20 replies to this topic

#1 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 06:06 PM

So it happen when i browsing for videos on youtube , i saw this video being recommended to me by youtube. I only watch about 1-2 minutes ... i didn't bother watching it until the end because they also animate chapter 699 every detail of it ... even the SS forehead poke.

For those who haven't beat the game yet, and planning to do so, or maybe just don't want to play the game and waiting for SP to animate it and don't like spoiler then you should not watch it.

About 30% of people who comment were bit upset, they said they no longer need to watch the anime because of this.

Also there's rumors circling around, why the game going ahead of the anime ... because the anime going on different ending than the manga or the game. I can't confirm this so if you ask me for source .... no .. i don't have any source.

So what do you guys think about this fight scene??

And what do you guys think SP doing?? i mean tons of people will no doubt leave the anime, they going to lose even more fans and tons money, because the game already spoil their best weapon : the Naruto vs Sasuke fight, this is no doubt the main reason why the fans still watching the filler and stick around. I think they know this , but they still decide to continue with the filler. I for one think its a suicide, of course unless the filler and this game still make enough money to cover everything. Do you think they have some kind of triumph/ace card that they haven't revealed yet?? because they look so confident that their project and the next generation will be successful ... or maybe they just gambling everything they have one this??

Edited by Yyubie, 15 February 2016 - 06:10 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 06:25 PM

Well I'm going to be honest with you, I'm not going to watch that video simply because I know how the Google algorithms work and don't want to see another Naruto video being recommended to me on YouTube ever again. All it takes is one single video and Google will recommend other videos that are related or part of it for months. And after the ending it took Google about 6 months until it stopped showing me Naruto videos.

As for the last question. No, they don't have an ace card. They went all in with their decision when they saw the flop. Then the turn came and now they are waiting for the river; the final card.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#3 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 15 February 2016 - 10:44 PM

I heard the voice acting was bad. I know they're good voice actors and if the voice actors don't like the work they're in, you know it's bad.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#4 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 10:54 PM

Well I'm going to be honest with you, I'm not going to watch that video simply because I know how the Google algorithms work and don't want to see another Naruto video being recommended to me on YouTube ever again. All it takes is one single video and Google will recommend other videos that are related or part of it for months. And after the ending it took Google about 6 months until it stopped showing me Naruto videos.

As for the last question. No, they don't have an ace card. They went all in with their decision when they saw the flop. Then the turn came and now they are waiting for the river; the final card.

Yeah I'm getting annoyed that i keep get Ninja storm recommended to me because i was watching a let's play, and dubs of some songs.

Yubie. We are NS fans no of us are waiting for SP to animate this battle other then hopefully signalling the end of the anime.

About 30% of people who comment were bit upset, they said they no longer need to watch the anime because of this.: You know in the Ninja storm topic i pointed it out that their no reason to wait two to three more years for the anime to get of the fillers and animate this. Since you can see it right now.

As for why it happened according to... you, Yubie. The reason company cuber connect 2 did the entire story is they hated the ending and wanted to be done with this series. They don't want to drag on the Storm series by doing two to five more games while they wait because SP is dragging their heels. So finish the story in Ninja storm 4 then go on to a new anime.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 16 February 2016 - 01:01 AM.

#5 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:00 PM

If they're planning on a Boruto anime adaptation once the manga gets enough chapters then there's no chance that the anime ending will be different.

Hell, that's probably the reason why they prolonging the anime with fillers

#6 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:08 PM

I heard the voice acting was bad. I know they're good voice actors and if the voice actors don't like the work they're in, you know it's bad.

I remember someone on here posted a image with them at comiccon with the voice actors of Sasuke and Temari. The person said they talked to them about how bad the ending was which both of them completely agreed with. The voice actors know this series is crap now. They were probably informed that this is the last CC2 Naruto game, and they probably know that the Naruto anime is spinning it wheels to drag out the series. They are under contract to probably voice their Naruto character until at least the end of the anime... which for them may be another five years. So most of them probably have similar opinions to those two. They know they will be forced to continue acting in this series for at least a few more year (not counting the Bolt anime), So why put any effort in to this? They are still being paid if they give it their all or half ass it. So put the extra effort in?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 15 February 2016 - 11:09 PM.

