http://www.mangahere...v60/c579/2.html

#2 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:28 AM

Lol So Karin is an Uzumaki too ? thats unexpected..

As for Kabuto he is realy impressive in sennin mode and he has surpassed sannins.

İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#3 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:28 AM

Wow so Karin is an Uzumaki huh? I remember reading from another forum someone who predicted it but was ridiculed for thinking that way. I guess we know who has the last laugh now. Moral of the story: don't put down someone else's prediction just because they differ from yours. They may just be right.

So there's another type of senin, the snake. I wonder if there's also the slug senin. Maybe Sakura has been training in secret too. laugh.gif

@Myth
Spoiler tags on the first page please.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 21 March 2012 - 10:30 AM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#4 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:30 AM

QUOTE (Askia31 @ Mar 21 2012, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Finally #1 villain turns into a snake! and Karin is from the Uzumaki clan?

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#5 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:38 AM

YES! I was waiting for when Orochimaru's special powers are going to come out! Finally cool.gif
So Kabuto trained at Ryuchidou. (Ryu=Dragon Chi=Earth, Land Dou=Cave)
So, not only Jiraiya but Orochimaru didn't perfect his sage mode.
Naruto perfected it showing that he "surpassed the master", but I didn't think Kabuto would be the one to show "surpassing the master" with Orochimaru.
Always thought that was Sasuke's role.

And Karin is an Uzumaki huh? Now, I'm going to assume from now on that Mei Terumi, Tayuya and Gaara are all from the Uzumaki Clan sleep.gif

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#6 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:40 AM

QUOTE (narunarunaru @ Mar 21 2012, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And Karin is an Uzumaki huh? Now, I'm going to assume from now on that Mei Terumi, Tayuya and Gaara are all from the Uzumaki Clan sleep.gif

Don't forget Sasori. laugh.gif

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#7 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:07 AM

Kabuto is a dragon senin! Awesome laugh.gif ! I'am looking forward to the next chapter.

Edited by Zeref, 21 March 2012 - 11:09 AM.

#8 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:08 AM

So Kabuto is a sennin and Karin is an Uzumaki? I have to say, I wasn't expecting that...at all...

Stil I must say, Kabuto (or Kabutomaru) has really become quite the villain. I especially like how the ability to become a sennin isn't exclusive to the good guys. Gives the whole universe a nice good vs. evil dynamic, kinda like Jedi vs. Dark Jedi.

Also, now that it has been revealed that Karin is an Uzumaki, I wonder if we should be worried about NaruKarin becoming canon. ohboy.png Afterall, Naruto needs to restore his clan right? kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#9 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:12 AM

So Naruto and Karin in one way or another are related. Well that's just awesome confused.gif

And Kabuto is a Sennin now? That's awesome too. mellow.gif Seems like it isn't just based on toads anymore.

Wait... BUT WHY IS KABUTO A DRAGON.

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Mar 21 2012, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, now that it has been revealed that Karin is an Uzumaki, I wonder if we should be worried about NaruKarin becoming canon. ohboy.png Afterall, Naruto needs to restore his clan right? kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

This. Seriously. Just this.

JA2DBzd.png

#10 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:16 AM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Mar 21 2012, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So Naruto and Karin in one way or another are related. Well that's just awesome confused.gif

And Kabuto is a Sennin now? That's awesome too. mellow.gif Seems like it isn't just based on toads anymore.

Wait... BUT WHY IS KABUTO A DRAGON.

The chinese dragon, It's just like a snake or something smile.gif

#11 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:21 AM

QUOTE (Zeref @ Mar 21 2012, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The chinese dragon, It's just like a snake or something smile.gif

Oh, well. That makes sense. Thanks smile.gif

Anyone who wants to read the chapter at Mangareader: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/579 :3

JA2DBzd.png

#12 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:34 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Mar 21 2012, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kabuto you creep! sick.gif I'm sorry, but that last page just really grossed me out.

Okay, I'm really confused about way went on about the battle. headscratch.gif

and finally.....

KARIN IS AN UZUMAKI?!

LOL

Whut.

Well look at the good side! I finally see SasuKarin Happening biggrin.gif ! A meet between an Uchiha and an Uzumaki.

#13 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:36 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Mar 21 2012, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't forget Sasori. laugh.gif

How stupid of me to forget when he's one of my favorite characters!

I wouldn't be surprised if Gaara was the host because of his strong life force as an Uzumaki.

