narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:26 AM

http://mangastream.c...ruto/55064037/1

It's Out
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#2 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (narukunsakuchan @ Apr 20 2011, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One word. S**T!!! Another word. Bada**!!!

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#3 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:47 AM

Wow, lot of stuff happening at once, again. Awesome chapter!!!

#4 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:05 AM

and we lost killer bee!! XD lol naruto and bee shouldnt even be in the same manga....they are to awesome..

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#5 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:43 AM

Yeah Mo'! Dap me up! 111191.gif ! ;D we gonna unleash the beast!

---

#6 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:50 AM

I know I shouldn't laugh but I found TenTens predicament amusing, the way she was laying face down on the ground looked more amusing that serious.

OH boy, 1-7 vs 8&9, coming soon...should be one hell of a fight, though I have to wonder what Madara meant by stealing substistute? I'm guessing he meant to control the statue thing that was originally controlled by Pain, and he planned to use Sasuke for later as the sacrifice, I doubt he would use Sasuke for that just yet, so wonder if he's forced Yamato to be the substitute?

iAnby7W.gif

#7 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:45 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Apr 20 2011, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OH boy, 1-7 vs 8&9, coming soon...should be one hell of a fight, though I have to wonder what Madara meant by stealing substistute? I'm guessing he meant to control the statue thing that was originally controlled by Pain, and he planned to use Sasuke for later as the sacrifice, I doubt he would use Sasuke for that just yet, so wonder if he's forced Yamato to be the substitute?

if it was Yamato he wouldn't need to steal him since he's already been captured tongue.gif

hopefully Madara can't make Gedo Mazo use the soul sucking dragon hax :o

#8 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:04 AM

Finally, things are moving towards the climax. Madara is on the field with his giant soul stealer, Naruto and Killer Bee flew the coop, and with the army as beat up as they are after all of that fighting, they're definitely in dire straits at the moment.

... I'm disappointed that Kakuzu lost so easily. Again. I don't think Kishimoto-sensei knows how to write him very well, so he just keeps killing him off with little trouble.

I certainly hope Dan gets released from the Violet Flame Barrier next chapter. I still want to see his Spirit Transformation Technique.

Oh yeah, as for the "Substitute" that Madara was talking about: He has Nagato's Rinnegan, so he can probably use the Shapeshifting Technique to place other people's chakra into someone else's body. That might be what he meant.

Edited by KungFuTruffle, 21 April 2011 - 05:05 AM.

#9 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:01 AM

Great chapter.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#10 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:17 AM

I have a question. Is Sasuke still sitting on the side with his eyes bandaged up? I mean, Madara implanted the Rinnegan in his eyes and was healed almost immediately. Sasuke has been blind for months now. He can't possibly still be recovering. Either he is purposely kept back by Madara or Sasuke has the worst healing factor than anyone else in the manga.

Great chapter though. I love how Naruto and Bee are teaming up: The Dynamic Duo.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#11 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:22 AM

Naruto and Bee-sama are effing BADAS*! Tightest duo, two bad as* jinchuuriki's balling it up hahaha. Can't wait for Naruto to start fighting already! And get the plot moving even more. Sigh another week!

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#12 Outou

Outou

when I'm really just a reclusive wanker

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:adventures, animals, anime, art, bleach, books, clamp, creating, daydreaming, dorks, dreams, fanfiction, friends, ghibli, history, internet, jpop, jrock, literature, love, magic, manga, math, merlin, movies, music, mythology, naruto, philosophy, poetry, procrastination, psychology, reading, science, seiyuu, video games, ♪。。。

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:58 AM

Action overload!! (>_<") Everything's happening so quickly!! not that I mind...

- Ahahahaha... I LOL-ed at that barrier team captain with rabbit-like-teeth (゚∀゚)
- Ten-Ten, that was so foolish of you to use that fan!! (but... you didn't know that it eats a lot of chakra, so... that's fine, just don't die!!)
- Mei-sama, you're cool as always!! ( ´∀`)
- Some really epic battle is coming!! I wonder how Kishimoto-sensei is going to put everything together nicely... ( ̄へ ̄)

P.S. SHOW ME YAMATO-TAICHOU!! JUST SAY HE'S OKAY... AAAAAHHH...

#13 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:07 PM

Epic chapter is epic! cool.gif
Why did Naruto swallow the letter, that was just akward. huh.gif

I only missed one thing: Sakura. sakura.gif

#14 Madz

Madz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:36 PM

I just loved the part where the sealing team's captain has to announce "mission failed"...the expression of the shinobi in the background is too hilarous. Also loved Ten-Ten dialogue. It's great to have some of the humor back, it's been lacking for too long.

#15 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:36 PM

I like the fighting, but I have a feeling there will be anime filler with TenTen and Kakuzu for some reason. Meh. I like that we're getting back to the action, and think Truffle is right about the shapeshifting, combined with something, Yamato has proved to be a good energy source for his Zetsu army. Naruto and Bee will get involved into fights, Yugito zombie v Bee or zombie Dad. It will be the second wave after other characters, then Gendo Mazo, I don't want Kishi to rush, but Sasuke v Naruto isn't going to show up for awhile.

I'm still wondering why Zetsu calls Madara Tobi, either I lost something or there's something we still don't know.

#16 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:18 PM

It was good. Is Bee really Flava Flav? Was Naruto so hungry that he ate Iruka's letter? Naruto and Bee make a great team, sadly I think Bee's going to die sad.gif. Poor Ten-Ten getting owned by the fan. That Mei nosebleed8rx.gif . Lastly Madara is gonna kitten things up more. No new chapter next week shamefulcry0js.gif .

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#17 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:34 PM

What there won't be manga next week why???
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#18 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,845 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 21 2011, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What there won't be manga next week why???

Golden Week begins, that's why.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#19 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 21 2011, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Golden Week begins, that's why.

Yep, helpful webpage here:

http://gojapan.about.../goldenweek.htm
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#20 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:24 PM

Poor Barrier Team. You all put your heart and souls into those barriers, and thought this was your big break, you're chance to shine......

.....And then along came THOSE TWO.
Never mind, guys. Better luck next time, yeah? laugh.gif

Don't know why Naruto decided to eat Iruka's letter (didn't wanna just throw it away? headscratch.gif) The things that've gone down this kid's throat throughout the series. I swear once this is all over, he's gonna have to get his stomach pumped.

We all want to know Madara meant by 'substitute', but we'll just hsve to speculate for 2 weeks til next time.

Hasn't anyone noticed that everytime in the year when Golden Week rolls round, things just start to get interesting and then we're all left hanging. arg.gif They time it well, don't they?!

Edited by Quinny52, 21 April 2011 - 08:25 PM.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users