Close
Photo

Who Dies?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

Poll: Who dies? Who lives? (34 member(s) have cast votes)

Lives

1. Any of the Kage (14 votes [5.04%])

Percentage of vote: 5.04%

2. Naruto (33 votes [11.87%])

Percentage of vote: 11.87%

3. Sakura (31 votes [11.15%])

Percentage of vote: 11.15%

4. Hinata (22 votes [7.91%])

Percentage of vote: 7.91%

5. Kiba (28 votes [10.07%])

Percentage of vote: 10.07%

6. Shino (27 votes [9.71%])

Percentage of vote: 9.71%

7. The Sand Trio (29 votes [10.43%])

Percentage of vote: 10.43%

8. Team Gai (27 votes [9.71%])

Percentage of vote: 9.71%

9. Sasuke (17 votes [6.12%])

Percentage of vote: 6.12%

10. Team Asuma (26 votes [9.35%])

Percentage of vote: 9.35%

11. Any small time character(shizune konahamaru etc) (24 votes [8.63%])

Percentage of vote: 8.63%

Who dies?

1. Any of the Kage (18 votes [52.94%])

Percentage of vote: 52.94%

2. Team Asuma (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Sasuke (9 votes [26.47%])

Percentage of vote: 26.47%

4. Team Gai (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Sand Trio (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Small time Character (3 votes [8.82%])

Percentage of vote: 8.82%

7. Hinata (3 votes [8.82%])

Percentage of vote: 8.82%

8. Kiba (0 votes [0.00%])

9. Shino (0 votes [0.00%])

10. Naruto (0 votes [0.00%])

11. Sakura (1 votes [2.94%])

Percentage of vote: 2.94%

Vote

#1 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:28 AM

Ok thing is... I was talking with one of my buddies recently and we both started to think about something. Even though Kishi did not kill Hinata he easily could have to make Naruto angry and such so he can beat the enemy... Oh wait. He did.
Even though it did not happen he still caused some crazy stuff to go down. Look at Sakura for example. Sure she's strong, but compared to Naruto? Or Sasuke? Even though Naruto would not nine tails everything to the ground, Naruto does have a temper. She could easily die giving Naruto the strength t beat sauke or tobi and what not. And since he already gave us a scare of death with Hinata he can't do that again. It's a bit ridiculous that ANOTHER ninja can survive another life threatening injury. Who knows? Anyways what do you think?
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#2 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:33 AM

one kage!! tsunadeeee

and everyone else...can live!! XD

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#3 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:37 AM

Honestly, not related to pairing stuff or anything, I have my money on Hinata dying. That's out of the K11 though. Tsunade, too. Oh, and of course Sasuke. They all have high possibilities to me of a high risk death.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#4 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:39 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 29 2012, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Honestly, not related to pairing stuff or anything, I have my money on Hinata dying. That's out of the K11 though. Tsunade, too. Oh, and of course Sasuke. They all have high possibilities to me of a high risk death.

I've always Liked Sasuke due to his complicated character... Plus after everything... Yeah I don't think he could turn back. Even Naruto said that right?

#5 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:42 AM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Mar 29 2012, 03:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've always Liked Sasuke due to his complicated character... Plus after everything... Yeah I don't think he could turn back. Even Naruto said that right?

Yeah, I like Sasuke too at times don't get me wrong. I don't want him to die cause I don't like him, I'm just talking about realistically here. Like you said, Naruto even said it, but Naruto is Naruto. and I can picture him surviving the fight they both said they wouldn't survive. Putting all pairing stuff aside, I believe his only redemption is in death.

jus drein jus daun.

#6 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:48 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 29 2012, 03:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I like Sasuke too at times don't get me wrong. I don't want him to die cause I don't like him, I'm just talking about realistically here. Like you said, Naruto even said it, but Naruto is Naruto. and I can picture him surviving the fight they both said they wouldn't survive. Putting all pairing stuff aside, I believe his only redemption is in death.

Not even sure if he can be redeemed at this point. Cmon. Sasukes pretty frikin crazy at this point.

#7 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:52 AM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Mar 29 2012, 03:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not even sure if he can be redeemed at this point. Cmon. Sasukes pretty frikin crazy at this point.

It matters what you believe, really. In some beliefs, redeemed in death is sometimes the only way to be redeemed -- or "saved" if you will, after having caused so much suffering and havoc. I guess it matters what you believe, though. sweatdrop.gif

jus drein jus daun.

#8 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:44 AM

If you voted that Sakura dies.....................you have no soul T-T

#9 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:32 AM

The one who voted for Sakura dying is a NH fan. (typical youtube comment)

Anywya Fenris, why do you think Hinata would die? I personally think none of the K11 will die. Since they are part of the new generation that will inherit the will of fire. If anyone is to die, its those that's passing that fire, ie. Tsunade.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#10 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:14 AM

I want Sasuke to die, more specifically self-sacrifice. It's only way he could possibly redeem himself for anything. People want Sasuke to be a hero, but if anything I know is that sacrificing ones own life for another is the best thing a hero can do.

Plus there is something about Sasuke I really hate. Not that he is a villain, not that he is a psychopath, not that he killed or try to kill several important characters, not even because he treats Sakura like crap. I hate him because of his weird popularity. The bigger the jerk he is the more liked he is (especially by females. this is one thing I hated about life. The jerks weere always the most popular, while the nice guys were treated like vermin.) I mean, I love some villains too, but come on. Even Orochimaru never treated his former teammates like crap. Yeah he fought with them, but still respected them. I don;t even remember Orochimaru trying to kill them.

