#181 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:50 AM

QUOTE (Yoshimoya @ Mar 31 2011, 06:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NO WAY!?!??! IS THIS TRUE!??!?! YOU MADE MY LIFE!! HAHAHAH BAKANARUTO!!!!! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!

sorry spaz. cause c'mon, that makes that whole CHAPTER even FREAKIN HUGEERR!

Aight, forget everyone saying that the kiss will be off panel BLAH BLAH BLAH. There's no way Kishi would off panel such a huge MOMENT! I mean c'mon! It will lose all dramatic and the intense affect if that scene was ever shown in a flashback or offpanel thing. I swear, this war, in the middle of it (when it's at its peak and Naruto is at high risk of dieing already), or when it is over. A NaruSaku kiss has SUCH a HIGH chance of happening!! C'mon, stop being so critical and rational peoples! Love doesn't work that way! As Naruto said "Believe it!" haha XD.

well someone said to kishi that Sakura was being mean blah blah blah and that her confession was horrible blah blah blah and kishi responded along the lines of " on the contrary, i thought i was drawing a honest but stubborn girl." im not sure if he meant the confession but i guess thats what he talking about.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#182 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:58 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Mar 31 2011, 06:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well someone said to kishi that Sakura was being mean blah blah blah and that her confession was horrible blah blah blah and kishi responded along the lines of " on the contrary, i thought i was drawing a honest but stubborn girl." im not sure if he meant the confession but i guess thats what he talking about.

I'm pretty sure that applies to the confession. Since Sakura IS the girl who CONFESSED, and Kishi said SHE'S the "honest but stubborn girl" so yeah it leads to Sakura's confession being 100% true! YAYERS biggrin.gif!

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#183 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:06 AM

I still want the kiss to be sexy... heheelq7.png

#184 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:34 AM

QUOTE (Yoshimoya @ Mar 31 2011, 06:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm pretty sure that applies to the confession. Since Sakura IS the girl who CONFESSED, and Kishi said SHE'S the "honest but stubborn girl" so yeah it leads to Sakura's confession being 100% true! YAYERS biggrin.gif!

hey im happy just like you, dont get me wrong XDDD

i cant wait for them to kiss, but i cant wait till they show sakura first :DDD

#185 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 31 March 2011 - 07:05 AM

Yeah it has been way to long since we saw Naruto and Sakura. Although the last chapter was pretty decent compared to most chapters in this war arc?

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#186 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Fanfics, Anime, Reading,Video games

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:43 PM

Ending of the scenario in 3...2...1

Naruto (Smiles): If that's what you felt why didn't you tell me?

Sakura (Stutters) I d-don't know

Naruto: I just don't know what to think. (Stands from bench) I don't know what to say Sakura.

Sakura: (Stands as well) I am telling the truth. I'm not lying.

Naruto: Who said you were?

Sakura: You just didn't say anything. I assumed that you hated me. (small tears stream)

Naruto: Why would I hate you? You never did anything wrong.

Sakura: But I did. I was a cold-hearted person to you. I was mean. I said you would never be Hokage, and you wold fail. Everytime you asked me for a date, I would turn you down. Never once, did I consider that your feelings. (Tears fall freely) I don't know if I...

Naruto: I meant what I said. You do have a charming forehead. I think it's beautiful, Sakura. (moves closer to her) To me, your happiness is important to me. My feelings for you have grown and I'm sure that you said you cared about me and I care the same for you.

Sakura: (Blushes) I'm wondering something. What would happen if you... (feels lips on forehead)

Naruto: (Smiles) That would have happened.

Sakura: (blushes again) Baka, my lips are here.

Naruto: I know that.

FIN

I know cheesy, but hey. I wanted to get this out.

#187 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE (Narusakufan79 @ Apr 11 2011, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ending of the scenario in 3...2...1

Naruto (Smiles): If that's what you felt why didn't you tell me?

Sakura (Stutters) I d-don't know

Naruto: I just don't know what to think. (Stands from bench) I don't know what to say Sakura.

Sakura: (Stands as well) I am telling the truth. I'm not lying.

Naruto: Who said you were?

Sakura: You just didn't say anything. I assumed that you hated me. (small tears stream)

Naruto: Why would I hate you? You never did anything wrong.

Sakura: But I did. I was a cold-hearted person to you. I was mean. I said you would never be Hokage, and you wold fail. Everytime you asked me for a date, I would turn you down. Never once, did I consider that your feelings. (Tears fall freely) I don't know if I...

Naruto: I meant what I said. You do have a charming forehead. I think it's beautiful, Sakura. (moves closer to her) To me, your happiness is important to me. My feelings for you have grown and I'm sure that you said you cared about me and I care the same for you.

Sakura: (Blushes) I'm wondering something. What would happen if you... (feels lips on forehead)

Naruto: (Smiles) That would have happened.

Sakura: (blushes again) Baka, my lips are here.

Naruto: I know that.

