#1 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:00 PM

It's free!

!!! Draw the line, but make it clear. "I haven't given up." Hm... Less Sasuke fanboy than I thought it would be, while letting him know that he's going to fight Sasuke should he enter the village. But I don't understand how he'll change Sasuke's hatred like Iruka did his... even as a kid, I don't think he ever really fathomed killing everyone in the village in a serious manner. Again... good luck with that, Naruto.

Edited by chouzu_tao, 10 March 2010 - 09:14 PM.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#2 Ralozin

Ralozin

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:26 PM

Interesting chapter, and nice foreshadowing. Too bad it's gonna be true, so it's either Naruto saves Sasuke or they both kill each other, or maybe both options...Which, in my opinion, I want neither option, but nevertheless I love the direction that this is going.

#3 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:31 PM

wtf is wrong with mangastream. I have to reload every page twice just to get the picture to show.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#4 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:31 PM

Just like i thought it would be. he was laying down the ultimatum. but also he was letitng Sasuke know how pointless a fight between them would be.

if they both die all there dreams and goals would just end. They would just pass into history and be nothing.

all the people who love them and they love would be left behind or in the case of Sasuke just be more ghosts.

and last in the end its just what he said. the only one who could and will fight him is Naruto.

lastly

NARUSAKU WOOT
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#5 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:35 PM

This chapter had so many things that made me...lol?
1) Kishi's really pushin it with "Two paths... too far apart to be absolute destiny, yet close enough that it can only be fate." Wait...what?WUT?
2) ... I'm not an ObiTobi nut... but srsly? Madara looks totally young from the back and side... :
3) Akatsuki was made of 9 S-ranked Shinobi psh. Not a frontline-fighter... I hoped Zetsu would be coolish~ at least... since he's the last Akatsuki left.
4) Hey wait... you mean Madara doesn't know Kisame's like, dead? argh1.png
5) "Did you see what was in my heart? How I really feel?"
6) Calm-suke... Naruto must have that effect on people.

And Lastly : "What?! What the f--k is wrong with you? Why do you care about me so much?!" pictureem0.gif I've all been thinkin it. And now it's been said. Of course, Binktopia took liberties with that translation as it's not something Kishi would say, but it was still hilarious... boogie.gif

Ah. This makes things A LOT clearer for me. It's not so much a death pact so much as, " if you attack the village I'll fight to the death to protect it, and take you out with me."

smile.gif This chapter makes meh happeh.

Edited by Mugen no Neko, 10 March 2010 - 09:38 PM.

meh.

#6 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:38 PM

I can't even read the manga.

There is so much traffic going to the site that the pages are not even loading for me.

It's taking me forever just to load one page.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 10 March 2010 - 09:39 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#7 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:42 PM

Wow.. finally got through to the end of the chapter. I really hate mangastream more and more each week. Anyway, that last panel has to be the ugliest portrait of Naruto, ever.

NARUSAKU WOOT

Hellz yea! 111191.gif
I can just see some good NS action as soon as they get back to the village. "Naruto, please don't die!" kissy kissy and such.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#8 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:43 PM

why do i feel soo bad for sakura...?

overall its a very emotional chapter lots of tension is in the chapter sakura is definitely CRYING she said (naruto you're...) she must being thinking of his speech but also thinking him dead or something like that. naruto i feel has grown up but he feels he is also going to die with sasuke because they r both very powerful which could be true but overall very stupid to think that., i still feel if naruto does die it will cause alot of pain to his friends especially sakura at this point because i can see she does love him.

i am also glad that naruto has not chosen a third choice and glad that he will fight sasuke, its interesting that they communicate with their fists...i like that naruto seems more mature then sasuke but the thing is i seriously dont want naruto to die in the end

but why does she always have to cry it breaks my heart when i see this girl cry
naruto better hug her

#9 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:43 PM

Eh, it was an okay chapter. It's pretty much what I've come to expect from the manga at this point. Naruto doesn't give up, Sasuke doesn't understand, Sakura cries, etc. It's pretty standard fare by now.

I would have liked to see Zetsu do something other than clone himself again. That's Naruto's thing. Get something new, you crazy cannibal plant bastard!

And Madara looks way different from the back and with his mask off. For one thing, he looks pretty young. Great, this is going to bring back those "Madara is Obito" theories, isn't it? Man, I thought we finally got rid of those. Interesting to see he's after the rinnegan, at the very least. Which makes sense, if he wants to become the Juubi Jinchuuriki. The Sage of Six Paths had both the Sharingan and the Rinnegan, so Madara must be trying to emulate the circumstances before he goes through with it.

I hope the non-traitor Team 7 has a good talk after this. They seriously need to get on the same page, and fast. Sakura needs to explain what the hell she was thinking, Naruto needs to get his affairs in order, and Kakashi needs to stop being a lump.

#10 KyomaSakura1158

KyomaSakura1158

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:53 PM

I'm just glad that what Naruto was saying was meant for the next time they meet, not for right then. Which kind of makes me glad, but Kakashi seems to want to finish it right then and there so idk what's going to happen.
Reading this, all I could think of was "Naruto! You're so beautiful!" and "Naruto, you can't die!" and stuff.
I was actually kinda glad when Sasuke said to wait, because it meant he wanted to hear what Naruto had to say. Seeing Sakura cry though was sad, and it's obvious she's crying for Naruto. Gosh I'm so excited for the next chapter!!! >.<

#11 NaruSaku101

NaruSaku101

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:01 PM

IT was a good chapter I should say... definately like the way it's going so far and I love how sasuke says to naruto
"Why do you care about me so much?!!!" I was thinking te exact same LOL
but the thing i LOVE the most is when sakura cried for naruto
NaruSaku!!!!!!!!!!!!! narusakuct7.gif

#12 Jade Ninja

Jade Ninja

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Skiing, skiing, more skiing, watch anime/read manga while not skiing.<br /><br />Oh, and getting sponsored for skiing.<br /><br />Oh, and drinking in hottubs after skiing.<br /><br />...<br /><br />and hot chicks.<br /><br />...<br /><br />preferably in hottubs drinking with me.

