Check it out! biggrin.gif

#2 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:13 PM

A Pretty nice ep. I actually liked it...
I wonder how the Rasengan didn't do any damage...

Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#3 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (Hak @ Jan 27 2011, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A Pretty nice ep. I actually liked it...
I wonder how the Rasengan didn't do any damage...

The body is made of rock, so it couldn't take any damage.
Kinda okay. I thought it would be a Narusaku mission, but that didn't happen because of that a**hole Sasuke-worshipper. :/

Btw: YESYESYEYSYESYESYESYESSSS!!!!! Fillers are FINALLY over! biggrin.gif:D:D:D

#4 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:26 PM

gosh i would have loved this filler if that little girl would have stopped saying "sasuke, sasuke~" its worse than how sakura is portrayed in some fillers!! and in the end ...sasuke...came out of nowhere and did naruto's job for him! IDK to much sasuke worship if ya ask me.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#5 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:29 PM

I would have liked to see Sakura think something like "Wow, am I that annoying?"

#6 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ Jan 27 2011, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would have liked to see Sakura think something like "Wow, am I that annoying?"

Meh, me not.

(Hates Sakura bashing)

#7 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:46 PM

This started well but the scene of Sakura thanking Sasuke after Gaara's fight just got changed and ruined. The little girl was the worst thing in this episode. At least the fillers are over, thank god!

----------------
Now playing: Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#8 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 06:33 PM

Yay fillers are finally hallelujah. Next week the five kage arc begins.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#9 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Other shizzle:

Posted 27 January 2011 - 06:38 PM

So that means...
Not long left for 'that moment'! Can't wait how they'll do that! ^^

#10 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:28 PM

Sasuke is nearly killing some guy in front of a little girl (even though she's crazy about him alot, doesn't change a fact that she's still a child), and Naruto and Sakura just standing there, watching and do nothing??? WTF??? mellow.gif

#11 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:00 PM

This episode was rather disappointing. It started off kind of fun, with Naruto having to parade as Sasuke--it was refreshing to see Sakura not be a fangirl and to actually get along with Naruto normally, since it feels like there's been a bit too much of the fangirly-ness with these fillers... But then it got too involved with Sasuke and his angst towards the end, and I'd expected Naruto to be able to show the girl his stuff once he stopped pretending to be Sasuke.
Which didn't happen.
And while the "Sasuke Punch!" stuff was kinda funny, it was frustrating to see Naruto get props for pretending to be Sasuke rather than himself (even if it was just props from a little girl).

The little girl was annoying, but not pummel-worthy. She was just a spoiled little kid with a crush *shrug* Was kind of disappointed, though, to see that she still respected Sasuke more than Naruto at the end despite, well.....the entire freaking episode. Especially the end. Didn't realize being afraid of a guy while you watch him beat up on someone 'til his fists are bloody could inspire more affection.

Overall, just not an entertaining episode to me--probably because I just don't care for Sasuke at all, and because I hate seeing him outshine Naruto.

Happy about next week though; I look forward to finally getting back to the real plot!

#12 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:39 PM

Wasnt that good i just wish there was atleast some NaruSaku based stuff in this. But finally next week no more fillers w00t.gif omfg.gif

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#13 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:25 PM

Sorry to say, we have to wait for another week (it begins on feb. 10), I think.

----------------
Now playing: Aqua Timez - Full a Gain
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#14 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (Meek @ Jan 27 2011, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke is nearly killing some guy in front of a little girl (even though she's crazy about him alot, doesn't change a fact that she's still a child), and Naruto and Sakura just standing there, watching and do nothing??? WTF??? mellow.gif

i totally get what your saying. Naruto barely ever gets the credit he deserves sad.gif and at one point i thought he was so sweet, even though he found it irritating that this girl would idolize sasuke like everyone else, he still warmed up to her and tried to cheer her up in the end when she was afraid.

he's such a nice guy, and yet, its a mystery to me why a douche like sasuke gets all the good attention (no offence to sasuke fans.. really)
and naruto's good looking too! hm.png i dont get it, is sasuke more attractive cuz he looks like a chick? facepalm.png

srry, i just get tired of all these characters fapping to sasuke's apparent awesome-sauce-ness arg.gif

thank GOD we're getting back on track

#15 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:31 PM

So I was going to watch it, because it looked like might be cute enough to merit such. But after reading the comments here, I've decided not to. What kind of message is that sending, though, with what happened with Sasuke and Naruto? I mean, really? Ugh. Whatever though, at least fillers are over.

