Close
Photo

Why is it that NH and SS fans think they have a better advantage of winning in the end?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:03 AM

It really makes me mad how NH and SS fans are always talking about NS saying its been dead for a while and saying how in chapter 631 Naruto was joking when he said yeah or when in chapter 632 how Sakura punched a 10 tails zombie with incredible strength which making NH fans say that by the look on Naruto's face when he saw Sakura's incredible strength meaning that he lied to Minato about Sakura being his girlfriend.

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:12 AM

First of all the thread is in the wrong section. Second I only see this thread will lead to bashing, which is against the rules. I think it will be for the best if this thread gets close.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:14 AM

First of all the thread is in the wrong section. Second I only see this thread will lead to bashing, which is against the rules. I think it will be for the best if this thread gets close.

oops sorry I didn't know

#4 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:25 AM

Meh, we all root for our OTPs. Anyway, shouldn't be too much longer until canon pairings are revealed. 

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#5 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:49 AM

I blame the anime mostly.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#6 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:02 AM

Agreed James. Pierot though they knew very well who is the endgame pairing since part 1 they messed up big time with the fillers, mainly their favoritism over Hinata.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#7 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:06 AM

Well, they have their dreams like us.

#8 mangafan

mangafan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:Too many to type

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:34 AM

They are not level headed and they are arrogant. 

#9 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:44 AM

I honestly don't know. It's okay for them to like their ships, but NaruSaku is just SO much more likely and SO much more obvious. What really confuses me is when people say that it's "annoying" or "ridiculous" for people to still ship NaruSaku. Yeah, well, keep saying that when it happens. Heheeheheheh.

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#10 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:55 AM

I blame the anime mostly.

Agreed James. Pierot though they knew very well who is the endgame pairing since part 1 they messed up big time with the fillers, mainly their favoritism over Hinata.

Thank You! This is what I've been saying too. The Hinata fanboy animators of Pierott have ruined the credibility of the show by making the characters go extremely OOC ! It was especially pathetic in part 1 fillers. They made Naruto hug and praise Hinata and potrayed Hinata as the best support that Naruto could have. There were episodes AFTER PoAL whereSakura was shown fangirling Sasuke   :wallbash: . They make Naruto look like a complete fool and exaggerate Sakura's Tsundere-ness.

So in the eyes of the anime-only fans, we have innocent, dumb Naruto shown to have a crush on this horrible girl, Sakura, who does nothing but hurt Naruto. Then we have this extremely nice girl, Hinata, shown to understand and support Naruto the most of all characters! Thus began the Sakura bashing and Hinata loving by the majority.  :bash:

To summarize, STUDIO PIEROTT'S ANIME SUCKS!

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#11 talkNOjutsu

talkNOjutsu

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading books, Browsing the Internet, Driving , Football.

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:28 PM

They are also fans like us who believe their ships will be endgame  :D

And I agree some part of it is due to the anime too.

#12 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:48 PM

It surprises me too. NaruHina has only had a few sparse interactions in this whole manga, their moments are few and far between. Not to mention Naruto treats Hinata so platonically it's painful. Naruto hadn't even had a large amount of interaction with Hinata for such a long time until her confession, which was then forgotten about, and the fans still believed Naruto would go to Hinata just because she confessed. Or take panels from the Kage Summit Arc of Naruto noticing Sakura get sad about Sasuke and say "he's resigned to it, he's falling in love with Hinata now." (I seriously saw a whole tumblr post about that once)

And SS fans ... I just don't understand why people think Sasuke will fall for Sakura. Don't they know his type of character? Sasuke doesn't care about stuff like that. It's even stretch to say he'll end up with Karin because while he cares about her and they have a parallel or two on their side, Sasuke's feelings give no indication of romance either.

I'm at the point where they let their desire for their ship to happen overrule common sense. NaruSaku IS the most likely Naruto ship to happen, but they can't see that because all they see is their OTP. And if I end up wrong I will gladly eat my own words and personally apologize for my overconfidence, but it really does feel like they're thinking more with "I want" than "I know". 

I guess, to sum up how they feel while arguing NS is dead, will never happen, NH/SS is canon, here's a quote:

"I'm not in denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept."

