Close
Photo

Does Sakura still view Sasuke as a friend?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#1 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:50 AM

Okay, it has been a while since I last looked at the manga, or even bothered to catch up. Honestly I've lost interest in Naruto, but I have to finish it since I've come this far. The last time I read a manga chapter was 634, so I'm pretty far behind. I just don't have the time to get caught up right now. Have I mentioned I hate college?

But based off what I know so far... Will Sakura ever view Sasuke as a friend again? After all the crimes he committed, after all the times he hurt her and more importantly to her... All the times he hurt Naruto. Sakura has grown very defensive over Naruto throughout the series, and it makes me laugh how she hated him at first, and now they're arguably best friends...if not more.

If Sasuke actually becomes good again, will Sakura forgive him for all he has done? Or will she keep her distance and avoid him as much as possible and let Naruto just be himself around Sasuke? I honestly can't see her acting like nothing ever happened and ignore Sasuke's betrayal.

But like I said, I'm not caught up with the manga and have no idea what's going on right now. Sasuke could be dead, back in the village, or with Karin now for all I know. But I figured I would ask anway.

#2 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:00 AM

Even if you don't like the idea and me neither, it was proved that she still view him as a friend and when/if he will come back to the village, all his acts will kind of be forget and they will be happy again as a team. 

Sakura said it herself: 

Chapter 487

She want team 7 to be reunited and in some translation, she even said "Now I still believe team 7 will be laughing tohether again." So yes, she wants to be friend with him again. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#3 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:04 AM

Even if you don't like the idea and me neither, it was proved that she still view him as a friend and when/if he will come back to the village, all his acts will kind of be forget and they will be happy again as a team. 

Sakura said it herself: 

Chapter 487

She want team 7 to be reunited and in some translation, she even said "Now I still believe team 7 will be laughing tohether again." So yes, she wants to be friend with him again. 

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. My memories in the fuzzies right now. Been a long week lol

#4 mmrc27

mmrc27

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:reading books and manga, watching anime, writing my own fictional story based on anime, and study :)

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:22 AM

i think, she will view sasuke as an acquaintance or a comrade i guess cause he tried to kill her without hesitation but if naruto "interfere" i think sakura and sasuke can be friends because of naruto...

#5 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:00 AM

She does.

and she will.

If the trio will be back together, there would be some changes for sure.

but nonetheless, Sakura will be Sakura.

She won't ignore him, that's for sure as she deeply cares for him to even do that nor will she act as if nothing happened.

plus she is yet to know the real story behind Itachi and why Sasuke refused to go back to Konoha even after his revenge.

even pre-shippuden Sakura has no problem lashing out at Sasuke when it is due.

I bet she will still act nicely to him as how she is to everyone.

But surely she will not tolerate any misbehavior...

she is shown to be cautious around him though based on latest chapters.

she knows something is up and is suspicious but is somehow getting the most out of what she can at the moment for a team 7 feel.

Edited by hello panda, 24 November 2013 - 09:01 AM.

#6 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:26 PM

I think she always will, but trusting him will be hard to tell.

#7 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

she still have lingering feelings for him :/

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#8 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

She could be friends with him in the end, just for now she isnt trusting of him. However this doesnt mean she will still love him nessessarily in the end, she can potentially go to naruto if certain things are revealed in the time ahead. I know we all want to see a forehead reveal scene.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#9 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

She's being challenged. While ideal of love is being tackled hard, the friendship could be argued as well. Regardless, if you can't get even friendship down, then you're in trouble. That said I do see her being friend with Sasuke in the end at the very least. I'll be surprised that Kishi will only make Sasuke and Naruto the only bond Sasuke would ever have within that team, though in a way, it is possible. It's been like that for a while. Granted he will see them important, but Naruto is the one that chained to all of this.

So, does Sakura see Sasuke as a friend? I'll say more or less. Right now, her trust is in bad condition, so if she lose the friendship, she lose everything revolve with Sasuke. I am aware of her statement after Naruto's speech to Sasuke, but it's applied that all of them to get a good ending, so it's not applying that all of them will get something good as one. Why you think 540 still happened if she's supposed to be hopeful? Then again, that's more about love, which she still have a hard time. So at the very least, friendship is in question, love is in danger.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 24 November 2013 - 03:16 PM.

