42 replies to this topic

#1 Haaky

Haaky

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:05 AM

As Naruto now can control the ninetail he also got the ability to sense and feel others emotions.
Sakura confessed to Naruto alot of chapters ago, and Naruto totally blew her off sugesting that
she was lying about this. As for Hinata, well, Naruto needs a sudden change of heart for NaruHina
to happen, that's just a fact, and if that happends fine. But I am still curious what Sakura really feels.
She thinks of Sasuke as her love (Love letter thing) but does she really feel that way?
If Sakura meet up with Naruto when he is in ninetail mode, we WILL know for sure.
Because if Sakura loved Naruto, he would sense it.

So what do you guys think? Might this scenario be the end of NaruSaku?
Or will it finally make NaruSaku cannon?
The favorite AMV I made below, dedicated to this forum:

I'm sure it's nothing but a coincidence...

#2 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:14 PM

I believe he can only sense the emotion of what there feeling at that exact moment in time he'd have to stay in Nine tails form a lot longer to actually get a glimpse of her feelings.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#3 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:07 PM

All he can really sense is hostility. Not other emotions, really.

#4 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:26 PM

Canon, not cannon. 2 different things.

#5 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Feb 23 2012, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Canon, not cannon. 2 different things.

Canon hits you with truth while cannon hits you with enough force to kill you. wink.gif

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#6 Former Captain

Former Captain

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 23 2012, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Canon hits you with truth while cannon hits you with enough force to kill you. wink.gif

Ironically, both are shipping weapons. *mind blown*

I think it's as Fyuria and Dragunov said: only at that point in time and (given the nature of the Kyuubi's chakra - all hatin' and stuff) mostly just negative emotions. And because absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, just because she's not swooning at that exact moment doesn't mean she doesn't have those feelings for him, so I don't think he could be rejected in that manner.

#7 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:36 AM

Debate thread. KAGES!!!!

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#8 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:40 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Feb 23 2012, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Debate thread. KAGES!!!!

Not necessary.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#9 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:46 AM

Okay smile.gif Well then I see it happening sometime in the future before Naruto fights Sasuke. Just a guess. And as for your worries, It wasn't stated whether or Not Naruto could sense specific emotions, and even if he did, it would oh so much SWEETER for us If Sakura told him in person no?

QUOTE (Derock @ Feb 23 2012, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not necessary.

I'm uh, not annoying you with that, am I? sad.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 February 2012 - 02:04 AM.

#10 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Feb 23 2012, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm uh, not annoying you with that, am I? sad.gif

No. I'm just saying that although the subject may look like it go into the debate thread, but it doesn't since it is a different topic.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#11 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:56 AM

i thought he can only sense evil pplz XD like the zetsus?? :o

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#12 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Feb 24 2012, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It would be cool if it could happen, though.

Yeah, but it'd also spoil the fun, Kim. Though, Sai kinda spoiled the chances of Naruto confessing to Sakura by telling her about Naruto loving her due to his being very concerned regarding what was going on.

#13 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:10 PM

yes i think so. i would love them to end up with together

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#14 Minori

Minori

しし {shishi}

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:18 PM

I think that Sakura's actions will tell him everything. You don't need to have a tail beast's chakra to feel whether or not someone loves you. smile.gif

#15 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:58 AM

QUOTE (Minori @ Feb 24 2012, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that Sakura's actions will tell him everything. You don't need to have a tail beast's chakra to feel whether or not someone loves you. smile.gif

THANK YOU.

Love is love.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#16 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:23 AM

yep I totally agree with minori and fenris , but still if it could happen . it will be great tongue.gif

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#17 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:22 AM

QUOTE (Haaky @ Feb 23 2012, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As Naruto now can control the ninetail he also got the ability to sense and feel others emotions.
Sakura confessed to Naruto alot of chapters ago, and Naruto totally blew her off sugesting that
she was lying about this. As for Hinata, well, Naruto needs a sudden change of heart for NaruHina
to happen, that's just a fact, and if that happends fine. But I am still curious what Sakura really feels.
She thinks of Sasuke as her love (Love letter thing) but does she really feel that way?
If Sakura meet up with Naruto when he is in ninetail mode, we WILL know for sure.
Because if Sakura loved Naruto, he would sense it.

So what do you guys think? Might this scenario be the end of NaruSaku?
Or will it finally make NaruSaku cannon?

Well, I don't know. I mean, there are a few other factors to consider here, first being motivation. Naruto is not the sharpest tool in the box; we've already established this. lol However, we've also established that he is very, VERY adept at understanding people's emotions. That being said, not only do I think it wasn't necessary for him to have those sensory abilities to deal with her confession, it was actually best that he didn't. I don't think the issue was whether or not her feelings for him at the time were real, which is still up in the air, anyway. It was more that he understood that she was doing it to sway him from his decision to save Sasuke, whether she was honest or not. He likely felt that the confession should be important enough to consider without being prompted by pressuring circumstances. I don't think it was that he shot her down so much as that he would rather she consider her feelings for him for its own sake rather than as a tool to bring peace to the conflict.

I've had people discuss her Tsundere archetype with me. One particularly important person swayed my opion on her quite a bit. But I actually think that applies here in subtler way. One other notable Tsundere, though not nearly as comical, was Kei from Akira, concerning her relationship with Kaneda. And I'm speaking about the manga here, not the anime, which left out way too many details. She thought he was a pig to begin with, though her "hatred" of him took on more of a playful light as she began to truly care for him. Now, she had the same conflicting love interests as Sakura. Although the good and evil dichotomy wasn't there, the conflict was basically the same. She had a longing and deep respect for Ryusaku, the leader of her resistance group, and it was something she had been harboring for a long time. But when Kaneda came along, he slowly worked his way into her heart. She never gave conscious thought to loving him, but she quickly realized the depth of her feelings for him once she believed she lost him forever. Even more so once he came back and she had a second chance.

Kei confessed to Kaneda, too. And she couldn't have been more sincere (it was adorable. biggrin.gif lol) However, she did it just as she was about to face what she assumed would be her death. Kaneda's reaction was much the same as Naruto's. "Are you serious?! I don't get it. Wait, this doesn't seem right. Something's wrong, isn't it? Tell me what's going on!" When he learned what was happening, he turned her down on her proposition to spend the night with her, but it was out of caring for her well-being and the well-being of everyone else affected by the conflict around them. And still, that didn't stop him from returning to her and promising to spend the night with her when it's all over.

The message was simple: I love you, too. But let's talk about that when the air isn't so clouded with all this misery. Let's hold off until we can give it the undivided attention that it deserves. I love you, too, but I need to make sure the future is safe for us to live that life.

The set up for Sakura is almost exactly the same as this. And while Kei's interest in Kaneda was a bit more gradual, whereas Sakura's interest is taking kind of strained and screeching 180 from Sasuke to Naruto, I predict that the end will justify the means. The rejection of her confession has a purpose, and it will come to light in time.

Edited by PachucoDesigns, 23 March 2012 - 01:28 AM.

On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#18 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:24 AM

HI! Welcome to Heaven & Earth!!

#19 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:30 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Mar 23 2012, 01:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HI! Welcome to Heaven & Earth!!

Hello. smile.gif And thank you.
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#20 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:41 AM

Exactly. Sakura confessed, Naruto didn't reject her. He was confused. The timing was pretty bad.
She wouldn't lie and break his heart by saying: "I don't want to make any more mistakes! I hurt him too much already!" (or something like that biggrin.gif)

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users