Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:38 AM

Chapter is out at MS:

http://mangastream.c...ruto/76253973/1

That's odd. I thought MS was going to stick to their words.... but I guess since MR & MF are blocking US ISP's they think it's not a problem. Someone might have to warn them about MH (MangaHere), though since they haven't blocked US ISP's. Which could start some trouble for them all over again.

Now, about the chapter... --Click here to view--
Thank goodness Kishi's still consistently having Sasuke hate Konoha & Itachi doesn't intend to tell him anything.

Itachi's leaving Sasuke to his own decisions, but his final request is to have him meet with Naruto once again to find the answer. So, basically he's letting Sasuke make his own decisions as opposed to trying to control him before. Just that if Sasuke wants the answer, it's Naruto he has to seek out because he's the one who inherited Itachi's will, not Sasuke.

Finally, we get back to the 5 Kages and Night 2 has fallen. Oonoki and Gaara are the leaders, it seems. And it seems Madara's going to gun for Oonoki, Oonoki's death is coming, perhaps?? We'll see.

Someone at Mangahelpers pointed this out:

QUOTE (Necron)
I can't help to think that Madara won't go away. Kabuto may have lost to the Uchiha bros. but he is one of the smartest Shinobi out there. Even though he probably never imagined that he'd have to fight Itachi, he surely considered losing to Tobi. That's why he must have made some kind of back up plan to ensure that Madara could not be unsummoned.

Another reason to believe this is that Tobi is having a pretty hard time with Naruto right now. If Madara loses all the bad guys left to fight will be Sasuke and Tobi and going by logic, the entire shinobi army plus overkill Naruto would wipe the floor with them.

Either that or Madara will get unsummoned and Tobi, with his last breath, will use the Rinnengan ressurection technique to bring him back one more time.

To be honest, I agree with the guy. With what Madara has shown, he just screams Final Villain material. His overpoweredness and lack of humanity & is the absolute opposite of everything the series stands for and conceitedness, it just screams final villain to me. Hopefully that guy's right 'cause I'd actually hate for him to go away. And who knows, maybe the ET zombies will be free of Kabuto's control later like Itachi did and will be able to move under their own will completely.

With this, it'd truly bring the series to a close. All of ninja across many generations will be fighting with the new generation. They'd be helping to push the younger generation up to defeat the enemy. I think it would be an excellent climax for the series.

Edited by Codus N, 30 May 2012 - 10:50 AM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#2 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:47 AM

LoL , susanoo perfect form, the uchihas surely make me laugh with another powerfull jutsu

Edited by dovahkiin, 30 May 2012 - 10:47 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#3 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:52 AM

I am so happy it's a over. Seeing the Kage batte again was great and it's like I can take a breath again. I still feel the last chapter was kind of lame, but this one was much better. I am also happy that Itachi is not going to talk Sasuke out of anything and Sasuke is still the psychotic maniac. I am glad I was wrong about it all. lol

So next chapter is when the ET gets dispelled. I have a feeling one of the Kage are going to die before the the ET gets dispelled. I foresee it happening.

This chapter saved the last chapter for me.

QUOTE (Codus N @ May 30 2012, 03:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To be honest, I agree with the guy. With what Madara has shown, he just screams Final Villain material. His overpoweredness and lack of humanity & is the absolute opposite of everything the series stands for and conceitedness, it just screams final villain to me. Hopefully that guy's right 'cause I'd actually hate for him to go away. And who knows, maybe the ET zombies will be free of Kabuto's control later like Itachi did and will be able to move under their own will completely.

With this, it'd truly bring the series to a close. All of ninja across many generations will be fighting with the new generation. They'd be helping to push the younger generation up to defeat the enemy. I think it would be an excellent climax for the series.

Yeah, but as far as well know, Tobi could be Madara. I remember Tobi saying he wanted to save Nagato life and death technique on himself. I wonder what he was going to do with it? Perhaps bring his original Madara body back? This is considering if Tobi is Madara in some form.

