#2 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:21 AM

Just read the chapter and I gonna say it's quite emotional, well then again this whole flashback within a flashback has been emotional, tragic, and heartbreaking. I wonder if Hashirama can really kill one of his loved ones to prove his friendship to Madara... it seems like a trick to me, but we'll find out in next week's chapter. Overall I enjoyed the chapter.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#3 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:29 AM

Sad to see how the family of one matters the most to one when they can be together with others, but fate isn't on their side. It seems like because of his brother's lost, he no longer the same and now, he wants to be even by making Hashirama to kill his own. I do wonder how Sasuke supposed to care for Konoha knowing this. Overall, pretty good, but looks like we are getting close to the moment where their destiny change forever.

#4 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:35 AM

It's amazing how those 2 parallel Naruto and Sasuke. Why didn't Hashirama say that his brother was killed by Uchiha too. And now Madara's request. Damn Kishi and his cliffhangers.

#5 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:44 AM

To be honest after the last 2 chapters which were interesting but kind of slow I'm surprised at how quickly this chapter jumped forward in time.
Kishi is such a tease, make it seem like there will be a father vs father fight that will end in tragedy but nope retreat and they died off panel some time. I'm enjoying the friendship which couldn't be that Hashirama and Madara had, even though he had shared dreams and a bond with Hashirama no matter what Madara just couldn't let go of hatred against the Senju for the deaths of his brothers it has nice shades of Naruto and Sasuke at the VotE but Hashirama never pursued Madara afterwards.

Am I right that there was a slight retcon concerning Izuna's death that it was pushed back in time, I was under the impression it happened later past the founding of Konoha, either way its so small it doesn't really affect anything.

You know crazy theory but I'm wondering if Madara and Izuna's relationship and how Madara turned turned out after the death of his brothers led to Tobirama inventing the Edo Tensei, he pitied Madara considering the relationship Tobirama had with his brothers. A contingency plan but he would later decide it went against the natural order.

What was the point of even trying to tease Hashirama killing Tobirama though, we know Konoha has to be founded and we know Tobirama will be the 2nd Hokage, its not some great mystery what Hashirama will choose, unless Tobirama was dead the entire time he was the 2nd omfg.gif

It's going to be interesting to see where Sasuke goes from here, Hashirama is showing how sympathetic Madara is so maybe Sasuke will sympathise with him but to be honest infinite Tsukuyomi doesn't really seem Sasuke's M.O (he's far more volatile) so personally I'm wondering if he will decide that the Shinobi world hasn't really changed from what it was in Hashirama's time, Itachi was still ordered to kill his clan and that the Shinobi world can never truly attain peace, his goal will not be revenge against Konoha but a purging of all Shinobi. It would be the world would be better off sort of deal.

Edited by neoshadow, 19 March 2013 - 09:01 AM.

#6 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:06 AM

I liked this chapter and I was really surprised how fast it went, and for me the best thing about it is that it looks like the Flashbacks will be over soon, although after this flashback we still have to hear what Hiruzan and Minato have to say plus Kishi tendency to have Sasuke's parts drag on and on so it doesn't look like we'll get back to the battle any time soon. sad.gif

Also about Izuna, I don't think this is a retcon, I remember when I read that part of the manga I never got the impression that Izuna was alive when Konoha was founded.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#7 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:57 AM

The only question I have is where the "Madara took his brother's eyes by force" rumour came from.

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#8 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:44 AM

I think I mostly liked it because it jumped ahead in time somewhat , but still , not a bad chapter .

There is still some way to go though . Am curious how does Hashirama manages to convince the Uchiha to peace in the end , as we know neither him or Tobirama dies . It might be the decision of the entire clan , as we are told they were weaker than the Senju. The Uchiha doing this against Madara's will and ignoring him as their leader , probably will only help increase his hate against the Senju .

It might be the Uchiha themselves that started that rumor , saying he actually killed his brother for the eyes , to make him look bad in order to remove Madara from leadership and be able to make peace with the Senju . . which Madara was against . I think that is also why Madara ended up hating the Uchiha as well , feeling betrayed and ending with him helping Itachi in the massacre

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#9 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:32 AM

Brokeback Mountain chapter 624.

This Tobirama is turning out the most dangerous villain on the series.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 19 March 2013 - 11:32 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#10 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Mar 19 2013, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only question I have is where the "Madara took his brother's eyes by force" rumour came from.

From Itachi, who had lied to Sasuke about Madara's history. The one who said really the truth about him was Obito... LOL

Anyway, seemts that the flashback's arc is going to end... there's only 3 chapters left to end about this volume...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#11 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Mar 19 2013, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From Itachi, who had lied to Sasuke about Madara's history. The one who said really the truth about him was Obito... LOL

Anyway, seemts that the flashback's arc is going to end... there's only 3 chapters left to end about this volume...

I think that is because it is what Itachi was told by the Uchiha , so I do not think he knew the truth and lied on purpose . As I said in my post , I think it all goes back to the Uchiha betraying Madara and signing the peace against his will . Guess we'll find out in the next chapter

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#12 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:27 PM

So in the end Madara became a victim of the "too much love" syndrome. Oh well, he still seems a lot calmer than Sasuke. tongue.gif

I'm actually a bit surprised just how weak the Uchiha were compared to the Senju. It seems like the Uchiha were forced to enter a peace treaty with the Senju. I always imagined that it was a mutual agreement. Then again, it could very well be. We'll see in the upcoming chapters.

I wonder what exactly Hashirama is going to do about Madara's request. We know that neither he nor Tobirama will die (or will they?), so I can only imagine that whatever he does will only intensify Madara's hate.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#13 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:40 PM

has anyone who can read raws looked at --Click here to view--
this "Hiraishingiri" ... I somehow doubt that's what it's supposed to say :/ could be wrong though

#14 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:48 PM

This chapter gives me hope. Maybe Kishi won't overextend the flashback.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#15 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:57 PM

the chapter was a good chapter though i didnt like the kill or be killed condition oe madara. if he had accepted the offer of harashima it would have become a lot easier and he wouldnt have become the most wanted villian.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#16 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:59 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ Mar 19 2013, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
has anyone who can read raws looked at --Click here to view--
this "Hiraishingiri" ... I somehow doubt that's what it's supposed to say :/ could be wrong though

That is what Minato's teleportation technique is called right ? It is supposed to say that , during his fight with Obito , when he was analyzing his movement , Minato says that Obito's technique was more advanced than his own and Tobirama's , implying that Tobirama could also use "Hiraishin" and maybe even was the one to invent it . I think Minato's was an improved version though . My memory is sketchy though so that may mean something else entirely tongue.gif

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#17 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:10 PM

One thing for sure... --Click here to view--
There's no love triangle in here. Sasuke's aspect is really made about brotherhood/best friend story. If you wonder about Mito, there's two things: encountering Karin or Sasuke brings up Naruto by saying his whole name out loud, which may trigger a small flashback from Hashirama.

#18 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:13 PM

madara is becoming more like sasuke thats what i like to see lol also what madara said on the last page reminded me of the time sasuke told sakura to kill karin

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#19 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (soraandven @ Mar 19 2013, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
madara is becoming more like sasuke thats what i like to see lol also what madara said on the last page reminded me of the time sasuke told sakura to kill karin

He's reminding me of Two-Face from TDK like how he believes it's about what's fair since Hashirama kept the family safe while Uchiha are slowly dying.

#20 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:32 PM

Given how the flashback is going I wonder if we'll even see Mito. I was so sure we would see her during the childhood portion of the flashbacks, little Mito would've been adorable. I hope we can get a scene or two with her that show how she got along with Hashi.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users