• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:30 AM

It's out.
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/595
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/595
http://eatmanga.com/...uto/Naruto-595/

Edited by Nostradamus, 25 July 2012 - 08:31 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:43 AM

gai own tobi with just a nunchaku! cool.gif

Edited by rocci, 25 July 2012 - 08:45 AM.

#3 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:54 AM

Good chapter overall and for once we're treated to an actual chapter with fighting and not talking... kidding aside I don't know how they're gonna hit Tobi. I know he's got to have a weakness somewhere and if Minato could hit him, then Naruto can. He just has to find a way too.

And damn Tobi for using that intangible technique of his!

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#4 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:08 AM

GUY GOT NUN CHUCKS
Mini Bijuu dama
Crack on helmet
Powah struggle

#5 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:09 AM

Seriously.... --Click here to view--
How are they going to beat him?? we've seen thus far that the only thing that can lay a hand on Tobi is Hiraishin. Man... if Hiraishin wasn't "That Jutsu" Jiraiya talked about, then i don't know how they're going to beat him.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#6 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:39 AM

It was a good chapter filled with action at least they know what they're up against. Can't wait for next week.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#7 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:57 AM

A good chapter!

@Codus N
I've been certain for a loong time that "that jutsu" was really the sage of the six paths seal Naruto used for Kyuubi ages ago.
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#8 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:07 AM

Great chapter, loved it although while I was reading it I couldn't help but think, what happened to the one-on-one fight that the last chapter promised? But that aside it was completely awsome.

@Hak: it's been hinted that "That Jutsu" needs Naruto to have full control of Kurama's chakra to complete, at that time he didn't have complete control of it because he hadn't trained with it yet, besides why would Jiraiya tell him not to try to use it during the Gaara Rescue arc if it was a sealing technique and not a offensive one?

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#9 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:37 AM

QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 25 2012, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great chapter, loved it although while I was reading it I couldn't help but think, what happened to the one-on-one fight that the last chapter promised? But that aside it was completely awsome.

@Hak: it's been hinted that "That Jutsu" needs Naruto to have full control of Kurama's chakra to complete, at that time he didn't have complete control of it because he hadn't trained with it yet, besides why would Jiraiya tell him not to try to use it during the Gaara Rescue arc if it was a sealing technique and not a offensive one?

To stop him from trying to free Kyuubi and try taking his power and altering the seal when not knowing how to do that right. I think even Jiraya didn't know how to separate kyuubis chakra from him, not like Kushina did. Naruto trying to use that seal during the confrontation with Orochimaru would have been a disaster and without being advised against it, Naruto could have tried it when he went four tails.

Altough, for the first time i took time to notice that there haven't been a flashback to Jiraya teaching that.. Still until "that jutsu" is shown to be something else I'm holding to my opinion. That seal has to be result from serious training of Jiraya, there isn't a way Naruto caught it on the fly.

#10 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:36 AM

QUOTE (Hak @ Jul 25 2012, 06:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To stop him from trying to free Kyuubi and try taking his power and altering the seal when not knowing how to do that right. I think even Jiraya didn't know how to separate kyuubis chakra from him, not like Kushina did. Naruto trying to use that seal during the confrontation with Orochimaru would have been a disaster and without being advised against it, Naruto could have tried it when he went four tails.

Altough, for the first time i took time to notice that there haven't been a flashback to Jiraya teaching that.. Still until "that jutsu" is shown to be something else I'm holding to my opinion. That seal has to be result from serious training of Jiraya, there isn't a way Naruto caught it on the fly.

But when Naruto confronted Orochimaru he didn't have the key for his seal yet and couldn't open it fully, and at the time the seal was much stronger then during his fight with Pain, after all wern't there three arcs between the Sai and Sasuke arc and the Invasion of Pain arc?

