• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:26 PM

I just had to wait until things cooled down. There's no doubt that Kishi will be interviewed next week and why the chosen pairings. There is a possibility 1 out of 1000 chance that he never gave up on NaruSaku and it was his original intent like what Tricksie said in another section and all for marketing for the New Project Era anime. But this also could mean that NaruSaku could be part of another project. Not the anime, but a stand alone spin the very least in perhaps a 3 shot manga. Of course this will be a different world because it will be an alternate universe, which means Kishi will have to change the name of the title from Naruto to something else like "Heaven And Earth" and hire another mangaka, skilled in the romance department to do the manga for him, but he still gets paid for it by doing nothing. I don't think he would be investing too much because only NS fans will be reading it, but atleast NS gets closure and better romance development through another mangka's vision, supervised by kishi.

Will you guys be ok with this?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#2 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:31 PM

I don't think Kishi sucks at romance...I think he did a beautiful job with Minato and Kushina. And actually, the NaruSaku development and interaction was quite beautiful, too...otherwise we wouldn't have been so into it, y'know? Plus, NaruSaku is confirmed to be a parallel of MinaKushi...Minato's words in 631 prove that. I don't care what people say.

I don't know how likely your idea is, but it that turned out to be the case I'd definitely go for it. At least that way both pairing fandoms could be happy, I guess. (If NH can really be happy with such a whackjob of an ending... I really, really would not want NS to have an ending like that.)

Edited by questdrivencollie, 07 November 2014 - 06:34 PM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#3 MolinMondo

MolinMondo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Destroying people online.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:05 PM

That sounds like the kind of redemption that's too good to be true. I would be OK with it, still won't change the fact that I think Kishimoto is a sell-out bastard :)

Kind regards,

MolinMondo, the greatest human on earth.

#4 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:29 PM

That's why I think in his mind never want NS to be the end game pairing. You see how the way he treats Naruto? And how he looks and how the children did not look the mothers. I think he detest the SS and NH pairing.

However, if there's going to ever be a NS stand alone project, it may not be Shounen anymore because it's strictly romance. I'm not say Kishi sucks at romance. He probably wants it to be more precise and not rush it.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#5 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:46 PM

I would love that, is this all just hopeful rumors or is something in the works? I didn't quite understand your post sorry..^^;;

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#6 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:49 PM

Sounds like hopeful speculation to me. But not to say it couldn't happen.

~Relient K

#7 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:34 PM

Everything is speculation. Trying to make sense of the sudden twist. I'm holding my judgment until I've read Kishi's response in an interview.

#8 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:36 PM

Everything is speculation. Trying to make sense of the sudden twist. I'm holding my judgment until I've read Kishi's response in an interview.

Interviewers won't find him cause he's hiding from the Backlash from us NARUSAKU Fans.

#9 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:50 PM

That's what I just heard.

#10 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:55 PM

That's what I just heard.

If they're going to interview him, it's going to be in December when Jump Festa happens. He's been confirmed to be going there. I hope the people there don't ask him softball questions because this might be their only chance they have to ask the tough questions.

#11 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:00 PM

If they're going to interview him, it's going to be in December when Jump Festa happens. He's been confirmed to be going there. I hope the people there don't ask him softball questions because this might be their only chance they have to ask the tough questions.

The only people who would ask softball questions are SasuSaku and NaruHina fans.  Cause they are to cowards to ask the tough questions.

#12 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 11:55 PM

Is the Jump Fiesta before or after the Last movie?

#13 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:29 AM

Jump Festa will be in december

I don't have my hopes held high for a narusaku new era project, the kitten is done already

What i think that could happen is kishi saying Nh/ss weren't meant for the final pairing, just as JKR did

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#14 ALESSE

ALESSE

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:35 AM

That would be good. But I doubt some thing like that would happen. Only thing I know for a fact that we will get is an Alternate independent ending drawn by some awesome doujjn person.

I'll be happy with whatever. I know what narusaku is and will be for me. That's an unchanging fact. So we were ultimately trolled. Life will go on. Fan fiction will have to do for now.

Some good stuff out there btw.

But if this happens I would go for it. But it's lot gonna change anything for me personallyz

Edited by ALESSE, 08 November 2014 - 12:38 AM.

Y7kvBpU.gif

#15 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:37 AM

That would be good. But I doubt some thing like that would happen. Only thing I know for a fact that we will get is an Alternate independent ending.

How so?

~Relient K

#16 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:46 AM

How so?

. Lady GT wrote her version of the ending, it's really good!

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#17 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:48 AM

Oh. I thought he meant something from Kishi would be coming. I missed the significance of the use of the word "independent".

She's done with it already? I saw her talking about drawing her own version only yesterday...

~Relient K

#18 ALESSE

ALESSE

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:20 AM

How so?

Some artist will write an independent fan doujin. It will obviously be fan made. There some really good artists out there. Like ladygt. I know she's considering doing it. And some of her pervious works look really good and hard to differentiate at times the art style atleast. I mean if it's done which I hope so it is. It will hopefully be posted on here.

No sorry. I didn't mean anything official. I don't expect anything official. But who knows. If there's enough noise and maybe he ll throw us a bone and do a alternate chapter for 699-700. Heck one chapter would make me happy Lolz haha. Forget the future chapter.

But like I said I doubt it. He wanted to milk the cash cow. So with part 3 Mini series coming next year I I doubt we re gonna get anything in particular. Oh well. Life goes on.

Fanfic and doujin it is. Head cannon and the journey in general with all of u was worth it.

Narusaku rep for life here

Edited by ALESSE, 08 November 2014 - 01:26 AM.

Y7kvBpU.gif

#19 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:39 AM

Can we have a link to it, please.....

Edited by yellowflash, 08 November 2014 - 02:40 AM.

#20 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:43 AM

Can we have a link to it, please.....

Yes please make us happy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users