Close
Photo

How will Kishi screw up Naruhina?

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Poll: How will Kishi screw up Naruhina (25 member(s) have cast votes)

How will he screw up Naruhina?

1. By making the whole thing an IT (6 votes [24.00%])

Percentage of vote: 24.00%

2. By Naruto and Sakura finally coming to their senses and dump their unlikeable spouses (2 votes [8.00%])

Percentage of vote: 8.00%

3. By killing off Hinata (3 votes [12.00%])

Percentage of vote: 12.00%

4. By half as sing it like always (14 votes [56.00%])

Percentage of vote: 56.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:38 AM

Okay just for the sake of fun even though I know it's not gonna happen but tell me how will he screws up Naruhina if he ever does?

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 11 June 2015 - 05:55 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:41 AM

Hard to say. Plenty ways he can do it. he can make Bolt Sakura's son because he wears pink or Himawari is Toneri's daughter in secret.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#3 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:55 AM

By making Hinata not appear again during the entirety of Gaiden and make her appear on only a few cameos in the movie <---- this is the most realistic way he can "screw up" NH right now

Edited by Nar123, 12 June 2015 - 01:03 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#4 mone_

mone_

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 06:19 AM

By making Hinata not appear again during the entirety of Gaiden and make her appear on only a few cameos in the movie <---- this is the most realistical way he can "screw up" NH right now

This. It's hard to make predictions on what Kishi will do now, tho. Is there any pattern?  :zaru:

#5 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 06:48 AM

By making Hinata not appear again during the entirety of Gaiden and make her appear on only a few cameos in the movie <---- this is the most realistical way he can "screw up" NH right now

I also agree, most NH fans have never cared for the story or any other characters. Their focus has always been NH or just Hinata so for them to be robbed of seeing their perfect princess would probably be the way Kishi would ruin it. He would just prove that even though HInata is married to Naruto she's still no where to be seen in important panels. I mean I haven't kept up with the news from the newest chapters but when they first showed Hinata in Gaiden it was just a flash back Bolt had of her when she gave him Naruto's bento, so yeah it looks like this is already happening.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#6 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:14 AM

What if this was an IT?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#7 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:02 AM

Oh its happening already. Game-set Match.

I also agree, most NH fans have never cared for the story or any other characters. Their focus has always been NH or just Hinata so for them to be robbed of seeing their perfect princess would probably be the way Kishi would ruin it. He would just prove that even though HInata is married to Naruto she's still no where to be seen in important panels. I mean I haven't kept up with the news from the newest chapters but when they first showed Hinata in Gaiden it was just a flash back Bolt had of her when she gave him Naruto's bento, so yeah it looks like this is already happening.

Even then I wouldn't put it past a lot of them to care cause they are too busy spraying booze in our faces and dancing to "We are the champions".

At least the hardcore SasuSaku fans got their "poor widdle" Kokoros wounded and finally see what a terrible couple they make. :zaru: COMEUPPANCE I say!!!

Although Again I wouldn't put it past a lot of them to keep on celebrating their "victory"

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 June 2015 - 10:03 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#8 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:18 AM

What if this was an IT?

IT isn't.

#9 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:16 PM

What does the 4th option mean.

Anyway I'll make a 5th one because that is the one Kishi is playing right now; Act like Hinata doesn't exist.

ナルサク

#10 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:09 PM

Anyway I'll make a 5th one because that is the one Kishi is playing right now; Act like Hinata doesn't exist.

Who's Hinata?

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#11 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:12 PM

Who's Hinata?

:w00t:

ナルサク

#12 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:50 PM

I don't know. Anything is possible at this point. He seems to have realized that his horrible story is now a playground of garbage where he can make anything happen to make it even worse than it already is. And it's wonderful.

Edited by CloudMountainJuror, 11 June 2015 - 07:49 PM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#13 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:59 PM

I think the 4th option is half assing it like always.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#14 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:30 PM

Hard to say. Plenty ways he can do it. he can make Bolt Sakura's son because he wears pink or Himawari is Toneri's daughter in secret.

Remember how SS fans were pointing out how Sakura was pregnant in the Naruto Gaiden flashback......? 

Yeah. That's Bolt. 

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#15 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:32 PM

Well let's put it this way we are 700+7 chapter in and not once has Naruto thought of Naruto when on his own, Kishi has never once written about him thinking about her, the only part was done by SP who wrote the movie and whoever wrote the LN's needing to point out that they look good together. Kishi has still not written one single panel of them together.

If you look at it at the point of view of the reader, SS has had more screen time together than NH. And Those two haven't seen each other for a dozen years.

iAnby7W.gif

#16 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:45 PM

Remember how SS fans were pointing out how Sakura was pregnant in the Naruto Gaiden flashback......? 

Yeah. That's Bolt.

That's part of my conspiracy theory.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#17 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:53 PM

Nah but in all seriousness I would hate for that second option to happen. Who wants NS to be canon now? That means, after years of neglect and desperation coming from Sakura's end, and years of neglect and idiocy coming from Naruto's end- they would finally be together. That would be such a second rate, pitiful couple. The only reason why I can possibly say I would still want canon is to see NH/SS tears.  

Anyway, I hope they kill off Hinata. For the sake of drama.

Squad Roll call :

#18 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:01 PM

Nah but in all seriousness I would hate for that second option to happen. Who wants NS to be canon now? That means, after years of neglect and desperation coming from Sakura's end, and years of neglect and idiocy coming from Naruto's end- they would finally be together. That would be such a second rate, pitiful couple. The only reason why I can possibly say I would still want canon is to see NH/SS tears.  

Anyway, I hope they kill off Hinata. For the sake of drama.

It would be much better if this manga ended with more tragedy like sarada going to the darkside and kills EVERYONE that would put the naruto manga beyond its grave.

Edited by rikakim94, 11 June 2015 - 10:05 PM.

#19 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:49 AM

It would be much better if this manga ended with more tragedy like sarada going to the darkside and kills EVERYONE that would put the naruto manga beyond its grave.

Honestly if that happened Naruto would end up being my most favorite series of all time. That would be epic trolling at it's finest. Not even trolling, really. Just straight masterpiece writing.

Squad Roll call :

#20 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:26 AM

Yeah. That's Bolt. 

no one wants that little poo turd for a son xD he's such a spoiled whiney ungrateful brat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users