52 replies to this topic

#1 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:45 AM

http://www.mangaread...hapter-440.html i think u saw Minato telling Naruto that he sealed HALF of the fox's chakra (evil half) in naruto, where do u think the other half is and do you think naruto will ever get it!

I'd think the Minato sealed the other half inside Uchiha Sasuke cause in 500 and 501 they shown Sasuke as a baby with young Itachi.

#2 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 04:31 PM

The other half is probably in the death god seal or Kushina has the other half.

What puzzels me is Kushina and Bee have the whole Bijuu but not Naruto, talk about a big plot hole.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 11 July 2010 - 04:36 PM.

#3 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 05:04 PM

Trapped in the closet or something? kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

I really hope that the other half of the nine tails isn't sealed in Sasuke.

That would really make Sasuke a thousand times more hax then he already is.

#4 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 05:26 PM

I almost wonder if Madara (or someone he controls) already has the other half of the kyuubi. It might give him enough control over the bijuu that, should hachibi be extracted, he could resurrect 10-tails, but leave the other half of the nine tails (and Naruto) around to face him.

But it's all just speculation at this point. We'll see. For all we know, the other half of kyuubi is in Sakura, and that's really what Inner Sakura really is, which means that we really WILL need to worry about the dangers of a weakening seal during childbirth coming up after this flashback... (although that would be extremely wierd, and given Sakura's complete lack of chakra very strange)

Edited by desaix, 11 July 2010 - 05:27 PM.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#5 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (desaix @ Jul 11 2010, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I almost wonder if Madara (or someone he controls) already has the other half of the kyuubi. It might give him enough control over the bijuu that, should hachibi be extracted, he could resurrect 10-tails, but leave the other half of the nine tails (and Naruto) around to face him.

But it's all just speculation at this point. We'll see. For all we know, the other half of kyuubi is in Sakura, and that's really what Inner Sakura really is, which means that we really WILL need to worry about the dangers of a weakening seal during childbirth coming up after this flashback... (although that would be extremely wierd, and given Sakura's complete lack of chakra very strange)

I'd never thought about the Jinnuuriki. If Sakura is a Jinnuuriki as well. Naruto have to tell her that she's also a Jinnuuriki by his father and his mother. Then their kids would be the most powerful Jinnuuriki since the Six path Sage.

#6 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (desaix @ Jul 11 2010, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm pretty sure Sakura would of already shown signs of leaking Kyuubi chakra if she was one.

#7 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 06:57 PM

Good question... I always thought it was sealed in the shinigami, but maybe it will be in Kushina?

#8 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jul 11 2010, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm pretty sure Sakura would of already shown signs of leaking Kyuubi chakra if she was one.

I didn't really think she would have kyuubi, but I can see how it would work, if the two 'halves' of kyuubi are exact opposites....

Instead of massive amounts of chakra from the kyuubi half that Naruto has, the jinchuuriki of the other half of the kyuubi gains massive amounts of chakra control. Instead of lounging around in the jail in his host's stomach and being revealed only after the host goes looking for him, the other half of the kyuubi constantly stays with his host, taking on her form to hide himself. Instead of being taken inside a male host, it goes inside a female host. And so on, and so forth....

I think it's rather improbable (especially given Kishimoto's past dismissal of Sakura's parentage as being anything of import) that Sakura would be taken as the 'other' host of the kyuubi, should the beast have been split in two on purpose, but I can see a scenario where it could happen. Just as I see a scenario where the death god ate the other half of the kyuubi, and just as I've seen a scenario where Madara has the other half of the kyuubi trapped already....

We may find out soon enough, though... or we may never find out. Who knows what secrets Kishimoto intends to leave unrevealed at the conclusion of the manga? (Which brings to mind the possibility that the other half of the kyuubi is in someone who hasn't been revealed, yet -- while the current major story arc appears to be nearing its conclusion, leaving questions like "what happened to the other half of the kyuubi?" will allow him to keep the manga going for quite some time, which (if the quote I've seen attributed to him that he wants to keep the manga going as long as people are still interested, and\or if the other quote attributed to him where he says he wants to take it to the next generation, are true) would probably be a good idea.

Edited by desaix, 11 July 2010 - 08:02 PM.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#9 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:01 PM

I thought Minato sealed the other half in himself when he died?

Here is a question, if the host dies what happens to the kyuubi? So far we have seen the kyuubi being ripped from the body and the host dying, but never the other way around.

So what happens if the host dies and the Kyuubi hasn't been released? Does the kyuubi die too?

Also I thought it was the "yin" half that was sealed in naruto? "Good and evil" is not the right term for it. Part of it, but not the whole story.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 11 July 2010 - 10:06 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#10 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:31 PM

That is a good question, we don't know where the other half of the Kyuubi is at, perhaps Kushina will reveal that information in the upcoming chapters.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#11 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (desaix @ Jul 11 2010, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't really think she would have kyuubi, but I can see how it would work, if the two 'halves' of kyuubi are exact opposites....

Instead of massive amounts of chakra from the kyuubi half that Naruto has, the jinchuuriki of the other half of the kyuubi gains massive amounts of chakra control. Instead of lounging around in the jail in his host's stomach and being revealed only after the host goes looking for him, the other half of the kyuubi constantly stays with his host, taking on her form to hide himself. Instead of being taken inside a male host, it goes inside a female host. And so on, and so forth....

I think it's rather improbable (especially given Kishimoto's past dismissal of Sakura's parentage as being anything of import) that Sakura would be taken as the 'other' host of the kyuubi, should the beast have been split in two on purpose, but I can see a scenario where it could happen. Just as I see a scenario where the death god ate the other half of the kyuubi, and just as I've seen a scenario where Madara has the other half of the kyuubi trapped already....

