will inadvertently invade the Narutoverse and whack everyone to death with their tailz of doom.

I like this idea! Mudkipz taking over the Narutoverse! mwahaha.gif

#200 Manara

Manara

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE (Chew @ Jul 5 2011, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Could be 1 of one billion things

1) Could represent the birth of a new ninja generation beginning with the rivalry of Naruto and Sasuke, who were in turn like Madara and the First Hokage.
2) Maybe the birth of a new technique? Who knows.
4) Sasuke (very unlikely) actually restoring his clan, or the rebirth of the Uchiha.
5) The end of one war and bloodshed era that leads to the beginning of another.
6) I'm just going to stop because honestly this list could go on.
7) One more- Mr. Director wanted to appeal to all audiences...including babehz. 'Tis all.

Anyway, SEE HOW IT COULD BE A DOZEN POSSIBILITIES?!?!? pictureem0.gif I personally think that the mudkipz will take over.

kkkkkkkkkk exactly wink.gif
But I believe a new generation and explained at length the because. So ....

Naruto for Hokage!
My blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users