#10 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

Ok as previous posts say hell yes she still has her feelings . And i think she might forgive him due to her childish crush over him. Damnn. Thats the only thing IMO which is not letting.her character devloping to its highest level. If naruto forgives him others might as well fogive him.
I think it would be good if he is forgiven. It ll lead NS to a nice and fare ending. Noone will say that ns happened becuz sakura couldnt get sasuke. PS:Sorry if i went off topic

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#11 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:24 PM

Ok as previous posts say hell yes she still has her feelings . And i think she might forgive him due to her childish crush over him. Damnn. Thats the only thing IMO which is not letting.her character devloping to its highest level. If naruto forgives him others might as well fogive him.
I think it would be good if he is forgiven. It ll lead NS to a nice and fare ending. Noone will say that ns happened becuz sakura couldnt get sasuke. PS:Sorry if i went off topic

I believe everyone will let us know that none of them are in good state with Sasuke at all. Naruto could be the only guy that has the trust with Sasuke. That's what the story seems to be heading. Kishi had Sai to ask the question for us and use the chance to tell us that Sakura is in trouble with Sasuke, so if she can't trust him, no one can.

#12 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:26 PM

She could be friends with him in the end, just for now she isnt trusting of him. However this doesnt mean she will still love him nessessarily in the end, she can potentially go to naruto if certain things are revealed in the time ahead. I know we all want to see a forehead reveal scene.

I think the forehead reveal scene will happen. Because back in P1 when Sasuke was leaving the village. Sakura-Chan said "you always hate me don't you?" Bit then she said "don't you remember? " I think that was refering to the bench scene .
Posted Image

#13 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:28 PM

I think the forehead reveal scene will happen. Because back in P1 when Sasuke was leaving the village. Sakura-Chan said "you always hate me don't you?" Bit then she said "don't you remember? " I think that was refering to the bench scene .

If she remembers would be on the part when he said that Sakura was annoying.

This whole forehead thing for me didnt affected SS, it's kinda obvious because when she was about to kill him or when on the confession this scene wasnt bought up.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#14 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    ect....

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

I believe everyone will let us know that none of them are in good state with Sasuke at all. Naruto could be the only guy that has the trust with Sasuke. That's what the story seems to be heading. Kishi had Sai to ask the question for us and use the chance to tell us that Sakura is in trouble with Sasuke, so if she can't trust him, no one can.

yea u r right . But i believe that sakura has her feelings just like before. The sasuke kun can show u easily. And i remember her saying to the guy at the medical tent before joining the war that she has already some one special in her life thinkin about sasuke and she also credited sasike and sasuke only when naruto and sasuke both saved her from the small nizzus. So all these facts . They show that she does trust him

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#15 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

yea u r right . But i believe that sakura has her feelings just like before. The sasuke kun can show u easily. And i remember her saying to the guy at the medical tent before joining the war that she has already some one special in her life thinkin about sasuke and she also credited sasike and sasuke only when naruto and sasuke both saved her from the small nizzus. So all these facts . They show that she does trust him

Agree wit hthat, i mean she still has feelings for Sasuke because it's not shown the otherwise, but the "Sasuke kun" doesnt show that she has feelings for him, the scene doesnt mean that, but mostly the fact she wasnt expecting he would help to save her, so she was surprised and she was happy because they finnaly would fight as a team and not Naruto/Sasuke having to protect her, she was standing as an equal among them.

Sakura had her feelings confronted on 540 were she's told that the guy who she loves must be a great guy but Sasuke is a bad one.

