549 replies to this topic

#181 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,570 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 04:31 AM

But we can't deny fact that Naruto is Shuheisa cash cow.

No that's One Piece Naruto is Studio Pierrot's cash cow. 

#182 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 05:36 AM

No that's One Piece Naruto is Studio Pierrot's cash cow. 

And gintama, ac, haikyuu, and even the freaking bleach.
Shuseia just milking it.

#183 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 23 January 2016 - 07:54 AM

so i saw a preview for transformers rescue bots season 4 (shut up its a cute fun series leave me alone XD) and i see a slightly older character who i never cared that much, and yet still feel proud of him.

see  kishi? a show aimed at even younger audience outfeel's you. SOMETHINGS WRONG THERE. i felt no pride when i saw a hokage naruto, i felt no pride for konohamaru and no pride for anyone period

#184 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 09:02 AM

Well everything is cash cow to them. It's just Naruto is the highlighted victim due to being done and more spit out without the original creator. It sticks out the most.

#185 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 09:07 AM

@ Catra
Actually majority NS is outside Naruto focus group so Shuheisa decide to ignore it and Kishi folow it because NS is Yahagi idea not him.

@Bal o'Lies
Naruto is Shuheisha property not SP and don't forget without some of SP staf than NS best moment won't exist. Don't dream Kishi will gave NS way in his manga because he clearly don't like NS idea since it came from Yahagi not him and WSJ focus group clearly agree with Kishi.

Edited by db84x, 23 January 2016 - 09:20 AM.

#186 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 23 January 2016 - 09:41 AM

Which interview are you getting this from? I swear, why don't we have a topic so people can post up various Naruto interviews yet?

Sasuke was a character that really help boost the rating. But it was controlled enough that he didn't become over used until Yahagi left then the war arc basically made Sasuke the main character to the point it sometime harder for figure out what Naruto was thinking at certain point.

The interview that about a year ago that hosted both Kishi and Yahagi. 

@konoha
Sasuke is already popular since the beginning of manga.
He's consistent with the popularity.

Naruto never surpass op in the last six years. 
It still a million seller but there are many title out there who out sell it. 
Meh, what a kitten writing. 

I never said that Sasuke was unpopular.

And that 1 million sales rather you guys believe or not is just 90% of the remaining fandom that cares nothing but fan service. That's how big the Naruto fandom really is/was. I've read articles that WSJ states that Naruto has a bigger fandom then DBZ and was the reason why it was the only manga could have ever topped OP in its original run for 15 years. Of course it comes with the quality of writing. If I got the information correct, DBZ final volume sold over 4 million copies in its first week. They are lucky that they even half half a million costumers, purchasing their kitten.

Whoever came up with the idea to sacrifice the main market for the international needs to go see a psychiatrist

Never knew that Yahagi liked Sasuke, but he's certainly not a SS fan and more likely supports NS. He said he came up with Team Taka and I'm sure SK was what he wanted Kishi to go with because it ties the Uzumaki and Uchiha families. 

@db84x: It's SP's fault that NH existed. If it was not for all those filler dedicated to her and Nana Mizuki voiced her character. We would not be having this discussion.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 23 January 2016 - 10:11 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#187 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 09:54 AM

@ Konoha
NH already in KishPain mind from begining, manga until Pain arc is quite neutral in romance. He just wait nice timing when he execute it, the timing came when Yahagi depart.

#188 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 23 January 2016 - 10:04 AM

SP made NH filler, but they also made NS filler too. SP might have pushed NH, but they had help with NH fans who also supported it. NH fans are also the reason for NH. 

Edited by NeonRanger, 23 January 2016 - 10:05 AM.

Hello, Hello, Hello!  :argh:

#189 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 23 January 2016 - 10:06 AM

@ Konoha
NH already in KishPain mind from begining, manga until Pain arc is quite neutral in romance. He just wait nice timing when he execute it, the timing came when Yahagi depart.

Spare me the BullS***! Kishi was never consisted with his kitten interviews. There is  "no" neutral romance. There was "only" one-sided ordeal that the entire NH fandom took for granted. You want your romance, it only exist in TL and the bullS*** words that comes out of the creators' mouths to justified such kitten ending!  Yahagi left and "that" Sakura hater and Hinata wanking fanboy that does Kishi's twitter came onto Kishi's staff and ruined everything.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#190 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 23 January 2016 - 10:32 AM

@db84x

I couldn't disagree with you more. If Kishi was so anti-Yahagi then NH and SS would've had some real development just before and during the Pain arc, an arc that ended with a genuine NS moment. Instead of waiting for the War arc. And I say that as someone who is genuinely not a shipper. I only joined this forum because most of the members here read the story similarly to myself.