We may find out soon enough, though... or we may never find out. Who knows what secrets Kishimoto intends to leave unrevealed at the conclusion of the manga? (Which brings to mind the possibility that the other half of the kyuubi is in someone who hasn't been revealed, yet -- while the current major story arc appears to be nearing its conclusion, leaving questions like "what happened to the other half of the kyuubi?" will allow him to keep the manga going for quite some time, which (if the quote I've seen attributed to him that he wants to keep the manga going as long as people are still interested, and\or if the other quote attributed to him where he says he wants to take it to the next generation, are true) would probably be a good idea.

Lol I was thinking of a plot where Madara could seal the kyuubi's will in a special seal useing the sharingan. Though my idea was that he sealed into Sakura while she was still in the womb and that was how he could control it easily to destroy Konoha. Of course Kishi tossed the whole idea out of the window with the last couple of chapters.
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#12 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:57 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jul 11 2010, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought Minato sealed the other half in himself when he died?

Here is a question, if the host dies what happens to the kyuubi? So far we have seen the kyuubi being ripped from the body and the host dying, but never the other way around.

So what happens if the host dies and the Kyuubi hasn't been released? Does the kyuubi die too?

Also I thought it was the "yin" half that was sealed in naruto? "Good and evil" is not the right term for it. Part of it, but not the whole story.

And that's what I thought too as well. Jiraiya even said it that Minato sealed the other half, the "Yang" to himself when performing the Death Reaper Seal. We will see it sooner than we think hopefully after this week's chapter for more information because its one of the crucial points during the Kyuubi event.

And yes, James. The Yin half is with Naruto but its not "Good and Evil", its "Light and Dark" (actual meaning of yin and yang) which we already grasp in the last couple of chapters: Naruto facing against his Dark self and during his "chakra tug-of-war" with Kyuubi.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#13 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:48 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jul 11 2010, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wonder that too...but if you think about a jinchuuriki being something like a sealing pot then maybe once the container itself "breaks" the demon would simply be released instead of dying. Somewhat supported by the fact that all the beasts are still alive after numerous containers.

#14 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 04:31 AM

I thought it was fairly clearly stated -- and proved during the Tsunade intro arc -- that kyuubi would die if Naruto died before releasing Kyuubi (or having Kyuubi extracted, either one). It might vary depending on the seal instituted, but I thought that was something pretty substantially proven already....

-Tonbo

#15 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:50 AM

QUOTE (desaix @ Jul 11 2010, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought it was fairly clearly stated -- and proved during the Tsunade intro arc -- that kyuubi would die if Naruto died before releasing Kyuubi (or having Kyuubi extracted, either one). It might vary depending on the seal instituted, but I thought that was something pretty substantially proven already....

I used to think that, but now I am not so sure. Kushina seems to have broken the one, who says the other isn't true as well?
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#16 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:35 PM

Hm, I am not certain, but I believe that it has been sealed in Kushina

#17 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 04:46 PM

When saw 5 year old Itachi, Baby Sasuke and Naruto. Teenager Kakashi and Gai. I would love to see a picture of Baby Sakura. That would be awesome. I'd would love to see her parents as well. Crossing my fingers.

#18 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:22 PM

I'm sure we will figure all this out within a time frame of about 2 weeks, no worries : )

#19 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:36 PM

Well, we've seen a "non-pubescant" Sakura. To me, that's good enough for now. But I must admit that I'd like to see Sakura as a baby. tongue.gif

#20 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:49 PM

Development wise, I'm going with Sasuke as having another piece of this puzzle.

Whether it's the other half some how place in him through Minato (even though it's supposed to be with Minato as stated by Jiraiya) or someone unknown element altogether, I believe another crucial element to the kyuubi's release or control lies with Sasuke.

(As if Naruto were the lock and the key was some how buried in Sasuke. (I'm just throwing things out here, using a lock and key analogy to explain myself. Not the frog key that Naruto already swallowed.))

Naruto and Sasuke are set up to be yin and yang, two parts of a whole.

Karin has seen something in Naruto which she identifies with... well, we don't know. But it's easy to assume it's Sasuke, since she spent so much time lately talking about the cold quality of Sasuke's chakra. It's easy to bring to mind when she's comparing Naruto's warm chakra.

Itachi has given an unkown power to Naruto in the event that things with Sasuke go wrong. Whether it's to defeat Sasuke or work with Sasuke to defeat Madara, we still don't know.

But I have a feeling whatever piece of the puzzle Sasuke holds, Itachi was well aware of it. It makes the sparing of his little brother in the massacre seem a helluva lot more than "just a whim."

I don't think Sakura holds a piece of the kyuubi puzzle, simply because there's been no real development in that direction. That development leans more toward Sakura being intrinsically important to his development as a person, not as a demon container. Sasuke, however, has always had a beef about Naruto's power, has gone inside to get a look at the beast, has hunted other jinchuuriki (Killer Bee), and chillingly, talked about the kyuubi without a mention of the former teammate who contains it.

I think that somehow Sasuke holds the key to controlling the kyuubi, and that is why Madara is keeping him close. Either to make him the instrument to control or to take his eyes and/or body.

Standard disclaimer: this is all a guess, and greatly subject to change! For all we know, the other half may be in Teuchi, and that's why Naruto eats at Ichirakus all the time! kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

edit: someone should tack on a poll to this thread.

Edited by tricksie, 19 July 2010 - 05:53 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users