About the last bolded, it's kinda obvious that she doesnt, Sakura knows Sasuke well to a point that she is expecting him to do something bad and not just her but everyone else is getting ready for the moment.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 24 November 2013 - 04:03 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#16 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

Agree wit hthat, i mean she still has feelings for Sasuke because it's not shown the otherwise, but the "Sasuke kun" doesnt show that she has feelings for him, the scene doesnt mean that, but mostly the fact she wasnt expecting he would help to save her, so she was surprised and she was happy because they finnaly would fight as a team and not Naruto/Sasuke having to protect her, she was standing as an equal among them.

Sakura had her feelings confronted on 540 were she's told that the guy who she loves must be a great guy but Sasuke is a bad one.
About the last bolded, it's kinda obvious that she doesnt, Sakura knows Sasuke well to a point that she is expecting him to do something bad and not just her but everyone else is getting ready for the moment.

there r many ways to see it. But i must say u guys really do give points. Thats why i admire all u guys . Well said all

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#17 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

It's not that I'm saying that she doesn't have any feelings, but she is in danger with that. Sai pretty much called her out for us. She's in the process of being wake up from her own illusion of Sasuke being a great guy and being a guy who you can trust. Sai has no feeling to trust Sasuke whatsoever, which is why he went to ask Sakura because supposedly, he should be happy especially since he's team 7, but he can't. If Sakura couldn't help, then there's no hope for Sasuke to be seen as good.

Pretty much, Kishi is setting up for Sakura to drop it altogether and it's not impossible anymore for that turn of event. I don't know if he's setting up with all of them being in no confidence zone with Sasuke minus Naruto, but as of now, Sakura is in danger. 540 made her think that a love interest should be a great guy, so Sasuke doesn't qualify that. Now, it's about her seeing Sasuke as a person and sadly, she can't trust him. This is a sign, so we are near to close the coffin once and for all. It also doesn't help that Sasuke is still doing bad deeds such as not listening others' orders, almost tried to kill all Bijuus single handly. If he's not doing the route of redemption, then her realization will come in sooner.

#18 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:29 PM

It's not that I'm saying that she doesn't have any feelings, but she is in danger with that. Sai pretty much called her out for us. She's in the process of being wake up from her own illusion of Sasuke being a great guy and being a guy who you can trust. Sai has no feeling to trust Sasuke whatsoever, which is why he went to ask Sakura because supposedly, he should be happy especially since he's team 7, but he can't. If Sakura couldn't help, then there's no hope for Sasuke to be seen as good.

Pretty much, Kishi is setting up for Sakura to drop it altogether and it's not impossible anymore for that turn of event. I don't know if he's setting up with all of them being in no confidence zone with Sasuke minus Naruto, but as of now, Sakura is in danger. 540 made her think that a love interest should be a great guy, so Sasuke doesn't qualify that. Now, it's about her seeing Sasuke as a person and sadly, she can't trust him. This is a sign, so we are near to close the coffin once and for all. It also doesn't help that Sasuke is still doing bad deeds such as not listening others' orders, almost tried to kill all Bijuus single handly. If he's not doing the route of redemption, then her realization will come in sooner.

She hasnt seen those moments, the 540 bought up the damage of the summit, the guy who she should love must be a great guy but no matter what Sasuke does he wont be a great guy, the only guy standing on this "great guy" status is Naruto. 

The muder attempt damaged Sakura's trust on Sasuke, becuase she thought he would at least listen to her, or that she cared for her and would use it as some form to get close to him and later stab him, when she arrived and met him judging by her words, she never thought Sasuke would try to kill her right off the bait.

it's shown even when goes to save her, she wasnt even expecting him to do something like helping Naruto to save her, because she knows he doesnt care about her.

She's getting ready to stop Sasuke when he does something funny alongside with the others too.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 24 November 2013 - 04:30 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#19 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

well in this case all we can do is wait and watch. Dont get me wrong. Do u guys actially think that if sasuke returns being good how much are his chances of gettin popular again. IMO less than 0%

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#20 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:56 PM

well in this case all we can do is wait and watch. Dont get me wrong. Do u guys actially think that if sasuke returns being good how much are his chances of gettin popular again. IMO less than 0%

Sasuke will have to play Naruto part 1. In other ways, create your star. That is if he wants that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users