Also for all we know Naruto could have learned that seal from having the key to his seal, after all we have not seen if his actual seal has changed we have just assumed that because of his Nine-Tailed Chakra Mode, since he fought Kurama we haven't seen Naruto's stomach to be certin of whether or not the seal on his Nine-Tailed Chakra Mode is the same one he now has on his stomach normally.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#11 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:24 PM

QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 25 2012, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But when Naruto confronted Orochimaru he didn't have the key for his seal yet and couldn't open it fully, and at the time the seal was much stronger then during his fight with Pain, after all wern't there three arcs between the Sai and Sasuke arc and the Invasion of Pain arc?

Also for all we know Naruto could have learned that seal from having the key to his seal, after all we have not seen if his actual seal has changed we have just assumed that because of his Nine-Tailed Chakra Mode, since he fought Kurama we haven't seen Naruto's stomach to be certin of whether or not the seal on his Nine-Tailed Chakra Mode is the same one he now has on his stomach normally.

About the seal(s) --Click here to view--
Well you are right about the key.. Altough I'd say that Jiraya warned Naruto because knowing his knuclehead tendencies and the possibility of Naruto trying to hack around the seal. Naruto was given by Jiraya the means to complete the fusion with Kyuubi, but Naruto didn't have the knowhow until the Turtle Island arc. To restrain Kyuubi Naruto originally had two seals in him, the Shiki fuin and the Eight trigrams seals. Key was for the Eight trigrams seal and that seal was destroyed during the Naruto Kyuubi fight due to a Bijuudama. At the moment Naruto stil has the Shiki Fuin but the Eight trigrams seal is replaced with the Torii seal.

Also I don't really believe Minato put a more powerful seal on the key for later use. So it had to be results from the training trip with Jiraya.

#12 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,986 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:19 PM

great chapter! --Click here to view--
LOVED IT!!!!! Not the flashiest fight so far I have to admit but It was very suspenseful which is a good thing and REALLY makes you wonder how they will beat Tobi cool.gif biggrin.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#13 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:42 PM

Awesome ! Tobi's gonna get his butt kicked. tongue.gif

#14 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:44 PM

Oh kitten!

Nice, a crack in his mask, I'm pretty sure that's the first time he took damage since his fight with Minato. I'm impressed with Tobi, really, unlike most Uchiha, it SEEMS like he's using his intangibility in combination with actual fighting skills. I'm sure he's using his dojutsu to predict enemy movements, but he's skilled and fast enough to dodge them all in between his moments of vulnerability, even evading Gai and his badass Dynasty Warriors nunchaku. He's not even using the other Sharingan techniques like Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi. Nothing flashy; just dodge, attack, absorb, counterattack, use gigantic, sharp fan, etc.

#15 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (rocci @ Jul 25 2012, 01:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
gai own tobi with just a nunchaku! cool.gif

TWO nunchaku! That was freaking awesome, even Naruto thought so. :haha:

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#16 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:10 PM

I wonder why Hinata was on the front cover. Will she play an important role later or did Kishi's editors just want her there to hype up the whole NaruSaku vs NaruHina thing? It's a bit suspicious if you ask me.

#17 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:16 PM

It's almost a mirror image of last cover.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#18 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jul 25 2012, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's almost a mirror image of last cover.

There's something wrong about those posters, because this tobi it's not the same that we will see on the movie.
i dont get what hinata is doing there, i dont think those posters are done by kishimoto, i think it's someome in charge of the publicity of the movie.

Edited by dovahkiin, 25 July 2012 - 03:47 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#19 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,986 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:53 PM

Well it seems Sakura has a look of fancy for the AU Sasuke but that's alright in a sense because 1. He's not actually serious about her which she will catch on to later, 2. He's not real, and 3. The one Sakura TRULY Loves and will give every thing for is Naruto, because she shows true sacrifice and selflessness for him whether in reality or in an illusion. smile.gif Infatuation and true love are two different things as we all know, but some try to deny. rolleyes.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#20 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:06 PM

Does anyone have any trouble with MS?? I dunno why, but I can't access it for some reason.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users