I think that is how it is going to be in my opinion. I don;t really want the ET Madara to be the final villain because then you create this conundrum that he can;t be defeated unless by being sealed. And since the 1st was the only one who could beat him, then what? Naruto is good, but he is not THAT good. I will say it is an interesting idea, but we have Sasuke and Tobi to deal with and Kabuto if he manages to come out alive after this fight with them. I don't think he is going to die.

I am still wondering if Zetsu will make a return or Hidan. I know Hidan is stuck in a hole and Zetsu's white side "died" I guess, but nothing yet has specifically said they are dead yet and until something does I am going to sya they can come back somehow.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 30 May 2012 - 11:00 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#4 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:57 AM

The cliffhanger was for nothing because we know Itachi is going to undo the edo tensei and eventually Madara will fade away like the the rest of the edo tensei army, Itachi included. I knew Kishi wasn't going to give the key for Sasuke's redemption in Itachi's hands but just to remind him about bonds. Naruto is the only one who can redeem Sasuke we already know that.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:23 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ May 30 2012, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am so happy it's a over. Seeing the Kage batte again was great and it's like I can take a breath again. I still feel the last chapter was kind of lame, but this one was much better. I am also happy that Itachi is not going to talk Sasuke out of anything and Sasuke is still the psychotic maniac. I am glad I was wrong about it all. lol

So next chapter is when the ET gets dispelled. I have a feeling one of the Kage are going to die before the the ET gets dispelled. I foresee it happening.

This chapter saved the last chapter for me.

Yeah, but as far as well know, Tobi could be Madara. I remember Tobi saying he wanted to save Nagato life and death technique on himself. I wonder what he was going to do with it? Perhaps bring his original Madara body back? This is considering if Tobi is Madara in some form.

I think that is how it is going to be in my opinion. I don;t really want the ET Madara to be the final villain because then you create this conundrum that he can;t be defeated unless by being sealed. And since the 1st was the only one who could beat him, then what? Naruto is good, but he is not THAT good. I will say it is an interesting idea, but we have Sasuke and Tobi to deal with and Kabuto if he manages to come out alive after this fight with them. I don't think he is going to die.

I am still wondering if Zetsu will make a return or Hidan. I know Hidan is stuck in a hole and Zetsu's white side "died" I guess, but nothing yet has specifically said they are dead yet and until something does I am going to sya they can come back somehow.

Umm... you didn't read very carefully did you??

The poster said that Tobi just might bring back (ET) Madara to life with his last breath somehow by using the Rinnegan that he has now.

So the possibility is very much open there. With the added catch that since he's no longer ET, he's killable since he becomes human again. Plus, he has to be just as hard to kill when he's human. As for the bolded, it's exactly why he's final villain material. The impossibility of defeating him and that no one can possibly do so other than Hashirama, is exactly why he's the final villain. Who better than the HERO himself defeating him??

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#6 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:25 PM

A lot of you got worked up for nothing --Click here to view--
I can't believe may of y'all thought Sasuke was going to regain his sanity just by being around Itachi. Kishi wouldn't ruin his story like that. Madara would make for a decent final boss, but I prefer Sasuke for the final boss. I think that there will be one more arc after this, dealing with Sasuke's invasion.

NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#7 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:38 PM

I now ship GaaraXMei cause he totally risked his life to save her. Also great chapter, really glad to see the Kage's fighting as one asn being worried about eachother. Itachi will be the one to take out Madara seeing how he probably just figured out how to stop the Edo Tensei. And Gaara is still as cool as ever and I like that he's gaining more emotions along the way. All in all great chapter in my opinion.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#8 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:39 PM

Finally back to the Kages vs. Madara fight, I think that the focus will be on this fight for a few weeks, just because Itachi has started to findout how to undo Edo Tensei dosen't mean that he will undo it next week.

Also about the Madara being the final villain, I don't think so because I don't think that Tobi will have the chakra to bring Madara back, think about it Tobi said that he didn't have enough chakra to use the Rinengan's abilities with his Six Paths of Pain technique like Nagato did and there is a high likely hood that Tobi would die if he were to try to use it and it is really hard to rule the world if your dead don't you think? But the main reason I think that it won't happen is because if i'm not mistaken that jutsu requires the original body, which Tobi doesn't have and if he does then how did Kabuto get enough DNA to resuerect him?

