Close
Photo

Who's starting to give up on NS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
200 replies to this topic

Poll: Who starting to give up on NS (160 member(s) have cast votes)

Are u giving up on NS

1. yes (5 votes [3.12%])

Percentage of vote: 3.12%

2. no (151 votes [94.38%])

Percentage of vote: 94.38%

3. there's no pairing in Naruto's age group anyways (4 votes [2.50%])

Percentage of vote: 2.50%

Vote

#181 Hysteria

Hysteria

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Lots of different things

Posted 07 April 2009 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Apr 7 2009, 06:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it just me or did Hinata not even show up on that page lol.

Well, what did you expect?

She's irrelevant.

#182 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (Hysteria @ Apr 7 2009, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, what did you expect?

She's irrelevant.

That is so True.

#183 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 04:36 PM

I won't give up on NaruSaku until Kishimoto pairs them up with someone else in the manga EXPLICITLY. Even then, I will always think that they loved each other. Even if they never pair up, I still love their relationship and how much its grown from the beginning of the manga. As friends or lovers, NaruSaku is utter and total love. narusakuct7.gif wub.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#184 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 15 April 2009 - 05:17 AM

no im not, just because he isn't hinting on NS for awhile doesnt mean for us to give up hope... a_shifty.gif that's just what the SasuSaku's and the NaruHina's want us to do! and don't we want Kishi to focus on the storyline so we can get to us becoming canon earlier?!?!?!?!?! w00t.gif
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#185 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:56 AM

Never I am not giving up until the last chapter. I will never give up on this couple I think because it the most logical.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 16 April 2009 - 12:56 AM.

#186 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:39 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Apr 15 2009, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Never I am not giving up until the last chapter. I will never give up on this couple I think because it the most logical.

i think almost all of us think the same, *whispering* also cuz it's the smexiest couple!!! wink.gif
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#187 smilebomb

smilebomb

Inuzuka Kiba's Lover

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:Johnny's Entertainment, anime, drawing, and writting...

Posted 18 April 2009 - 06:59 PM

Haha, no matter what, I wont give up on NaruSaku until the end. XD

~Naruto fanatic~

#188 Namikaze Sakura

Namikaze Sakura

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:36 AM

Hell no. Until Naruto gives up on Sakura first. Possibly.

But I really doubt that.

#189 •Mari_chan~

•Mari_chan~

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:DC Comics, Manga, TV Series, Graphics and books. Obviously NaruSaku is the way! <3

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:36 AM

NaruSaku till the end of the manga! And even if it finishes with NaruHina XD
English isn't my frist language, so try to ignore my mistakes, please ♥

#190 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 06 June 2009 - 10:19 AM

Quoting 10 pages of posts would be troublesome, so I decided to just state my opinion.

I have read that some people would not give up (heck, it ALL shows in that vote poll), I would have to go with them! happy.gif

*ehem*

No way am I giving up in NaruSaku after ALL this development! I just read Manga Chapter 450, and just look at that hug! Kishimoto-san is now hinting at how Naruto and Sakura have this unbreakable bond that is impossible to be even erased, especially by Hinata and her confession. laugh.gif

So I will not throw in the towel, even after NaruHina and SasuSaku become canon! biggrin.gif Because, in my heart, they would always be the most perfect couple ever made in the Naruto series.

The part about Manga Chapter 450 will be posted again later in the correct forum. Hehehe. wink.gif

I just wanted to elaborate that point here, in the presence of NaruSaku'ers without the NaruSaku. smile.gif Don't abandon hope, guys! a_dance.gif

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 06 June 2009 - 10:19 AM.

#191 smilebomb

smilebomb

Inuzuka Kiba's Lover

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:Johnny's Entertainment, anime, drawing, and writting...

Posted 07 June 2009 - 08:05 AM

With the new events in the manga, there is absolutely no way that I will give up on NaruSaku.

~Naruto fanatic~

#192 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 07 June 2009 - 05:29 PM

I think we all can agree that ch. 450 has revive and strengthen our believes on NS. Like I said on ch. 450 post, they have finally move from 2nd base & now approaching 3rd. Right now the focus is really on Sakura because Naruto will not make a move until she does which will be while.

