If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 25 July 2010 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jul 25 2010, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who steals new born babies and puts bomb tags on them. wink.gif

Back on topic, i wonder if Kishi will actually go through showing Naru's parents dying beside him? sad.gif

Hate his methods, but at least it's a real ninja-like thing to do....

#182 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jul 25 2010, 05:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you kidding me? What about the countless ninja fodders he killed in the ninja war?

Oh so you guys want to count the ninja who have no names and no one really cares about? In that case he has a body count of over 9000. But he couldn't kill Minato, couldn't kill the fourth and he couldn't much else.

Would you consider Kakuza more like 4 people since he has multiple hearts? If that is true then Naruto's body count is at least 3. You also have all the Pain bodies if you want to count them though you probably won't.

Yeah I may have over exaggerated, but in truth with all the power Madara has, he sure can't kill anyone worth a damn. Only weak ninja. Same with Sasuke. Who has Sasuke killed? Remind me again, who has Sasuke killed without them either killing themselves or them losing all their chakra. He couldn't even kill Itachi.

Now naruto and gang have to kill the Akatsuki all over again thanks to kabuto.

Does it count if you kill the same person twice.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#183 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 03:05 AM

Kishimoto can't seem to focus on his villains killing spree much.

Those who did have a killing spree...Itachi and Nagato became good guys in the end before their deaths...

Im just wondering if were going to see Konan one more time. She did say that her country will become allies with Naruto...so i think right now the odds are against Madara.

And im wondering, even if Naruto survives the extraction...how in the world is he supposed to defeat the Juubi? Or its host. I just get a weird feeling that the 10 tails is going to turn on Madara...ultimately killing him...but that is just a gut feeling.

Edited by Strangelove, 26 July 2010 - 03:12 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#184 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 03:17 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Jul 25 2010, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kishimoto can't seem to focus on his villains killing spree much.

Those who did have a killing spree...Itachi and Nagato became good guys in the end before their deaths...

Im just wondering if were going to see Konan one more time. She did say that her country will become allies with Naruto...so i think right now the odds are against Madara.

And im wondering, even if Naruto survives the extraction...how in the world is he supposed to defeat the Juubi? Or its host. I just get a weird feeling that the 10 tails is going to turn on Madara...ultimately killing him...but that is just a gut feeling.

Of course the Juubi knows Naruto Sennin. fu.png

Edited by Uzumakikage, 26 July 2010 - 03:17 AM.

#185 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 03:40 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Jul 25 2010, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Itachi and Nagato became good guys in the end before their deaths..

I think Itachi was a "good guy" all along. how else would Jiraiya get information about Akatsuki?

#186 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 05:30 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Jul 25 2010, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He is an Uzumaki after all. You ever know what Naruto can do.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 27 July 2010 - 11:12 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#187 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:02 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jul 26 2010, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh so you guys want to count the ninja who have no names and no one really cares about? In that case he has a body count of over 9000. But he couldn't kill Minato, couldn't kill the fourth and he couldn't much else.

Would you consider Kakuza more like 4 people since he has multiple hearts? If that is true then Naruto's body count is at least 3. You also have all the Pain bodies if you want to count them though you probably won't.

Yeah I may have over exaggerated, but in truth with all the power Madara has, he sure can't kill anyone worth a damn. Only weak ninja. Same with Sasuke. Who has Sasuke killed? Remind me again, who has Sasuke killed without them either killing themselves or them losing all their chakra. He couldn't even kill Itachi.

Now naruto and gang have to kill the Akatsuki all over again thanks to kabuto.

Does it count if you kill the same person twice.

I think you are missing the point pal, we are talking about killing persons in general, and not who killed more stronger enemies. But if that's the point, Madara would still have a far greater body count than Naruto, after all, with his EMS, only the first could face him, meaning all the others great ninjas fell before him, not mattering how strong they were.

Edited by alexander, 26 July 2010 - 11:03 AM.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#188 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 05:28 PM

Oh by the way JSC, I got that reference of yours.

Newgrounds FTW! thumbsup.gif

#189 Naruto_Sage

Naruto_Sage

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:49 PM

Whats that?

A LIVING LEGEND

#190 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 08:38 PM

I think through the entire Manga, Minato is the most epic looking wow.png

#191 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:29 PM

It's the cloak man...the cloak! Even Naruto uses the cloak to transform into his GARuto persona...albeit only once damn it argh1.png

#192 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jul 26 2010, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's the cloak man...the cloak! Even Naruto uses the cloak to transform into his GARuto persona...albeit only once damn it argh1.png

What's GARuto stand for? confused.gif

@Naruto_Sage

It's a website were people post flash animations and internet games, the site itself has a reputation to have an obsession with kitten jokes.

