23 replies to this topic

#1 ioria

ioria

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:41 PM

After all the Obito vs Sasuke evil debate, here it comes The Question.

Is Obito going to survive? Will he die a hero? Will he get revived? Will someone kill him for good *again*?

Opinions, opinions!

Edited by ioria, 04 July 2014 - 07:41 PM.

14670g.jpg

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:57 PM

After all the Obito vs Sasuke evil debate, here it comes The Question.

Is Obito going to survive? Will he die a hero? Will he get revived? Will someone kill him for good *again*?

Opinions, opinions!

I would like that but the story seems to be against him, so he will die. I will be surprise if he doesn't, but yeah, I don't think so. He will die as a man, rather than a monster. I think he will end up like Itachi, a man who no one knows the true story. I don't think he will get revived. His story is coming to a complete circle. He either dies because of his health state or Kaguya will finish the job. I see more of the former.

#3 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:43 PM

No. Sorto of. God, I hope not, and the sooner the better.

#4 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:44 PM

No.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#5 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:46 PM

He might...

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#6 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:06 PM

No. The way its been going I'm expecting a death where he sacrifices himself to win the war somehow.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#7 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:54 PM

The latest chapter seemed to suggest Obito might not have long to live. Can't say I'll miss him when he's gone. But I'm sure he'll have some kind of 'heroic' death, maybe he'll manage to pull off another Rinne Tensei before he goes... I just have a feeling someone will and Obito seems the most likely candidate.

#8 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:54 PM

Nope.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#9 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:00 PM

The latest chapter seemed to suggest Obito might not have long to live. Can't say I'll miss him when he's gone. But I'm sure he'll have some kind of 'heroic' death, maybe he'll manage to pull off another Rinne Tensei before he goes... I just have a feeling someone will and Obito seems the most likely candidate.

You could make a case for Kaguya or Obito, or (if the Sage brings him back) Madara. But yeah, my guts telling me that a giant reset button is coming for everyone except those three.

#10 Hiddlestoner

Hiddlestoner

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, procrastinating, Coffee,
    Tom Hiddleston, Beelzebub, Indie Music, Books

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:29 AM

From the recent chapter, it looks like he might not survive but he will probably die a hero

NaruSaku; Sasuhina; SasuKarin; OgaHilda; LokiNatasha; EnishiKaoru; IchiRuki

d21161ff597ca91989fc50b7b64eb588.jpg

#11 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:46 AM

his death seems so predictable right now but i wouldnt rely on it

who knows ,maybe kishi will pull somethig out of his ass and make him live,to surprise us all

#12 ioria

ioria

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:30 AM

No. Sorto of. God, I hope not, and the sooner the better.

You already know I second this hard :hm:

14670g.jpg

#13 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:14 AM

Killing Obito is the easy decision but the more interesting decision would be for Obito to survive and have to face the consequences of his actions.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#14 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:16 PM

We know nobody ever has to do that in this story.

#15 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 07 July 2014 - 12:28 AM

idk i kinda want him to live so naruto wont end

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#16 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 07 July 2014 - 12:28 AM

idk i kinda want him to live so naruto wont end

i ranked up ^^^^

#17 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 01:18 AM

I don't think Obito will survive, because I don't think Kishi knows what to do with his character after this battle. Next up is Team 7, and the conclusion of the series. I don't think Obito is important enough to be there until the end. I think Kishi will get rid of him, instead of giving him a little side-arc, just to focus on what needs to be wrapped up.

That is why he'll give him a Nagato-death. ugh.png

ナルサク

#18 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 01:20 AM

I don't think Obito will survive, because I don't think Kishi knows what to do with his character after this battle. Next up is Team 7, and the conclusion of the series. I don't think Obito is important enough to be there until the end. I think Kishi will get rid of him, instead of giving him a little side-arc, just to focus on what needs to be wrapped up.

That is why he'll give him a Nagato-death. ugh.png

more fillers of frog/toad world noooooooooooo

#19 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:27 PM

Killing Obito is the easy decision but the more interesting decision would be for Obito to survive and have to face the consequences of his actions.

As a matter of justice, I want this. But I am actually more interested in seeing Naruto being forced to defend his decisions. A dead Obito means no one is going to question what he did.

#20 WorldSoCold

WorldSoCold

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:27 PM

I think he probably will die, and at this moment, he will say that he finally gonna be on the side of the one he loves (Rin), and he will say to naruto never loose sakura too :D

after this we will see a beautiful image of him and rin as kids, finally together. OR, we will see a image of rin saying that they finally will be together.

Edited by WorldSoCold, 09 July 2014 - 10:28 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Obito, shinobi war

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users