• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:37 AM

So I have the Official Naruto Character Data Book, and in it, it has all the characters' weights.

Can I just say... lolwut?

Kishimoto made everyone in this series a frickin stick according to their weights! I don't accept them as truth, but they're kinda funny. I'll put my judge on the weight. Tell me what you think if you feel like it. I'm just putting a few.

Naruto: 5'5, 112 pounds. I guess you've got no muscle, man. Nope, I'm gonna say 130. 

Sasuke: 5'6. 115 pounds. How about 135, 140? Sheesh. 

Kiba: 5'6, ALSO 115 pounds. He seems thicker than Sasuke, I'd say 140 at least.

Sakura: 5'4, 100 pounds. NO, JUST NO! SHE WOULD NOT WEIGH 100 POUNDS. NO. That's 30 pounds lighter than the ideal healthy weight for a 5'4 woman! I'd say 115, at least.

Hinata: 5'3, 99 POUNDS. No way. She's not even tiny! I mean, look at her chest! Boobs are heavy, man! Her "weight" defies physics! I'd say she's ACTUALLY 125, easily.

Shikamaru: 5'7, 118 pounds. He weighs less than me, lol... I'd say 130 at least

Ino: 5'4, 101 pounds. *facepalm* Why are all these girls so unrealistically thin? 

Tsunade: 5'4, 108 pounds. *double facepalm* I've said it once, I'll say it again: boobs are HEAVY. There is NO way Tsunade is only 108 pounds. 125. At LEAST. Probably more like 130. 

Konan: 5'6, 100 pounds. How does she not blow over in the wind? 120 AT LEAST.

Hidan: 5'9, 125 pounds. lolz. Try 150, that sounds more accurate. I mean, the dude's even got some abs!

Kisame; 6'4, 183 pounds. Wow. We have a sane weight. o.O

Anyway, just thought I'd share these ridiculous weights with you all! I even checked the ideal weights of people according to height and gender, and practically all of these were like, 10 or 15 pounds under the healthy range, which mean like 20 or 30 pounds under the ideal healthy weight. Now I know Kishimoto's Japanese and Japanese people are skinny and stuff... but THAT skinny?? Besides, they're ninjas, and ninjas are muscular. And anyway, he doesn't draw them to look Japanese. Hinata sure don't LOOK 99 pounds. But, it's funny to laugh at anyway :P

Edited by Win-chan, 16 August 2014 - 07:39 AM.

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#2 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:43 AM

Oh my gosh...Hinata-Hime's weight is unhealthy.

#3 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:51 AM

Tell me about it. 

SHINACHIKU

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#4 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:45 PM

Hinata 99 pounds... what?! :wot:

Don't get me wrong, he vast majority of these are iffy (only Kisame sounds like he could be accurate), but Hinata's really sticks out as horrendously inaccurate.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#5 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:53 PM

Comeon, this is Naruto, ANYTHING is possible.
WqQwzgf.gif

#6 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:02 PM

I guess that means I weight more than most of the people in Naruto...
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#7 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Playing Football(Soccer)®

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:07 PM

Besides Hidan and Kisame, they are all pretty much shorter than me. :sweat:  :chuckle:

Fate%2Bstay%2Bnight%2B6.gif

#8 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:39 PM

So I have the Official Naruto Character Data Book, and in it, it has all the characters' weights.

Can I just say... lolwut?

Kishimoto made everyone in this series a frickin stick according to their weights! I don't accept them as truth, but they're kinda funny. I'll put my judge on the weight. Tell me what you think if you feel like it. I'm just putting a few.

Naruto: 5'5, 112 pounds. I guess you've got no muscle, man. Nope, I'm gonna say 130. 

Sasuke: 5'6. 115 pounds. How about 135, 140? Sheesh. 

Kiba: 5'6, ALSO 115 pounds. He seems thicker than Sasuke, I'd say 140 at least.

Sakura: 5'4, 100 pounds. NO, JUST NO! SHE WOULD NOT WEIGH 100 POUNDS. NO. That's 30 pounds lighter than the ideal healthy weight for a 5'4 woman! I'd say 115, at least.

Hinata: 5'3, 99 POUNDS. No way. She's not even tiny! I mean, look at her chest! Boobs are heavy, man! Her "weight" defies physics! I'd say she's ACTUALLY 125, easily.

Shikamaru: 5'7, 118 pounds. He weighs less than me, lol... I'd say 130 at least

Ino: 5'4, 101 pounds. *facepalm* Why are all these girls so unrealistically thin? 