#193 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:19 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jul 26 2010, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Avatar & Sigging off Limits Please

You know!

Edited by Uzumakikage, 27 July 2010 - 01:23 AM.

#194 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:37 AM

huh.gif What the.....HOW'D YOU GET THAT EMOTICON!?! rawr.gif

#195 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:43 AM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Jul 26 2010, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
huh.gif What the.....HOW'D YOU GET THAT EMOTICON!?! rawr.gif

Maybe from here or maybe from somewhere else.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 27 July 2010 - 02:45 AM.

#196 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:03 AM

Corrected translation by Boyakist of MH:

Pg8:
Madara: "But the Kyuubi will eventually become mine..." "I am the supreme being of this world... I have plenty of other ways"

Pg16:

Kushina: "It would be that I wouldn't be able to see Naruto all grown up..." Key translational difference here.... Kushina is specifically referring to a "grown up" Naruto. Not of Naruto growing up.

doesn't say anything about the Shiki Fuujin can only be used by non-Jinchuuriki or not. So I guess they're right about it.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#197 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jul 26 2010, 03:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think you are missing the point pal, we are talking about killing persons in general, and not who killed more stronger enemies. But if that's the point, Madara would still have a far greater body count than Naruto, after all, with his EMS, only the first could face him, meaning all the others great ninjas fell before him, not mattering how strong they were.

I don't count unknowns and I don't count no-names. It was never really fully detailed on why the 1st fought with Madara and it was never said if he killed anyone important to get to that point. At least I don't remember reading that.

If we want to count every kill, then Minato has the biggest body count of them all since he was to have said beaten thousands in one swoop. Battalions plural. Want about Ninja who didn't die so easily? Madara can't kill the person he intends to kill. He killed off the henchmen and such, but he couldn't 1st Hokage, Minato, who else? People who actually could put up a decent fight.

That's the point I am trying to make and I think you've missed that point.

It doesn't really matter anyway, consider the matter closed.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#198 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jul 27 2010, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't count unknowns and I don't count no-names. It was never really fully detailed on why the 1st fought with Madara and it was never said if he killed anyone important to get to that point. At least I don't remember reading that.

If we want to count every kill, then Minato has the biggest body count of them all since he was to have said beaten thousands in one swoop. Battalions plural. Want about Ninja who didn't die so easily? Madara can't kill the person he intends to kill. He killed off the henchmen and such, but he couldn't 1st Hokage, Minato, who else? People who actually could put up a decent fight.

That's the point I am trying to make and I think you've missed that point.

It doesn't really matter anyway, consider the matter closed.

Madara, victim of the Worf Effect.... So sad.

#199 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jul 27 2010, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Madara, victim of the Worf Effect.... So sad.

well if anything this flashback has taught me two new terms, the canon sue and the worf effect.

I think the thing about Madara is that the body he fighting in isn't even his own, it's probably one created for him by Zetsu or one he has taken possesion of, He said himself his aim to become complete, and the Kabutomaru scene suggested that the body he summoned that we could not see was Madara's real body. So the madara we see now is a mere fraction of his full strength, Kishi has hinted towards this quite abit, which would suggest that if his powers were restored (which is likely to happen near the end) we'll see a truelly devestating foe, and even now I think we've seen quite a powerful foe, we can't say he's really weak just from the two fight we've seen him fight.

Plus he has one major trump card, the power to control all the tailed beasts, he doesn't need to be strong, he can send the tailed beasts to do his bidding.

Edited by harry4e, 27 July 2010 - 03:07 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#200 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jul 27 2010, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well if anything this flashback has taught me two new terms, the canon sue and the worf effect.

I think the thing about Madara is that the body he fighting in isn't even his own, it's probably one created for him by Zetsu or one he has taken possesion of, He said himself his aim to become complete, and the Kabutomaru scene suggested that the body he summoned that we could not see was Madara's real body. So the madara we see now is a mere fraction of his full strength, Kishi has hinted towards this quite abit, which would suggest that if his powers were restored (which is likely to happen near the end) we'll see a truelly devestating foe, and even now I think we've seen quite a powerful foe, we can't say he's really weak just from the two fight we've seen him fight.

He said he will become complete by sealing the juubi in him, thus gaining the beast's power. I think that's what "completed" means. The sharingan originated from the beast, thus if he gains the beast he will have a complete sharingan, even more powerful than Sasuke's

Edited by Strangelove, 27 July 2010 - 03:05 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users