FIN

I know cheesy, but hey. I wanted to get this out.

this is nice~ but naruto's to dumb to figure out all those romantic lines. i feel like sakura would have to take charge...lol

#188 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Apr 11 2011, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this is nice~ but naruto's to dumb to figure out all those romantic lines. i feel like sakura would have to take charge...lol

I dunno - he came up with those romantic lines in chapter three that were verbatim Sakura's fantasy. Add to the fact that he asked his mom how she fell in love with his dad, and you get the surprising conclusion that Naruto is a closet romantic pictureem0.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#189 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Apr 11 2011, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dunno - he came up with those romantic lines in chapter three that were verbatim Sakura's fantasy. Add to the fact that he asked his mom how she fell in love with his dad, and you get the surprising conclusion that Naruto is a closet romantic pictureem0.gif

laugh.gif HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA biggrin.gif

No.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#190 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Apr 11 2011, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol true!

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#191 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Fanfics, Anime, Reading,Video games

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:46 PM

I didn't mean to get you guys over it. It's just the topic was, "When will NS kiss" and I figured I'd do a scienario of it.

Granted it may stink. Hey, I know how Kishimoto would have it happen would be tons better that.

#192 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:34 PM

How bout It happens like this cool.gif " Naruto at some point tells Sakura it was him disguised as Sasuke and said her forehead was pretty, Sakura looks shocked then suddenly says "thank you" then pulls his face to her's and kisses him(standby) after they break apart Naruto looks astonished and then Sakura angrily punches him saying"BUT THIS IS FOR LYING TO ME, BAKA!!!!" which sends him flying into the sky and crashing into Tsunade, Sakura then walks away with a coy smile and blushing thinking"I should have known... Sasuke-kun would never have said that" then suddenly the Konoha 11 pops up cheering,whooping, and whistling, along with shooting confetti, when Naruto wakes up Tsunade asks "so you confessed huh, Naruto?" Naruto responds by saying "You can say that Tsunade baachan" "blushing" then Tsunade slyly questions "So when're the kids coming?" wow.png Naruto splutters" WHA WHA WHA WHAT!!!!?? wow.gif :, Tsunade counters with"Really Naruto You KNOW what I'm talking about... just remember to make me the godmother! laugh.gif a_thumbs.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 April 2011 - 08:11 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#193 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Apr 18 2011, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How bout It happens like this cool.gif " Naruto at some point tells Sakura it was him disguised as Sasuke and said her forehead was pretty, Sakura looks shocked then suddenly says "thank you" then pulls his face to her's and kisses him(standby) after they break apart Naruto looks astonished and then Sakura angrily punches him saying"BUT THIS IS FOR LYING TO ME, BAKA!!!!" which sends him flying into the sky and crashing into Tsunade, Sakura then walks away with a coy smile and blushing thinking"I should have known... Sasuke-kun would never have said that" then suddenly the Konoha 11 pops up cheering,whooping, and whistling, along with shooting confetti, when Naruto wakes up Tsunade asks "so you confessed huh, Naruto?" Naruto responds by saying "You can say that Tsunade baachan" "blushing" then Tsunade slyly questions "So when're the kids coming?" wow.png Naruto splutters" WHA WHA WHA WHAT!!!!?? wow.gif :, Tsunade counters with"Really Naruto You KNOW what I'm talking about... just remember to make me the godmother! laugh.gif a_thumbs.gif

Haha nice, real nice....but i have one also so listen up ppl

Naruto is going to the last albeit whoever it is.....Sakura calls him reckless and tries to make him make another promise to come back, Naruto says he cant do that, Sakura while crying calls him an idiot and goes to punch him, but Naruto catches her punch pulls her close and says okay I promise, Sakura says I LOVE YOU then the kiss......or after he pulls her close they just kiss

#194 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:57 PM

Hmm Interesting laugh.gif but why would she punch him tough huh.gif ? Good idea overall cool.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 May 2011 - 10:57 PM.

#195 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:39 AM

idk cause he's being reckless and hurting her feelings and thats how those tsundere show it.............And I just really like him grabbing the punch for the first time and pulling her in, you could see her be taken by surprise and blush all that good stuff th_glomp.gif

#196 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 02:10 PM

hmm Okay I like that But how bout they kiss in a few chapters y'know 545-550 or so laugh.gif

#197 Hokage Sennin

Hokage Sennin

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 02:15 PM

I prefer it to be 550. A HUNDRED CHAPTERS AFTER TEH HUG!!! narusaku.gif

#198 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 09:29 PM

Yeah.... If only, if only right that would be SO perfect!

#199 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 06 June 2011 - 05:55 AM

I don't care so long as it happens though I kinda wished it happened in 450 or 469

Edited by MangaReader, 06 June 2011 - 05:57 AM.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#200 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:05 AM

I think if it happened in 469, then it would have solidify the pairing both ways, as oppose to having feelings for each other both ways. 450, would have been just the sterotypical main female kissing the hero, nothing wrong with that though.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users