Tsunade: 5'4, 108 pounds. *double facepalm* I've said it once, I'll say it again: boobs are HEAVY. There is NO way Tsunade is only 108 pounds. 125. At LEAST. Probably more like 130. 

Konan: 5'6, 100 pounds. How does she not blow over in the wind? 120 AT LEAST.

Hidan: 5'9, 125 pounds. lolz. Try 150, that sounds more accurate. I mean, the dude's even got some abs!

Kisame; 6'4, 183 pounds. Wow. We have a sane weight. o.O

Anyway, just thought I'd share these ridiculous weights with you all! I even checked the ideal weights of people according to height and gender, and practically all of these were like, 10 or 15 pounds under the healthy range, which mean like 20 or 30 pounds under the ideal healthy weight. Now I know Kishimoto's Japanese and Japanese people are skinny and stuff... but THAT skinny?? Besides, they're ninjas, and ninjas are muscular. And anyway, he doesn't draw them to look Japanese. Hinata sure don't LOOK 99 pounds. But, it's funny to laugh at anyway :P

You forgot choji is his weight accurate?  

#9 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:49 PM

I guess that means I weight more than most of the people in Naruto...

Me too...

You forgot choji is his weight accurate?  

Choji's weight is actually okay. He's 5'8 and 193 pounds. He's in the overweight category for his height. I just think it's sooo funny that all these men in Naruto are taller than me (I'm 5'1) and weigh less than me too, and I'm in the normal weight range for my height. According to Kishi's weights, pactically everyone in this story would be considered annorexic. 

SHINACHIKU

#10 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:30 PM

Besides Hidan and Kisame, they are all pretty much shorter than me. :sweat:  :chuckle:

Lol, they're all taller than me, even Hinata.

#11 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Playing Football(Soccer)®

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:51 PM

Lol, they're all taller than me, even Hinata.

ehhh, really?  :D

Edited by Raito, 16 August 2014 - 07:51 PM.

Fate%2Bstay%2Bnight%2B6.gif

#12 Heaven and Earth

Heaven and Earth

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Story telling is my interest. I love all manner of sharing information, themes, history and fiction. Have a story to tell or share?

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:52 AM

The fact that I'm taller than Naruto makes me happy for some reason :P

T6MUlTA.png

"When Heaven and Earth are opened together

The path of righteousness will never leave your grasp forever." 

#13 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:30 PM

ehhh, really?  :D

Yup. The shortest one on the list is Hinata and it says she's 5 feet, 3 inches, and I'm five foot nothing. :lol: I sure don't weigh no 99 pounds either, I can tell you that. Something tells me Kishi didn't really think things through in giving the characters realistic weights at match up with their heights, not to mention muscle weighs more than fat and they're all ninjas...

#14 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:33 PM

The fact that I'm taller than Naruto makes me happy for some reason :P

Kisame is the only person taller than me :mad:

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#15 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:25 PM

how much is knonahamru

and naruto has abs have you seen the episodes

Edited by dylanrivers10000, 17 August 2014 - 09:27 PM.

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#16 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:28 PM

Comeon, this is Naruto, ANYTHING is possible.

even flyin pigs

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#17 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:20 PM

@BakeNeko-Chan:

Lol. Every one of them are taller than me too. The closest to my height is Hinata, but she's still an inch taller than me. :sweat:

I know, I'm very short.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 17 August 2014 - 11:56 PM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#18 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:32 PM

Haha, Naruto needs to get some whey protein and bulk up.  :lol:

In all seriousness, I don't think too much thought was put into those. I mean Kisame is only at 183? With the way he looks he should be more than that. Adrian Peterson is 6'1" and weighs 217 pounds, Lebron James is 6'8" and weighs 250. I would figure Kisame is at least over 210.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#19 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:21 AM

Yeah, Kisame could probably be heavier, but I was surprised to find one weight that wasn't 15-30 pounds underweight, haha. I think 183 was around the ideal healthy weight for that height, but Kisame does look like a huge, muscular dude so he probably would be more around 200. 

@xxRomanceGirlxx:

Every single one of them is taller than me too :P I'm a shorty. But we're all taller than Granny Chiyo. She's like, 4'8 I think. 

Edited by Win-chan, 18 August 2014 - 02:22 AM.

SHINACHIKU

#20 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:37 AM

What's funny is that even though I'm shorter, I weight more than almost all of them except Kisame and Hidan. The closest to my weight is Shikamaru and Sasuke ... I don't know why I find that so funny lol.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 18 August 2014 - 02:38 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users