Close
Photo

Do you guys think Shikamaru and Temari will be married at some point?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#1 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 08:14 PM

Or was Shikamaru's foreshadowing dream just pairing kitten that Kishi won't elaborate on?

eh10ut.jpg

#2 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:01 PM

The manga put heavy emphasis on family and generation.
So you would expect to see a NS children, sk children, leeten child, shikatema and so on.

The focus of the romance will be NS. The other only mention thorough their child. Kind of like al and that chinese girl from fma.

And don't forget that shikamaru has something to do with children and marriage.

#3 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:46 PM

I think it's very possible.  Shikamaru and Temari are the only other potential pairing (I can think of at the moment) that have received any sort of hinting/foreshadowing at all.

The very fact that Shikamaru's Infinite Tsukuyomi dream was that marriage was too troublesome to bother, suggests that it is what will NOT happen -- and he will get married.  And the fact that Temari was with him in the dream -- and agreed with him -- was a giant hint as well.  

Temari being in his dream proved to me, at least, that when he thinks of marriage or serious relationships it involves her.

#4 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 09 October 2014 - 10:04 PM

I honestly want Shikamaru and Temari to be married in the movie

#5 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 10:44 PM

I think ShikaxTema is the only thing most of us nh/ns/ss/sk can agree on. facebook-emoticons-pacman.jpg

ナルサク

#6 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:13 PM

I think ShikaxTema is the only thing most of us nh/ns/ss/sk can agree on. facebook-emoticons-pacman.jpg

SK?

#7 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:18 PM

SK?

Sasuke x Karin

#8 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:23 PM

kishimoto doesn't seem to be much interested with romance about Shikamaru. He even told that may times in interviews...

I would like if he put him with Ino after the timeskip.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#9 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:28 PM

It would be very unfair if ShikaxTema were the only couple canon or hint  them as couple by in end if we have an opening ending.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#10 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:32 PM

@rikudo
He will not write how it will happen. But he will show it by make a blonde shikamaru.

@liu bei
I doubt it.

#11 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:34 PM

@rikudo
He will not write how it will happen. But he will show it by make a blonde shikamaru.

Lol, that means it could be either Ino or Temari. I'd like that :hehehe:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#12 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:37 PM

Lol, that means it could be either Ino or Temari. I'd like that :hehehe:

Oh yeah I forget that ino has blind hair, ha ha. ^^
But there no hint between shikamaru and ino.
I think ino will pair with sai or chouji.

#13 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:40 PM

Oh yeah I forget that ino has blind hair, ha ha. ^^
But there no hint between shikamaru and ino.
I think ino will pair with sai or chouji.

Lol, most likely. I'm ok with either Sai or Choji though :smile:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#14 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 12:45 AM

Sasuke x Karin

SS fans have a problem with that pairing lol

#15 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 12:55 AM

I never really got why alot of people who love Gruvia hate SK (I mean pre-stabbing ofcourse) its pretty much the same. 

eh10ut.jpg

#16 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 12:58 AM

I never really got why alot of people who love Gruvia hate SK (I mean pre-stabbing ofcourse) its pretty much the same. 

Different fandom, I think.

#17 Mokiepuppymaster

Mokiepuppymaster

That One Cliche

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Acting, Piano, Drawing, NaruSaku, SasuNaru, NaruGaa, ShikaIno, LeeTen, NejiHina, InoSaku, SakuHina. Anime: Deadman Wonderland, Sailor Moon, Paranoia Agent & One Piece.

Posted 10 October 2014 - 04:41 AM

I personally don't see shikatema happening for the main reason that they are in different villages. I couldn't see temari leaving the sand and I couldn't see shikamaru leaving the leaf (after he said he was going to be naruto's advisor). Plus, idk I felt the dream was in the same categories as all the pairings hinted in the dreams, just fanservice. :( not trying to bash but just my opinion.

tumblr_nemz5jxVl41rsex83o9_500.gif

#18 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 10 October 2014 - 04:41 AM

Shikamaru and Temari would probably be like the next Kurenai and Asuma >.< I like that idea...

That one canon pairing, that didn't have all the drama (i.e. Kakashi's team...)

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#19 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 10 October 2014 - 04:44 AM

I personally don't see shikatema happening for the main reason that they are in different villages. I couldn't see temari leaving the sand and I couldn't see shikamaru leaving the leaf (after he said he was going to be naruto's advisor). Plus, idk I felt the dream was in the same categories as all the pairings hinted in the dreams, just fanservice. :( not trying to bash but just my opinion.

I don't think them living in different villages would be a problem... Not saying ShikaTema will happen, but you've got to admit that they have ironically (of all people) had their moments. If it doesn't happen, I don't really care... But it seems like they tend to notice each other more, at times.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#20 Mokiepuppymaster

Mokiepuppymaster

That One Cliche

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Acting, Piano, Drawing, NaruSaku, SasuNaru, NaruGaa, ShikaIno, LeeTen, NejiHina, InoSaku, SakuHina. Anime: Deadman Wonderland, Sailor Moon, Paranoia Agent & One Piece.

Posted 10 October 2014 - 04:58 AM

I guess moment wise, I felt there were more in the anime than the actual manga. It just bothers me when people say that this is the ship that everyone agrees on that hasn't had drama. Personally I ship shikaino and have been attacked by shikatema fans in the past, but shikamaru wise I feel like he's a wildcard who could go either way. Marriage wise, I don't see it (with the ages I don't think we'll see any weddings) and plus didn't kishimoto say in an interview that shikamaru is staying single? :\

Edited by Mokiepuppymaster, 10 October 2014 - 04:59 AM.

tumblr_nemz5jxVl41rsex83o9_500.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users