NH and SS only happened so they could extend the franchise with a next generation starring the children from both pairings. Those pairings happened solely due to a business decision that was made over 2/3 into the manga. Simple reading comprehension shows the story took a massive turn after the Pain arc, which was well after Yahagi had left.

#191 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 11:59 AM

Yahagi left after sasuke vs itachi arc.

If nh is intend from the start, kishi will not change sakura status as heroine and make Hinata into one.

#192 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 12:21 PM

Seems like everyone just keep feeding that NH troll here, no wonder he stay, become even bolder and keep spying here.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#193 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 12:47 AM

NH and SS only happened so they could extend the franchise with a next generation starring the children from both pairings. Those pairings happened solely due to a business decision that was made over 2/3 into the manga. Simple reading comprehension shows the story took a massive turn after the Pain arc, which was well after Yahagi had left.

I wish I could like this more!! This is exactly it, in a nutshell. All the emotional angles and slicing hairs — it was his editor, it was SP, it was the otakus, it was his wife — don't mean a thing. Naruto is a manga franchise produced for money, and NH/SS=NextGen was the best for business. 

#194 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:57 AM

@ BlackBird19

All of us knew that NS idea originally from Yahagi, maybe there are some pride issues here.  With elimination NS from Naruto, Kishi remove vestige other party idea from Naruto so now he can claim Naruto is his pure idea.  Horde doctile fans and money make his decision more easy too.

@ tricksie

Yeah it all about money.

@ rocci

Not all heroine must end with main hero anyway.  Just watch DB and Ichigo 100%, red line is they all issued by WSJ.

#195 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:38 AM

@ rocci

Not all heroine must end with main hero anyway.  Just watch DB and Ichigo 100%, red line is they all issued by WSJ.

That's not the point that logical people are arguing at all. It's not the fact that Naruto and Hinata got together in general that's the problem, but the fact that it happened without believable or consistent individual and mutual character development throughout the course of the story nor did Hinata actually contribute anything uniquely important to the story or anything that would make logical fans actually want her to succeed (either in general or her crush).

2e5.gif

#196 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:53 AM

@ HalfDemonInuyasha

Majority WSJ reader doesn't care as long as fight cool.  Kishi understand it, so he gave Hinata spectacular entry and all will work out.  Naruto is aimed to preteen fans, and adult fans just bonus.  Pairing wars just Kishi way to avoid Bleach fate, after Naruto end, NS fandom already serve it purpose and disposed.

#197 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 08:30 AM

@db
Really? Than why naruto end up with the heroine Hinata.

In Dragon ball there're no love arrow from goku and bulma, it's a manga devoid of romance unlike naruto who has romance the day he make the love triangle.
Ichigo 100% has 4 heroine with two of Them are the most important characters. And yes, ichigo 100% end with the heroine since tsukasa is the second heroine.

You don't bring dragon ball and ichigo 100% argument, not when I'm still around here.

Oh and if he hate yahagi, why don't he scraped naruto vs sasuke?

Edited by rocci, 24 January 2016 - 08:31 AM.

#198 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 08:55 AM

@ rocci

Do Naruto and Sakura ever made any serious contact in manga ? Most of love arrow came from anime scene while manga sterile from romance until Pain Arc.

Naruto vs Sasuke is essential for fandom and story, Kishi and Shuheisa knew it.  He hated NS since it represent Yahagi and Yuka Miyata on his work.  If you believe it not true how you explain Kishi behavior piss NS every time he got chance ? Other mangaka Mizuki Kawakittena still gave apology for sunken ship or Akira Toriyama even never touch this issue.  

#199 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 09:08 AM

@db
Yes, there's.
naruto for part 1 and sakura for part 2.
Love arrow come from manga and yes there are no love arrow from sakura because it need to maintain love triangle status quo.
Anime moment? You must be mistaken NS with nh.

Yes, Ofc it's a freaking plot and sasuke is his favorite. And sasuke is yahagi "creation".
Kishi doesn't hate yahagi, give me a prove.
Because shonen always resolve romance at the end or near the end of manga. Hence why 699 happen for ss.
NS only need sakura love naruto back and if it happen in the middle it will canon prematurely and kishi will lose his teaser.

She apology because the other ship has the same chance to happen the same like the other. The same can't be said with naruto pairing, heck even she support NS.
And why she doesn't apology for the other pairing? Because the other pairing doesn't a chance.
Gokuxchichi happen to give birth gohan. And tidur am doesn't care about romance.

Edited by rocci, 24 January 2016 - 09:09 AM.

#200 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 11:12 AM

Hate Yahagi? They interviewed together and even put him in the foreground in one of chapter cover.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users