If you haven't please check out NF because the radicals have been silent since friday. sleepy.gif

Then check the site again a week later I promise there is outrage! laugh.gif But do you know the funny thing is? If they get outrage by a mere hug wait until the kiss! 111189.gif
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#193 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 08 June 2009 - 12:39 PM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Jun 8 2009, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think we all can agree that ch. 450 has revive and strengthen our believes on NS. Like I said on ch. 450 post, they have finally move from 2nd base & now approaching 3rd. Right now the focus is really on Sakura because Naruto will not make a move until she does which will be while.

If you haven't please check out NF because the radicals have been silent since friday. sleepy.gif

Then check the site again a week later I promise there is outrage! laugh.gif But do you know the funny thing is? If they get outrage by a mere hug wait until the kiss! 111189.gif

Uh-huh. a_thumbs.gif I hope it was able to wake up some people, and force them to look at their computer screens. biggrin.gif

Btw, Hopestar-chan, what's the 3rd base for NaruSaku? laugh.gif

Wow, they must be really upset. biggrin.gif Can't wait for the next chapter! And the most-awaited KISS! 111189.gif

I'm excited now. *grabs a juice box*

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

#194 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 05:20 PM

I'm not sure how anyone that can call themselfs a Sakura fan could be for SasuSaku....other then some warped reality/ooc fanfic that is. The same goes for any true Naruto fan, how could they be for NaruHina? Until told otherwise I just think they must be Sasuke and Hinata fans. biggrin.gif

Anyway, i'm totally confident in Kishi taking the NaruSaku route, I won't go party.gif party.gif party.gif just yet though. =)

#195 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ Jun 8 2009, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uh-huh. a_thumbs.gif I hope it was able to wake up some people, and force them to look at their computer screens. biggrin.gif

---

narusaku.gif Semx is the 3rd base

Oh I agree that the Hug made my believe in it even stronger. Oh and Hopestar nice to see you back hear.

#196 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 8 2009, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure how anyone that can call themselfs a Sakura fan could be for SasuSaku....other then some warped reality/ooc fanfic that is. The same goes for any true Naruto fan, how could they be for NaruHina? Until told otherwise I just think they must be Sasuke and Hinata fans. biggrin.gif

Anyway, i'm totally confident in Kishi taking the NaruSaku route, I won't go party.gif party.gif party.gif just yet though. =)

Uh... because people have different view points.

#197 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (Shirosaki @ Jun 8 2009, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uh... because people have different view points.

I was talking more about the fact...

that if you are a fan of Sakura, how could you like her with Sasuke. She doesn't act herself around him, he treated her like garbage, ect.

and that if you are a fan of Naruto, well you can understand and respect his personality, and how it would clash( in a bad way) with Hinatas.

I wasn't stating it in a "RAWR MY OPNINON>EVERYONE ELSES" type of view that you made it out to be.

Edited by Wolfheart, 08 June 2009 - 11:55 PM.

#198 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:23 AM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 8 2009, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was talking more about the fact...

that if you are a fan of Sakura, how could you like her with Sasuke. She doesn't act herself around him, he treated her like garbage, ect.

and that if you are a fan of Naruto, well you can understand and respect his personality, and how it would clash( in a bad way) with Hinatas.

I wasn't stating it in a "RAWR MY OPNINON>EVERYONE ELSES" type of view that you made it out to be.

Uh... I wasn't making it out to be that, actually you just did by stating it was a "fact."
Unless I'm misinterpreting what you're saying, I just don't think you understand the concept that not everyone's mind works like yours and that you don't have to be a NS fan to like Naruto and/or Sakura.

#199 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 09 June 2009 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ Jun 8 2009, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The inevitable kiss or confession...
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#200 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE (Shirosaki @ Jun 8 2009, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uh... I wasn't making it out to be that, actually you just did by stating it was a "fact."
Unless I'm misinterpreting what you're saying, I just don't think you understand the concept that not everyone's mind works like yours and that you don't have to be a NS fan to like Naruto and/or Sakura.

Listen, I didn't say anything with the notion of sparking a debate that you seem to be intent on. I suppose you can dispute what I said as fact based on view point, so regardless I'll drop the subject, this is not the place for it. I had no intent to insult anyone with the comment, so apologies if I did.. /dropped cool.gif

Anyway, NaruSaku still going strong! KEEP FAITH! biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users