Edited by Jake, 30 May 2012 - 12:40 PM.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#9 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (kidNinja @ May 30 2012, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A lot of you got worked up for nothing --Click here to view--
I can't believe may of y'all thought Sasuke was going to regain his sanity just by being around Itachi. Kishi wouldn't ruin his story like that. Madara would make for a decent final boss, but I prefer Sasuke for the final boss. I think that there will be one more arc after this, dealing with Sasuke's invasion.

Yeah, but which is worse? --Click here to view--
Itachi being the first crack in saving Sasuke (thereby stealing Naruto's whole purpose in the manga) or the fact that Sasuke just said "screw you, I'll do what I want" after Itachi's whole laborious "know thyself" speech?

It's not that I wanted Itachi to sway Sasuke, it's just that that was the natural conclusion. The fact that Sasuke isn't swayed, not at all, doesn't make sense.

Didn't Sasuke just say Itachi was perfect last chapter? And now he willfully ignores everything Itachi's said. For no real reason. (Well other than the obvious: immaturity.) If he idolizes him that much, still, after everything Itachi's done, then Sasuke shouldn't be so blatantly disregarding him.

And Itachi sidestepping Sasuke's very rightful statement that 'you made me this way' only to say he'd leave Sasuke's salvation to Naruto leads the reader to believe that all that talk, those speeches, the journey down flashback lane, the super-new jutsu — all of it — really was just to save Kabuto. W T F

edit: Also, in light of Sasuke stubbornly clinging to his anger, it's ironic to see him compared to the two other Uchihas in the same chapter. Itachi and Madara look sooooo powerful, and Sasuke just seems so weak. Both Itachi and Madara are whipping out new jutsus and they're already dead. Sasuke has no hope of learning these.

I have no doubt that Sasuke is Naruto's final opponent. But the previous generation — the dead ones — are just so super powerful, it seems hard to believe that Naruto and Sasuke are going to be fighting at their level any time soon.

Those Uchihas seem to have secret jutsus and powerups just shaking out of their sleeves. I don't think it's thats the case with any other person or clan so far, right? Even Naruto has had less than they have, I think. And he's the hero. Although his powerups tend to be more group oriented, power of love and partnership sort of stuff (meeting his mom, talking with the kyuubi, working with all the bijuu). I don't think Sasuke's sitting around having tea with Susanoo.

Edited by tricksie, 30 May 2012 - 01:09 PM.

#10 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:43 PM

I thought it's kinda funny how Itachi is like 'yeah I scr**ed you up, but don't worry, Naruto will fix you.'. biggrin.gif
Anyway, jokes aside, I'm glad that arc is finally over. It's about time we moved onto something else. I can't comment on the other part of the chapter because I'm a bit lost. I'll have to reread it again because I've almost forgot what was going on. sweat.gif

#11 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ May 30 2012, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LoL , susanoo perfect form, the uchihas surely make me laugh with another powerfull jutsu

@dovahkin Please use spoiler tags for comments on the first page that include content from the chapter.

You have got to be.... --Click here to view--
The perfect form of Sasunoo...for crying out loud, wil Kishi's love for the Uchiha ever con to an end? What next? I guess we'll never know because we'll probably find that the next stage won't be shown because of the Jutsu being broken...How exactly are the Kages meant to beat such a monster? I'm thinking this person is powrful than Karuma in his current form...no wonder the sage of the six path was so godly if he was more powerful than Madara is right at this moment.

I don't know what to make of Itachi's comment,...seriously it's nice he has faith in Naruto but his brother is right there infront of him...Try to freaking right the mess you made yourself man, don't fog it off to someone else when you have been given an oppertunity to fix it yourself!!!!!!

iAnby7W.gif

#12 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (Jake @ May 30 2012, 08:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Finally back to the Kages vs. Madara fight, I think that the focus will be on this fight for a few weeks, just because Itachi has started to findout how to undo Edo Tensei dosen't mean that he will undo it next week.