Looking at the manga, I was pretty surprised (and not in a good way) that the studio had actually managed to drag all these fillers out over the course of one manga chapter. hm.png Yes, that's right. One. Chapter. GJ animation studio.

Concerning next week's episode/very slight manga spoilers --Click here to view--
How far do you think next week's double episode is going to get? At first I thought it might get as far as 457 (was hoping) but seeing how much there actually is to cover before that, I'm doubting it now. Myabe up to 454 or so?

what do you guys think?

Edited by Paptala, 27 January 2011 - 10:32 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#16 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:37 PM

For Info next week there is no episode If I am correct the kage arc starts at 10 feb so in 2 weeks with a double episode !

Upcoming episodes are :

2011-02-10
The Sixth Hokage Danzo
Rokudaime Hokage Danzō
六代目火影ダンゾウ
5 Kage Summit arc starts!
2011-02-10
Naruto Shippuuden Special ~An Era on the Move! The Urgently Convened Five Kage Summit~! Part 2
episodes 197 and 198 are an hour-long broadcast.
2011-02-17
Enter the Five Kage
Gokage Tōjō
五影登場
2011-02-24
Naruto's Appeal
Naruto no Kongan
ナルトの懇願

@ Paptala its probably gonna be episode 201-202 what you are talking about perhaps the end of 200.

Edited by Davidos, 27 January 2011 - 10:42 PM.

#17 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 12:47 AM

QUOTE (Davidos @ Jan 27 2011, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For Info next week there is no episode If I am correct the kage arc starts at 10 feb so in 2 weeks with a double episode !

Upcoming episodes are :

2011-02-10
The Sixth Hokage Danzo
Rokudaime Hokage Danzō
六代目火影ダンゾウ
5 Kage Summit arc starts!
2011-02-10
Naruto Shippuuden Special ~An Era on the Move! The Urgently Convened Five Kage Summit~! Part 2
episodes 197 and 198 are an hour-long broadcast.
2011-02-17
Enter the Five Kage
Gokage Tōjō
五影登場
2011-02-24
Naruto's Appeal
Naruto no Kongan
ナルトの懇願

@ Paptala its probably gonna be episode 201-202 what you are talking about perhaps the end of 200.

Thanks so much for the info! I keep forgetting there's no episode next week sweatdrop.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#18 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:06 AM

I only have one thing to say, thank the lawd the fillers are over.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#19 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:28 AM

Seriously, aren't we supposed to put spoilers in spoiler tags on the first page? --Click here to view--
Oh, well.

The episode was terrible, there is no other word for it. It's just another 20 minutes of Sasuke worship.

The girl is completely unbearable, the fight scenes were poorly put together and make Naruto look weak, and the part at the end when Naruto comforts the girl because Sasuke is literally beating someone to death with his bare hands while talking about how great of a guy he really is..

Gah, at least the fillers are over with.

#20 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Jan 28 2011, 03:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seriously, aren't we supposed to put spoilers in spoiler tags on the first page? --Click here to view--
Oh, well.

The episode was terrible, there is no other word for it. It's just another 20 minutes of Sasuke worship.

The girl is completely unbearable, the fight scenes were poorly put together and make Naruto look weak, and the part at the end when Naruto comforts the girl because Sasuke is literally beating someone to death with his bare hands while talking about how great of a guy he really is..

Gah, at least the fillers are over with.

Definitely done by the bad team.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users