30 replies to this topic

#1 SakuraHarunoChan

SakuraHarunoChan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:35 AM

What couples do you like and dislike from DB/Z/GT?

#2 Cursed Wind

Cursed Wind

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:40 AM

Goku/Bulma, Goku/Chi-Chi, Krillin/18, Goku/18 and alot more that I will not name.

#3 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:10 AM

Well I was happy with most of the pairings, even though Chichi could be a mega b*tch. However I never liked when Krilin was with Marron, that was just a waste of time, she was such a retard. Also Goten's girlfriend was a real air head too, then again GT is an abomination to the series.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#4 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Jan 4 2012, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I was happy with most of the pairings, even though Chichi could be a mega b*tch. However I never liked when Krilin was with Marron, that was just a waste of time, she was such a retard. Also Goten's girlfriend was a real air head too, then again GT is an abomination to the series.

No worries, Marron was fully filler. biggrin.gif

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#5 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:10 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Jan 3 2012, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No worries, Marron was fully filler. biggrin.gif

I know lol that whole Garlic story was so blah and Marron made it worse XD

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#6 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE (Cursed Wind @ Jan 3 2012, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Goku/Bulma, Goku/Chi-Chi, Krillin/18, Goku/18 and alot more that I will not name.

Wow, someone else who actually ships Goku/Bulma besides me =D
Also have a bit of a soft spot for well-written Vegeta/Bulma =3

#7 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:37 PM

Krillin/18 is my fave pairing.

But as Shaunana said, a well-written (and a funny) Vegeta/Bulma fic makes me happy as well.

#8 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:49 PM

I suppose I am the only one that likes GohanxVidel?

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#9 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 04 January 2012 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jan 4 2012, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suppose I am the only one that likes GohanxVidel?

No. I like Gohan and Videl. Hell, that was the only pairing that had development in the entire series! Close second was Krillin and 18.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#10 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:25 PM

Gohan and Videl were pretty much the only pairing in the series I ever cared about. I didn't like most of the filler pairings, and especially didn't like GT at all, though Pan was a somewhat interesting character -- not sure about the Pan-Trunks pairing, though. I loved the recent little short OAV with Vegeta's younger brother showing up, though (Gohan and Videl secretly vidchatting with each other was hilarious) -- there were rumors that it would be the start of a new series intended to replace the unpopular GT, but unfortunately that didn't seem to be true.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#11 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:28 PM

Goku and chichi (my very first ship ever. Very cute. Say what you want about chichi, but she puts up with so much!)
Bulma and Vegeta (my facorite. Its very... Unique XD)
Gohan and videl (it had development and made sense. I never get tired of seeing those two together.)

#12 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:31 PM

Bulma/Goku was always my favorite I shipped them.....I still do really.

Its not a pairing really just family the friendship between two family member's would have to be Goku and Pan for some reason I really liked how they introduced Goku as a grandfather.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#13 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:58 PM

GokuxBulma was my fave.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#14 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Jan 4 2012, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bulma/Goku was always my favorite I shipped them.....I still do really.

QUOTE (The Notorious L.I.D. @ Jan 4 2012, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
GokuxBulma was my fave.

Awesome! a_thumbs.gif

--------------

GT utterly ruined Gohan's character. He went from this bada$$ who could defeat Cell to...Saiyaman -.-

#15 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:32 PM

Dragonball: I watched DBZ first, so when I watched Dragonball, I don't think I really cared enough to seriously ship anyone. I guess I'd say I liked Goku/Chi-chi due to my tendency to canon-ship, but I really wasn't that into it. I can sort of see the appeal of Goku/Bulma, but the way Toriyama draws it looked like there was a big age difference between the two. I think it was actually only a few years difference, but I remember thinking for the longest time that Goku was elementary school age, while Bulma was in high school. Of course, that wouldn't have made a difference once they were both adults, but we didn't really see Goku as a single adult for that long.

Dragonball Z: Gohan/Videl. Like Derock said, it was really the only pairing with development. I thought their dynamic was hilarious, and it was actually one of first couples I actually shipped, now that I think back on it. On top of that, the post-Cell arcs were probably my favorite arcs in the series, so I guess I would put more interest into them by default. Vegeta/Bulma was too random for me (I seriously wonder how all the Yamcha/Bulma shippers reacted when Trunks was introduced; such a random way to end a pairing), and I didn't really like Krillin or #18, so I guess I didn't really like the pairing either.

It's funny, since I'm probably one of the only DBZ fans who preferred the Buu arcs over the previous ones. I guess I just got tired of all the stupid baddies that wanted to rule the universe (most generic ambition EVER), with that annoying perpetual smirk on their faces, it was refreshing to see a villain who didn't really have any clear motive. Kid Buu was the perfect final villain IMO (I don't count stupid Omega Shenron tongue.gif ).

Dragonball GT: I hated this series. There was probably a pairing I liked, but I really can't think of any off the top of my head. Pan/Trunks had the same age/size difference problem that kept me away from Goku/Bulma, and Goten/Felice (was that her name?) was just...too sudden.

Edited by Boom...Winning, 04 January 2012 - 10:38 PM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#16 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:43 PM

\walks out of this topic forever/

#17 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (Thomas Narusaku @ Jan 4 2012, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
\walks out of this topic forever/

Um...okay huh.gif
What was your point in posting at all then mellow.gif

#18 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:46 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jan 4 2012, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome! a_thumbs.gif

--------------

GT utterly ruined Gohan's character. He went from this bada$$ who could defeat Cell to...Saiyaman -.-

Never watched GT because of SS4. How Vegeta became SS4. And what they did to Android 17.

I never had any strong feelings either way for virtually any pairings. I like the canon ones okay, but didn't really ship anything. Read a Vegeta/Chichi once. It was interesting.

Oh, and he did it to waste Smiter's hard earned cash by eating up space on the board.

#19 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jan 4 2012, 10:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, someone else who actually ships Goku/Bulma besides me =D
Also have a bit of a soft spot for well-written Vegeta/Bulma =3

No, Sakura-sama, I was a big Goku/Bulma fan as well. Vegeta/Bulma never worked for me.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#20 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jan 4 2012, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dragonball Z: Gohan/Videl. Like Derock said, it was really the only pairing with development. I thought their dynamic was hilarious, and it was actually one of first couples I actually shipped, now that I think back on it. On top of that, the post-Cell arcs were probably my favorite arcs in the series, so I guess I would put more interest into them by default. Vegeta/Bulma was too random for me (I seriously wonder how all the Yamcha/Bulma shippers reacted when Trunks was introduced; such a random way to end a pairing), and I didn't really like Krillin or #18, so I guess I didn't really like the pairing either.

Hm I wasn't that into shipping when I watched Dragon Ball Z, but I remember liking Yamcha/Bulma. I don't know what I was thinking. biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users