#1 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:24 PM

Episode 161

Great episode, focused on Konohamaru's growth. happy.gif So we should potentially see Sage Mode Naruto in a few episodes. smile.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 21 May 2010 - 01:20 AM.

#2 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:47 PM

Episode 163 kicks off the Naruto vs. Pain fight, if I'm quite correct.

#3 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:49 PM

QUOTE (Evil Potato @ May 20 2010, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, going by the pacing of this episode it would seem that would be correct. smile.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 21 May 2010 - 01:21 AM.

#4 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:32 PM

I haven't seen 161 yet, but we're only a few episodes away from some awesome sage mode smack down from Naruto. tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#5 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:05 PM

Like: Animation was flawless! wow.png (and the omake laugh.gif Karin is so damn silly -and sexy... look at that body... nosebleed8rx.gif Thank god you ditched Sasuke later on...-)

Dislike: The animators/writers messed up the transition of the flashbacks of Naruto for both Konohamaru and Ebisu. First off, wasn't Part 1 Naruto taught Konohamaru the Rasengan... and where's the progress of accepting Naruto from Ebisu and the villagers? It brought it down too quickly, instead, showing right off the bat after Episode 2 and right after Chunin Exams that Ebisu accept Naruto for who he is.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#6 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ May 20 2010, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like: Animation was flawless! wow.png (and the omake laugh.gif Karin is so damn silly -and sexy... look at that body... nosebleed8rx.gif Thank god you ditched Sasuke later on...-)

Dislike: The animators/writers messed up the transition of the flashbacks of Naruto for both Konohamaru and Ebisu. First off, wasn't Part 1 Naruto taught Konohamaru the Rasengan... and where's the progress of accepting Naruto from Ebisu and the villagers? It brought it down too quickly, instead, showing right off the bat after Episode 2 and right after Chunin Exams that Ebisu accept Naruto for who he is.

Looks like the animators were feeling lazy who knows if they mess up with the famous N/S "sibling hug rolleyes.gif" from chapter 450?
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#7 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:07 AM

wouldnt be the first time. they allready screwed up Sasukes thanking of Karin for saving his life during the hachibi fight
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#8 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:13 AM

Wow! :L The animation is absolutely fabulous! And the quality too! And the music! Dang, I loved it, though the Akatsuki symbol was a bit off, they forgot the swirl in the clouds, but whatever! Ebisu - er, was great, protecting Konohamaru. Though, I really wanted to see Ebisu's view on Naruto's background like in the Manga. And poor Konohamaru, always running into walls xP... Though, the Rasengan was epic! Woo! Can't wait till the next one.

#9 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:42 AM

omg, who saw the omake? I completely *facepalm*-ed for real, like..."oooohmyyygoddddd" - first I was like, TEAM HEBI OMAKE, YESH. then I was reduced to.. *sigh* well, that was embarrassing. I hate when Karin is reduced to flubbering fangirl *scowl*

wow.gif I will never un-see the Sasuke nudity, seriously. Where's the brain bleach? plzthnxbai.

my teenage girlishness is showing

As for the rest of the episode, the animation was LOOOADS better from last week, and I really liked the soundtrack. I got all slighly teary when the music was playing while Ebisu talked about Naruto and stuff...
and oh man, I didn't realize Konohamaru in pt.2 was voiced by a girl til' now. I am so behiiind XD

Edited by Mugen no Neko, 21 May 2010 - 01:45 AM.

meh.

#10 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:39 PM

I really liked this episode. The animation was not as crappy as the one that I've seen so far since the start of Pein attack. While the animator change the Ebizu speech and his memories of Naruto, I still liked it and found it very beautiful.

Anyway, this episode really show well Konohamaru true potential happy.gif

PS : The Omake was OK, I don't really like seeing Karin on fangirl mode again ( I really can't wait to hear her saying that she has enough of Sasuke...hope that THIS part won't be skip dry.gif )

Edited by Serenity Namikaze, 21 May 2010 - 12:47 PM.

#11 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:40 PM

Man, they are really dragging this arc out. I understand that they most likely don't want to have to do too many fillers, but seriously, write better, guys. You get paid for it, you should do it better than this.

The episode was alright. The changes to Konohamaru's thoughts about the jutsu were rather... impressive, I think. Adult Naruko is insanely hot. But wasn't Konohamaru's Rasengan a lot smaller in the manga? And where's the thoughts of the villagers on Naruto's changes, and their changing opinions of him? They were supposed to have been shown already, weren't they?

To me, as a manga reader, that omake was very uncomfortable. I really hate the way the anime only shows the women in this series in such one dimensional portrayals. Every time they have a step forward, the animators and writers change it so they take two giant leaps backwards. It's frustrating, to say the least.

#12 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 10:56 PM

I won't be happy if they edit the N/S hug. rawr.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#13 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ May 23 2010, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I won't be happy if they edit the N/S hug. rawr.gif

Don't worry Gravenimage, I'm sure they'll do the NaruSaku hug, I know they wouldn't rob us fans of that now or would they?

"They don't want none"

#14 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE (Mugen no Neko @ May 20 2010, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow.gif I will never un-see the Sasuke nudity,

I was like: yawn, Sasuke without his shirt again- like we haven't seen that a hundred times already in part 2/Shippuden. I mean his first shirt in this part was open to his waist. It's not like Naruto in part 2/Shippuden where bare chested Naruto only occurs in a few chapters (element training arc, sage training arc) I think Sasuke has been seen with his chest visible more than covered in part 2/Shippuden.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#15 What-Have-You-Done

What-Have-You-Done

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Anime (duh...), Manga (2x duh...), Listening to music, singing, writing, making friends, talking (heh)... ^^ yep!

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:00 AM

QUOTE (Evil Potato @ May 20 2010, 08:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

finally... it seems like I've been waiting forever for him to fight Pain forever... I know this is mean, but i want to go "dude, draw faster!" sweat.gif i cant draw that good, so i guess i shouldnt say anything (heh...) BUT I JUST DID! lmfao... okay... time for me to stop...

QUOTE (FullMetalMac @ May 23 2010, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't worry Gravenimage, I'm sure they'll do the NaruSaku hug, I know they wouldn't rob us fans of that now or would they?

They better not. dry.gif I know I'd blow up if they did....

#16 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:38 PM

I just read the June schedule for the series Naruto arrives on 163 164 continues the fight. Bad news for our fandom Hinata's confession is 166.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#17 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:45 PM

found this little jewel on the Ice and Spice fan club

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#18 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ May 24 2010, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just read the June schedule for the series Naruto arrives on 163 164 continues the fight. Bad news for our fandom Hinata's confession is 166.

as if they'd take it out?

they're really drawing this out though lol.

#19 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:53 PM

Ha! Ha! That's a good find Catsi and I wouldn't worry about Hinata's confession Gravenimage, just treat it as part of the story and nothing more, I've also paid a visit to the forums on Naruto.com and all they're talking about is Hinata's confession, like it's the biggest thing in the world. facepalm.png

"They don't want none"

#20 Guest_New Revolution_*

Guest_New Revolution_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (FullMetalMac @ May 24 2010, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ha! Ha! That's a good find Catsi and I wouldn't worry about Hinata's confession Gravenimage, just treat it as part of the story and nothing more, I've also paid a visit to the forums on Naruto.com and all they're talking about is Hinata's confession, like it's the biggest thing in the world. facepalm.png

jest wait till 450

this is NH last stand and NS finest hour till 464

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users