---NH/SS fans in a nutshell

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 05 August 2014 - 04:51 PM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#13 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:01 PM

It surprises me too. NaruHina has only had a few sparse interactions in this whole manga, their moments are few and far between. Not to mention Naruto treats Hinata so platonically it's painful. Naruto hadn't even had a large amount of interaction with Hinata for such a long time until her confession, which was then forgotten about, and the fans still believed Naruto would go to Hinata just because she confessed. Or take panels from the Kage Summit Arc of Naruto noticing Sakura get sad about Sasuke and say "he's resigned to it, he's falling in love with Hinata now." (I seriously saw a whole tumblr post about that once)

And SS fans ... I just don't understand why people think Sasuke will fall for Sakura. Don't they know his type of character? Sasuke doesn't care about stuff like that. It's even stretch to say he'll end up with Karin because while he cares about her and they have a parallel or two on their side, Sasuke's feelings give no indication of romance either.

I'm at the point where they let their desire for their ship to happen overrule common sense. NaruSaku IS the most likely Naruto ship to happen, but they can't see that because all they see is their OTP. And if I end up wrong I will gladly eat my own words and personally apologize for my overconfidence, but it really does feel like they're thinking more with "I want" than "I know". 

I guess, to sum up how they feel while arguing NS is dead, will never happen, NH/SS is canon, here's a quote:

"I'm not in denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept."

---NH/SS fans in a nutshell

Heh, SS/SS fans and 'reality' shouldn't be together in the same sentence.

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#14 Guest_Raikyrea_*

Guest_Raikyrea_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:11 PM

Sasuke? Ending up/ a girl? pfft haa...

#15 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:13 PM

WHy NS fans care too much about what the NH/SS fans think?
SK-303_image007.jpg

#16 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:26 PM

Thank You! This is what I've been saying too. The Hinata fanboy animators of Pierott have ruined the credibility of the show by making the characters go extremely OOC ! It was especially pathetic in part 1 fillers. They made Naruto hug and praise Hinata and potrayed Hinata as the best support that Naruto could have. There were episodes AFTER PoAL whereSakura was shown fangirling Sasuke   :wallbash: . They make Naruto look like a complete fool and exaggerate Sakura's Tsundere-ness.

So in the eyes of the anime-only fans, we have innocent, dumb Naruto shown to have a crush on this horrible girl, Sakura, who does nothing but hurt Naruto. Then we have this extremely nice girl, Hinata, shown to understand and support Naruto the most of all characters! Thus began the Sakura bashing and Hinata loving by the majority.  :bash:

To summarize, STUDIO PIEROTT'S ANIME SUCKS!

True. Though later on in Shippuden there are some pro-NS fillers and a few omakes. Though, they do exaggerate behaviors still. And the omake where Sakura is mad about Hinata being on the ending is really OOC, IMO. She's never been shown to be upset when others get the spotlight...unless I'm missing something?

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#17 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:46 PM

True. Though later on in Shippuden there are some pro-NS fillers and a few omakes. Though, they do exaggerate behaviors still. And the omake where Sakura is mad about Hinata being on the ending is really OOC, IMO. She's never been shown to be upset when others get the spotlight...unless I'm missing something?

That's why I said part 1. The situation improved after Kishimoto voiced displeasure in Jump festa I guess. :chuckle:  Part 2 was better. But you know, as they say- First impression is the most important. Part 1 anime did irreparable damage to Sakura's character and NS. 

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 05 August 2014 - 06:49 PM.

#18 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:47 PM

Its the way they fest receipted the dynamic, first impression, another if they saw the manga or anime first and generally most first saw the anime. Naruto was released in the U.S. in manga form back in 2003 but it was largely unknown until people first saw the anime in 2005.

Also its due to what the anime had shown different than the manga, otherwise the fillers too, you get stuff like sakura hitting naruto in the anime as a common generic shounen type deal of idiot hero tsundere heroine who whacks him when he does stupid stuff. But this common gag apparently is somehow an issue to most NH and SS fans.

Otherwise also the fact of well people will argue and make stuff as they go if the story isn't in their favor since its run the way it has.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#19 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:07 PM

One word...filler.

#20 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:40 PM

Sasuke? Ending up/ a girl? pfft haa...

Probably choose Karin if he wanted her

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users