Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:18 AM

Here it is http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/625

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2 dragonflyx11

dragonflyx11

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:23 AM

when will the flash back end rawr.gif

#3 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:27 AM

QUOTE (dragonflyx11 @ Mar 27 2013, 04:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when will the flash back end rawr.gif

Looks like next week it will. Hm, I have to reread this to understand something.

#4 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:30 AM

Get back to the war already! dry.gif

This is killing me!!! sad.gif

#5 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:31 AM

I have to say Hashirama truly is out of he's mind. The god of shinobi is truly an idiot. I get the fact the he wants to stop the fighting but my god is he stupid.

Edited by Nostradamus, 27 March 2013 - 08:32 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#6 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:33 AM

QUOTE (Nostradamus @ Mar 27 2013, 04:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to say Hashirama truly is out of he's mind. The god of shinobi is truly an idiot. I get the fact the he wants to stop the fighting but my god is he stupid.

Remind me of someone eh? Lol. But seriously, I'll comment later.

#7 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:37 AM

chapter was pretty late --Click here to view--
Hashirama... facepalm.png

Tobirama should have slapped him when he was about to plunge a kunai into himself.

Hashirama is right about Madara looking menacing aha. He looks awesome in that last panel.

"If two opposing forces cooperate, real happiness can be obtained." Obvious foreshadowing is obvious.

So, Madara is mad that he's not Hokage and that he's not trusted? And is his real dream creating the "dream world"? Eh.

I'm getting bored of the flashbacks to be honest... It's hard to say when the flashback within the flashback will end, let alone the other one...

QUOTE (Nostradamus @ Mar 27 2013, 03:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can't say I disagree. laugh.gif

How long have we been in the flashbacks now?

Edited by mydearbeloved, 27 March 2013 - 08:55 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#8 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:40 AM

QUOTE (Nostradamus @ Mar 27 2013, 04:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why does this feels like a character we already know who by the way he is the Main character of the Manga.

Edited by Don-kun, 27 March 2013 - 08:42 AM.

#9 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:00 AM

Long flashback is loooooooong......I'm getting tired of this kitten srsly.
What was the other interpretation of that Uchiha stone again?

#10 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:06 AM

Well, despite it being a flashback within a flashback still at least we got some more background on how Konoha was formed and how the Uchiha and Senju clans founded it, but also the downfall of Madara Uchiha and how he became a crazy lunatic, this should make for some interesting fodder for next week's chapter.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#11 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:20 AM

Should this go in spoiler?? idk --Click here to view--
Do you think Naruto would kill himself if Sasuke asked him to?

Sasuke: Naruto... The only way I'll stop being such an arrogant prick is if you kill yourself or sakura

Naruto: .....

Naruto: Welp, it's been a good seventeen years, I'll miss you guys, but what Sasuke says goes.

Except Sasuke wouldn't stop him.

I don't know man, I'm just waiting for something more interesting. I liked seeing Tobirama again. He's great.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#12 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:22 AM

I actually thought this chapter was the best in the whole flashback. Some parts of the story felt a bit forced, like the explanation of "Mt Rushmore." However, it was interesting that Madara wasn't exactly betrayed by his clan, they just didn't believe him when he was trying to protect them.

Does that make Madara a sympathetic villain I wonder? Was it ironically the Hokage system, which put too much power on one man, that drove Madara to be fearful and lead to his betrayal?

Edited by Nefertieh, 27 March 2013 - 09:26 AM.

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#13 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:30 AM

Trying to see who the big baddy is but it gets even more confusing. Tobirama is a bigot but believes in democracy.
Atleast it's been established that Madara and Sasuke are the same. Even the part were they see Hashirama and Naruto as rivals.
And don't understand the last quote. Is Madara evil or not.
Also the Hokage thing. I'm gonna ask you guys what do you think. Did Madara left because he didn't get to be Hokage or was it because of Tobirama and probably other's opinions of him?

Edited by Dkey, 27 March 2013 - 09:34 AM.

#14 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:51 AM

I liked this chapter, I really like the part with Hashirama and Madara on top of the future Hokage monument.

But as much as I liked this chapter it is still outweighed by how much I want this flashback to end already so we can hurry up and find out what Hiruzan and Minato have to say so we can finally get back to the war.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#15 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:54 AM

Tobirama this.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#16 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:45 AM

So Tobirama was right.... Hashirama, you fool

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#17 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:52 AM

*In urgent voice*

HASHIRAMA YOU FOOL YOU'VE KILLED US ALL
wink.gif

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#18 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:53 AM

... I can't believe Harashima was seriously about to commit suicide then... he even looked surprised that Madara stopped him. He was seriously about to commit suicide... I can't believe him. >.> How stupid can you be?

Is Hokage really a democracy? Tsunade wasn't voted for by the people and it always seems like the advisers or the council are choosing who will be Hokage lately.

But back to the suicide thing... I swear, Naruto better not even think about doing something like that. This makes me more concerned about the final battle when he said he and Sasuke will die. I just hate the fact that Naruto is willing to throw away his life for that selfish heartless b@stard of a 'friend'. Sasuke does not deserve all the attention he gets. That stupid brother bond is so freaking frustrating I swear. facepalm.png

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#19 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:54 AM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Mar 27 2013, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... I can't believe Harashima was seriously about to commit suicide then... he even looked surprised that Madara stopped him. He was seriously about to commit suicide... I can't believe him. >.> How stupid can you be?

Is Hokage really a democracy? Tsunade wasn't voted for by the people and it always seems like the advisers or the council are choosing who will be Hokage lately.

But back to the suicide thing... I swear, Naruto better not even think about doing something like that. This makes me more concerned about the final battle when he said he and Sasuke will die. I just hate the fact that Naruto is willing to throw away his life for that selfish heartless b@stard of a 'friend'. Sasuke does not deserve all the attention he gets. That stupid brother bond is so freaking frustrating I swear. facepalm.png

Sakura will stop him :3
SK-303_image007.jpg

#20 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE (Dkey @ Mar 27 2013, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Trying to see who the big baddy is but it gets even more confusing. Tobirama is a bigot but believes in democracy.
Atleast it's been established that Madara and Sasuke are the same. Even the part were they see Hashirama and Naruto as rivals.
And don't understand the last quote. Is Madara evil or not.

To me, it seemed like Tobirama was manipulating the situation because of his prejudice against Madara. If Hashirama went with his plan and supported Madara to be hokage, then there is a chance that people in the village would trust his judgement and done the same. But in a vote, obviously Hashirama would win. It is almost as if Tobirama's prejudice was why the prophecy written in the stone could not be fulfilled.

QUOTE (Dkey @ Mar 27 2013, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also the Hokage thing. I'm gonna ask you guys what do you think. Did Madara left because he didn't get to be Hokage or was it because of Tobirama and probably other's opinions of him?

I think Madara was probably hurt that his best (and possibly only) friend is more willing to side with his brother than with him. Somehow it seems almost like a love triangle.

On the second-to-last page, Madara mentions he found "another way" of interpreting the stone. That's probably what he meant by his "true path." I'm guessing the second interpretation would be revealed by Madara when he reunites with Hashirama.

Edited by Nefertieh, 27 March 2013 - 12:04 PM.

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users