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Mar 21 2012, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would be a win-win situation since Sasuke can restore his clan with Sakura as well pictureem0.gif We all know he's going to be redeemed at the end kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Edited by narunarunaru, 21 March 2012 - 11:38 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#14 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:39 AM

QUOTE (Zeref @ Mar 21 2012, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well look at the good side! I finally see SasuKarin Happening biggrin.gif ! A meet between an Uchiha and an Uzumaki.

If that's the case then SasuNaru might as well be canon by now. That's a meet between an Uchiha and an Uzumaki right? kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Plus it practically has a better chance of becoming canon than any pairing other than NS.

JA2DBzd.png

#15 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:43 AM

QUOTE (narunarunaru @ Mar 21 2012, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That would be a win-win situation since Sasuke can restore his clan with Sakura as well pictureem0.gif We all know he's going to be redeemed at the end kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Don't say that argh1.png,I don't know what I'am feeling if someone mentioned that. I feel..Saddness tongue.gif

@Rocket
Lol, I didn't mean that tongue.gif ! But really think about a Uzumaki and Uchiha becoming together. And don't think about Naruto and Sasuke again xD.

Edited by Zeref, 21 March 2012 - 11:45 AM.

#16 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:59 AM

QUOTE (Myth @ Mar 21 2012, 02:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol So Karin is an Uzumaki too ? thats unexpected..

As for Kabuto he is realy impressive in sennin mode and he has surpassed sannins.

Please use spoiler tags for the first page.

Now for my thoughts on the chapter. --Click here to view--
Epic chapter but once again Kishi is praising Uchiha power interesting twist so all members of the Uzumaki clan have red hair with the exception of Naruto. If Karin and Nagato were members of the Uzumaki that means Sasori and even Gaara could be Uzumaki's.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#17 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:08 PM

QUOTE (BabyVee @ Mar 21 2012, 05:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Definitely if an Uchiha and Uzumaki get together it will be an alliance with both clans and Sasuke will really be part of Naruto's family. Sasu/Karin is pretty much alive but I have a feeling SS fans aren't going to be happy about this. heheelq7.png

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#18 HikariUzumaki

HikariUzumaki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:36 PM

My thoughs about her and the chapter --Click here to view--
I'm so happy with that new addition to the Uzumaki family! I was hoping for it, but I though it was going to be impossible. I expected way less potential. I'm almost sure I said waaaay back Karin was going to be relevant. Shame the "search users posts" is not working for my own posts. I'll explain myself if you will.

By the images of her stopping to think about Naruto's words, and after her being healed by Sakura with such deep inner words, thinking about Naruto's chakra and even remembering Sakura that she was the one poisoning Naruto, it stuck me as weird for a formerly not so evolved or relevant character to have that many sudden pannel time, it was too many involvement and had to mean something. I've been waiting since then to have an explanation, and up until now, we've been shown how she manipulated the ones who where trying to get information from her and even how she's clever enough to make herself look dumb for her advantage.

So yes, I was waiting for something like this. I toyed with the idea of Uzumaki blood being the answer for a while, I like it, but didn't want to put my hopes too high, I don't like setting relatives by hair color (even though it seem to kind of work). Now I can see I should have believed it with the statement about Naruto's healing nature, is a shame Karin's own healing haven't been explained yet so I could tie that knot.

I also think (I actually believed this was what was the idea with more possibilities to become real of the two) that she might give a push to Sakura on some moment, based on an ever older chapter when both crosses paths while looking for Sasuke. I see too much symbolism there, Kishimoto seemed to want to mark them as kind of equals or opposed sides on that quest, depending on how you look at them. It'll be nice to have someone like Karin to balance Sakura, I would like that.

About the rest of the chapter... Kabuto is a creep, what else can I say? Bu I must say on his defense that I like the fact that now there's two sages on the battlefield. And Juugo's power explanation is pretty interesting too, I wonder why he doesn't ended turning to stone yet. Oh, and two Susanoos on the same side is a great view to have.

Oh! I almost forgot. I laughed with that "Dr. Snakes" from Itachi. I'm loving more ad more Itachi's sense of humor.

Now excuse me while I go back to the shadows until another of my theories become real tongue.gif

Edited by HikariUzumaki, 21 March 2012 - 01:42 PM.

#19 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:48 PM

I'm hoping the Dr. Snakes was just a bad translation >.>

#20 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:39 PM

You've learnt a lot... Dr. Snakes --Click here to view--
Karin's an Uzumaki? Wow I did not see that coming. But I don't see how that fact brings SasuKarin back to life.
Kabuto's gotten even more disgusting - I never knew that was possible.
Wellll now that all of the major antagonists are already in battle, my hopes for Sakura to have more than just one big fight have diminished. :/ What a shame

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users