#7 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:19 PM

I remember someone on here posted a image with them at comiccon with the voice actors of Sasuke and Temari. The person said they talked to them about how bad the ending was which both of them completely agreed with. The voice actors know this series is crap now. They were probably informed that this is the last CC2 Naruto game, and they probably know that the Naruto anime is spinning it wheels to drag out the series. They are under contract to probably voice their Naruto character until at least the end of the anime... which for them may be another five years. So most of them probably have similar opinions to those two. They know they will be forced to continue acting in this series for at least a few more year (not counting the Bolt anime), So why put any effort in to this? They are still being paid if they give it their all or half ass it. So put the extra effort in?

They could've been Jack Black on Neverending story III. Knowing it's bad but having fun with with his performance. Instead they decided to be like Everyone(except maybe Arnold because I heard he doesn't regret it) on Batman and Robin. Knowing it's bad but just get it over with so they can have the paycheck.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#8 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:25 PM

They could've been Jack Black on Neverending story III. Knowing it's bad but having fun with with his performance. Instead they decided to be like Everyone(except maybe Arnold because I heard he doesn't regret it) on Batman and Robin. Knowing it's bad but just get it over with so they can have the paycheck.

They have given up on the story but are still under contract. They are getting that paycheck whether they put the effort in or not. 

#9 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 16 February 2016 - 12:55 AM

The English casts voices have been burned in my head over the years of watching the dub and playing these games, so I honestly have absolutely no reason to even watch this because I when I read the manga I mostly was hearing them... That ending...that ending hurt deeply. 

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#10 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 04:40 AM

Yeah I'm getting annoyed that i keep get Ninja storm recommended to me because i was watching a let's play, and dubs of some songs.

Yubie. We are NS fans no of us are waiting for SP to animate this battle other then hopefully signalling the end of the anime.

About 30% of people who comment were bit upset, they said they no longer need to watch the anime because of this.: You know in the Ninja storm topic i pointed it out that their no reason to wait two to three more years for the anime to get of the fillers and animate this. Since you can see it right now.

As for why it happened according to... you, Yubie. The reason company cuber connect 2 did the entire story is they hated the ending and wanted to be done with this series. They don't want to drag on the Storm series by doing two to five more games while they wait because SP is dragging their heels. So finish the story in Ninja storm 4 then go on to a new anime.

You sounded like i was lying when i said i read at IGN that storm 4 will be last game the other days, i said i don't have source because it's an old article. But since you think i was lying i just spent hours looking for that articles and thank god i found it so i won't be labeled as liar , here it is:

http://www.ign.com/a...storm-developer

http://www.ign.com/v...-should-do-next

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#11 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:09 AM

You sounded like i was lying when i said i read at IGN that storm 4 will be last game the other days, i said i don't have source because it's an old article. But since you think i was lying i just spent hours looking for that articles and thank god i found it so i won't be labeled as liar , here it is:

http://www.ign.com/a...storm-developer

http://www.ign.com/v...-should-do-next

No, I was double checking the other topic to see who it was. The "..." was that. Originally it was "As for why it happened according to... you." Then i realized i was replying to Nos post so i added the yubie.

Also yay sources.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 16 February 2016 - 05:11 AM.

#12 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 17 February 2016 - 11:05 AM

look at these beautiful art from the game storyboard wallpapers

more pics from x

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#13 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 17 February 2016 - 08:16 PM

Good. Hopefully the anime fails even more now. 
To top it off, this game has 'mixed' reviews in steam. Meaning it isn't doing well.

:fan:

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#14 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 10:21 PM

To top it off, this game has 'mixed' reviews in steam. Meaning it isn't doing well.

Good. I hope it fails.

#15 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 01:10 AM

Most of the people are complaining that it's a poor port and that it stuck/locked at 30fps. Then again these are just people that bought the game.Not the ones that said a pox on the house of the Naruto franchise.

#16 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 08:01 PM

Most of the people are complaining that it's a poor port and that it stuck/locked at 30fps. Then again these are just people that bought the game.Not the ones that said a pox on the house of the Naruto franchise.

Well steam finally allows refunds.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#17 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 08:31 PM

Well steam finally allows refunds.

I found that out in a sad way. It's not this game...

#18 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 08:38 PM

I found that out in a sad way. It's not this game...

What do you mean? Did you regret a purchase and couldn't refund it anymore?

CZSn9hA.jpg

#19 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 08:54 PM

What do you mean? Did you regret a purchase and couldn't refund it anymore?

No no. I mean I didn't hear about refund system until that one game came out. It rhymes with feet tighter and it has a v but it's made as a Roman numeral.

#20 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 19 February 2016 - 03:54 AM

I was about to watch it (b/c no one in here is willing to and I was interested in an unbias opinion), but then I saw the 40 min length, and I was like: "Well, never mind."

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users