Also about the Madara being the final villain, I don't think so because I don't think that Tobi will have the chakra to bring Madara back, think about it Tobi said that he didn't have enough chakra to use the Rinengan's abilities with his Six Paths of Pain technique like Nagato did and there is a high likely hood that Tobi would die if he were to try to use it and it is really hard to rule the world if your dead don't you think? But the main reason I think that it won't happen is because if i'm not mistaken that jutsu requires the original body, which Tobi doesn't have and if he does then how did Kabuto get enough DNA to resuerect him?

Agree with this

Sasuke, ori... --Click here to view--
Sasuke or original Madara beeing main villians is Silly.
Tobi is the mastermind behind the Uchiha massacre, Akatsuki creation, the Kyuubi attack, the 4th Hokage death, the main character (Naruto) parents death, Sasuke descent into madness and The war it self, for someone else to be the final villain it makes absolutely no sense.

#13 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ May 30 2012, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@dovahkin Please use spoiler tags for comments on the first page that include content from the chapter.

You have got to be.... --Click here to view--
The perfect form of Sasunoo...for crying out loud, wil Kishi's love for the Uchiha ever con to an end? What next? I guess we'll never know because we'll probably find that the next stage won't be shown because of the Jutsu being broken...How exactly are the Kages meant to beat such a monster? I'm thinking this person is powrful than Karuma in his current form...no wonder the sage of the six path was so godly if he was more powerful than Madara is right at this moment.

I don't know what to make of Itachi's comment,...seriously it's nice he has faith in Naruto but his brother is right there infront of him...Try to freaking right the mess you made yourself man, don't fog it off to someone else when you have been given an oppertunity to fix it yourself!!!!!!

I think he will, at least a little. He may leave some final words to Sasuke before disappearing. Said final words will be something Itachi wants Sasuke to think about.

But of course, controversy is gonna blow up here again on whether Itachi should or should not have given those final words to leave doubt in Sasuke's little mind. Because on one hand, if it's the former, Itachi would look like he's undermining Naruto's efforts. and on the other hand, him not saying anything would make him look like a big kitten.. so yeah, he's a totally polarizing character.

As for Susanoo's perfect form..... seriously, guys it's nothing new and is in no way an asspull. Because both Itachi and Sasuke has it unless you guys so conveniently forgot...

Itachi's Perfect Susanoo form:

http://www.mangaread...t/naruto/551/14

Dr. Snakes' Perfect Susanoo Form:

http://www.mangaread...t/naruto/553/15

248793.jpg

#14 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:53 PM

Awesome Chapter. --Click here to view--
Kabuto is in an Uchiha coma. Sasuke is still a whiny sycho. And we are with the Kage vs Madara fight. We might loos a Kage or two during this fight.

#15 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:23 PM

Thank GOD Sasuke still hates Konoha. And ... is Susano The Reaper now? o_o; Oh boy. This was really intense. Finally, things are heating up.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#16 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (dokueki(venom) @ May 30 2012, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome Chapter. --Click here to view--
Kabuto is in an Uchiha coma. Sasuke is still a whiny sycho. And we are with the Kage vs Madara fight. We might loos a Kage or two during this fight.

Think Jose think. --Click here to view--
The problem is who?

Tsunade, I want her to have that little love live chat with Sakura & Naruto, passed on the position of Hokage to Naruto in front of the Village people and bee Naruto's new elder adviser.

Onoki, is very close to die.

A 4° Raikage, I don't see anyone that can take over his position of Raikage.

Mei, I need to know more about her.

Gaara, Chiyo already gave her life for save his plus he's part of the new generation.

#17 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:18 PM

Finally we get back to the Kage fight. I must say I really loved how they worked together in the end. But I hate that Madara is so damn powerful. It's like he's on the verge of being sealed so he's like "HAI GUYZ TROLOLOL I HAVE ANOTHER JUTSU FOR YOU" and basically undermines everyone's efforts. The Kage battle has been like this- the Kage's get an advantage, Madara shuts them down. The Kage's get an advantage, Madara shuts them down. Etc, etc. I enjoy the battle, but I don't enjoy how weak Madara makes the Kage's look. Anyway, that's just my little rant on the Kage battle.