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:19 PM

Well, while I do like the little confrontation, and especially the whole "We are BOTH top class ninja now," I'm disappointed. Not because of the whole "one of us will die" thing. Personally, I could see Naruto becoming a martyr and a rallying cry for Konoha. It would really give the manga a real kick. Plus a race to bring Naruto back to life really gives NaruSaku a future. The whole "don't know what you've got till it's gone." Come on, HOW many resurrections have there been in this manga so far?

No, I'm disappointed because this this speech building tension for their next fight guarantees there being NO confrontation between Naruto and Sasuke NOW. What I DO want to see is when everyone goes back to Konoha, how Naruto deals with Sakura and Hinata, (let's not forget. I love you, Naruto. STAB. But not dead. Things are gonna get good smile.gif
The world is going to hell in a sporty dream car, and I'm here to point it out.

#13 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:21 PM

Meh, it was okay. Ha, SS and NH fans can say anything they want but with this chapter NS looks more possible to happen rolleyes.gif
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#14 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:46 PM

I got stuck on the cover page line too XD;; WTH was kishi thinking?? Mugen no neko made a lot of the points I noticed while reading, especially the one about Madara's secretive face (Obito?!).

Chapter was better than the spoilers, and Naruto actually seemed less like he was giving up, and yet he still seems to be facing reality. In a way, chasing Sasuke seems to be over with, because he knows that Sasuke will eventually attack Konoha anyways. I wonder if Sasuke is mentally rolling his eyes at the number of people who want to fight and/or kill him at the moment and yet never actually fully act on it XD

What was with Sakura and Naruto's faces on the last page though? They became quite deformed.. o.O It was touching, though, that Sakura became teary eyed due to Naruto's talk no jutsu. At least she has seen the light pictureem0.gif

#15 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Mar 10 2010, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wtf is wrong with mangastream. I have to reload every page twice just to get the picture to show.

I know I have the same problem too, it took me like an hour to read the chapter. rawr.gif it was annoying. But anyway nice chapter Naruto is finally being a man and showing Sasuke how pointless is having a fight between them. Lastly Sakura crying for Naruto now fearing she will lose him forever I can see another confession from her part in the future. smile.gif I'm curious to know what is Madara up trying to create the rinnegan and it's official people it will be Sasuke the one to capture Naruto just as I always thought. I guess Sakura worst fear has come true Naruto may die because of Sasuke and there's possibly nothing she can do.

You know what is funny about this chapter? Naru/Sasu fans were having a field day with this chapter and the previous chapter when Sasuke asked Naruto the famous question "why do you care about me so much?!" Naru/Sasu fans were expecting Naruto to say" because I love you Sasuke dry.gif but Naruto said "because I'm your friend" so yeah a painful blow to the yaoi fandom and yet they will ignore it. We already know Naruto isn't like that overall the chapter was good with a slight N/S. danarusakunp3.gif

In addition Sasuke said it himself people" I will never change....I don't want us to understand each other....and I'm not gonna die you will..." he's an official true villain there's no salvation for him or no redemption, he has chosen his path for good. Look like Naruto has officially ended his search to return Sasuke to Konoha since he wants to destroy the village and kill everyone in it. This is what I believe Kishi wanted in this arc to finally opened Naruto's eyes to the truth and end his mission to bring Sasuke back to the village.

Edited by Gravenimage, 10 March 2010 - 11:04 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#16 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:53 PM

Did you guys saw the NS in the cover it looked like it's hinting at something but oh well it doesn't mean anything, I hope
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto

#17 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Mar 10 2010, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you guys saw the NS in the cover it looked like it's hinting at something but oh well it doesn't mean anything, I hope

oi i think it represents naruto * sasuke

please lets not become like SS and think that its a HINT facepalm.png

#18 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:11 PM

Ew, did Madara grow an arm out of some plant-looking thing? Villians and their immortality rolleyes.gif

Looks like this chapter is just set-up for the final fight between Naruto and Sasuke. I think that this was mainly for Naruto to help plant the seed of doubt in Sasuke's mind about his goals. The fact that Sasuke was willing to listen, even if a little bit, near the end. Though what and how things will play out in the final battle, I'm not sure. All I know is that there's going to be a fight, it will be epic and Itachi's crow will come into play.

I want to see the interaction between Naruto and Sakura after Sasuke has been whisked away by Madara. I hope they have a heartfelt conversation, though somehow I think it will be more Sakura crying over Naruto's decision and trying to convince him not to do it. We'll just have to see. tongue.gif
End of line.

#19 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:13 PM

No, No I'm not going there but well SN fans would use that as "evidence" that Kishi "wants" yaoi in his manga.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

#20 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Mar 10 2010, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, No I'm not going there but well SN fans would use that as "evidence" that Kishi "wants" yaoi in his manga.

I know even if Naruto told Sasuke that he cares for him a lot because he's his friend. facepalm.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users