As creepy as he was, I still liked Orochimaru. I'll even take Kabuto too. He even had some morals to say "Hey, I may be a bad guy, but I am not an a**hole."
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#11 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

#1 Supporter of Akise Aru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:ALLLLLL the interests. Yeah, I'll update this later.

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:39 AM

Sasuke will be killed, probably by Naruto. For the greater good and all that jazz.

/sniffle

I'm still mourning my beloved Akise, so excuse me...

Edited by Rainy Daze, 29 March 2012 - 09:40 AM.

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

"...my beloved Yukiteru-kun..."

#12 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Mar 29 2012, 06:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The one who voted for Sakura dying is a NH fan. (typical youtube comment)

Anywya Fenris, why do you think Hinata would die? I personally think none of the K11 will die. Since they are part of the new generation that will inherit the will of fire. If anyone is to die, its those that's passing that fire, ie. Tsunade.

Probably because she "Died" before, if not for Nagato's jutsu, she, and a bunch of others that were "Dead" would still be dead. Plus, she's not that strong, and could easily get killed by Madara if she's heading that way with the rest of the K11. I think of it this way: Pain, was Pain. But Madara is like 1,000 Pain's. She has no chance in my eyes. About the will of fire thing, I think if she did die it could easily be inherited by Hanabi since she wasn't apart of Hinata's generation, OR the generation of her elders. She's in the generation of war and suffering, along with Konohamaru, who got the will of fire from Naruto who was like a big brother to him and the third. (Right?) So that could work out that way, if you think about it. We've seen her once before for some reason. sweatdrop.gif

But I agree especially with Tsunade dying. It'd only make sense.

Edited by Fenris, 29 March 2012 - 10:16 AM.

jus drein jus daun.

#13 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:47 AM

To be perfectly honest I want half of the Konoha 11 to die. This is war where half of the minions have already been killed. Even though Konoha 11 is said to be talented, there are far more experienced and powerful shinobis out there than Konoha 11 that died. Having none of the Konoha 11 die seems very unrealistic to me. It doesn't show the reality of war, compared to Kakashi's time, this war sounds like a child's play with one-hit-pop-Zetsu-gone-and-repeat.

The weakest half of Konoha 11 should die in this war. Although this makes Sakura dying a possibility.

But knowing Kishi, probably only one Konoha character will die. That character starts with a T and ends with a E. If that is the case, I'm going to stop reading the manga for a weak for the mourning.

Edited by narunarunaru, 29 March 2012 - 10:56 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#14 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:48 AM

QUOTE (narunarunaru @ Mar 29 2012, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To be perfectly honest I want half of the Konoha 11 to die. This is war where half of the minions have already been killed. Even though Konoha 11 is said to be talented, there are far more experienced and powerful shinobis out there than Konoha 11 that died. Having none of the Konoha 11 die seems very unrealistic to me. It doesn't show the reality of war, compared to Kakashi's time, this war sounds like a child's play with one-hit-pop-Zetsu-gone-and-repeat.

The weakest half of Konoha 11 should die in this war. Although this makes Sakura dying quite a large possibility.

But knowing Kishi, probably only one Konoha character will die. That character starts with a T and ends with a E. If that is the case, I'm going to stop reading the manga for a weak for the mourning.

Wait what..? How is Sakura in scale with the weakest with her battle tactics and strength? wot.gif

Edited by Fenris, 29 March 2012 - 10:50 AM.

jus drein jus daun.

#15 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:55 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 29 2012, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wait what..? How is Sakura in scale with the weakest with her battle tactics and strength? o.o

Sorry, I didn't say Sakura was the weakest.

If the average strength of Konoha 11 was 5 on a scale of 1 to 10, then I'm saying that the weaker half of Konoha 11 would be under 5. Imo, Sakura is around 7 on the scale. Whereas Neji, Lee is 9 or 10(=being the strongest), and Shikamaru possibly 7 or 8.

If the shinobis under the scale of 5 would be killed, Sakura's percentage of getting killed is higher than the percentage of Neji or Lee being killed. And since 7 is near 5, I'd say there is quite a possibility that 7 could be killed.

I shouldn't have said "large possibility", I'm going to edit it and re-write is as "a possibility."

Edited by narunarunaru, 29 March 2012 - 10:58 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#16 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:16 PM

Tsunade and Sasuke will be the ones to die and maybe a few side characters.

Naruto will live or maybe not cause he may fight Sasuke and like he said they both will die.

Sakura will live to be honest.

Hinata will live but can go get Kiba for all I care.

Team Asuma will live and Ino will fall in love with Naruto like i've always dreamed about.

Everyone else can live to i'm not giving an explanation for everyone in this entire manga.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#17 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:55 PM

I want Sasuke to die, but that's just personal preference, he can easily die or live in the end, but if he lives, he shouldn't go back to konoha. Too much bad blood already.

In all honesty, I don't think any of the main characters will die, Kishimoto didn't had the guts to kill Hinata, Karin, Tsunade, hell, even Chouji father.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#18 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:06 PM

plz......keep hinata alive!!!

i can see so many problems with her death!!!

#19 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 29 2012, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wait what..? How is Sakura in scale with the weakest with her battle tactics and strength? wot.gif

Yeah, other than Lee, Neji, and Shikamaru, with Sakura's tactics, I don't think any other K11 could beat her.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#20 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Mar 29 2012, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, other than Lee, Neji, and Shikamaru, with Sakura's tactics, I don't think any other K11 could beat her.

she does have one of the highest intelligence, next to shikamaru.

and her feats out rank all the girls and some boys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users