Also, I don't want Tsunade-baachan to die yet sad.gif She has to see Naruto become Hokage sad.gif and see her apprentice become his girlfriend! Then she can go peacefully pictureem0.gif

OTP and my Bby

#18 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (donjoseph19 @ May 30 2012, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Think Jose think. --Click here to view--
The problem is who?

Tsunade, I want her to have that little love live chat with Sakura & Naruto, passed on the position of Hokage to Naruto in front of the Village people and bee Naruto's new elder adviser.

Onoki, is very close to die.

A 4° Raikage, I don't see anyone that can take over his position of Raikage.

Mei, I need to know more about her.

Gaara, Chiyo already gave her life for save his plus he's part of the new generation.

It is true none don't really have any predecessors to exceed them at the current moment.

#19 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:33 PM

Well, at least we got back to the Kages fight, after like two months. That's pretty much a thumbs up to me.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#20 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ May 30 2012, 03:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Umm... you didn't read very carefully did you??

Yes I did read it, but you forgot something....

The poster said that Tobi just might bring back (ET) Madara to life with his last breath somehow by using the Rinnegan that he has now.

2 reasons why this won't work.

1. What would be the reason to do it? It won't accomplish his goals and it doesn't serve purpose to the story other than a deus ex machina to lengthen the story. Really what purpose would it serve other than another battle to fight? Even if there is some sort of purpose it probably can be done with a simpler and cleaner method. Kabuto brought him back because it served as a war asset and a trump card.

2. Can it even be done? As Nagato showed he couldn't bring back everyone like Jiraiya. It specifically mentions that there is kind of a time limit to how long it takes to bring someone back to life. Madara died a long time ago. If Nagato can't bring back Jiraiya, how is Tobi, who basically cheated to get his Rinnegan, able to do it?

So the possibility is very much open there. With the added catch that since he's no longer ET, he's killable since he becomes human again. Plus, he has to be just as hard to kill when he's human. As for the bolded, it's exactly why he's final villain material. The impossibility of defeating him and that no one can possibly do so other than Hashirama, is exactly why he's the final villain. Who better than the HERO himself defeating him??

Let's a draw a line here. Everything is a possibility especially in a fictional world. The writer can do whatever he feels like. He can make it rain cheese if he wished. The real brain tease is why and how? Why would they do it and how does it contribute to the story? If you just write everything in there, it gets to be a mess. So instead of looking at what is impossible or possible, let's look at practicality. So...here we go.

I was always assuming that when ET gets dispelled they just fade and dissolve. They don't return to being human. Otherwise Itachi would stay on the field as well and clearly in this chapter Itachi assure this as he said he will be gone when this is done. So, no, once it gets dispelled, ET Madara goes bye-bye.

I don't want mindless battles just so we can see the hero or whoever fight. That's not how Kishimoto writes. Everything has a purpose. Bringing Madara back to life serves no purpose at all other than a new villain. Then we have to create another back story where Madara had a troubled past and we need to feel sympathetic cause he grew up around war time and fighting is all he knew. Then we have some other crap where he is not really a villain he is just misunderstood and Naruto just talks his way out of battle.....am I joking?

And for that matter, what's wrong with Tobi? He is a fine villain so far. No back story, bent on world domination, hates everyone. That's good enough for me.

Why would Tobi, if he even can perform the jutsu, bring back Madara? I also doubt he would do it with his dying breath. If he could do it, why not just do it now? Bring back Madara back to life right now and then make a deal with him or something. Does the ET interfere with that or would the ET just be cancelled out? See smart villains don't just do stuff without thinking. Even with back up plans, they are set in motion and rarely do stuff on the fly. Tobi is a smart villain and he probably is not the type of guy to do something without cause or reason.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 30 May 2012 - 04:39 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users