#1 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:11 AM

Started reading this manga a few months back after getting a reccomendation of a friend.
It is really one of the best comedy manga's I have read so far some parts are hilarious xD!

Strong delinquent Oga (nicknamed Ogre, Demon, or "it'd be alright if he'd just die" by other delinquents) picks up a baby that turns out to be the son of the Great Demon King! Chosen to raise the baby until he's in age of destroying mankind, together with the demon maid Hilda, they're sure to make mankind die... of laughter!

The story follows his life with the child and at the delinquent school. Oga attempts to "pass on" baby beel to other students at Ishiyama. If Oga can find someone more evil and stronger than him, Baby Beel will attach to that person instead of Oga.After subsequently fighting and defeating all members of the Tōhōshinki and in the process, destroying Ishiyama High itself, Oga and company are transferred to Saint Ishiyama Academy, which appears to be a direct opposite of the delinquent school.

The Main characters:
is the main protagonist in the manga Beelzebub.

Oga is first introduced as a strong fighter, beating up some fellow class mates and then making them bow down to him because they had attacked him in his sleep. It is revealed that he is relaying the story of a series of strange events which leads to him becoming the Earthly father of the son of the devil, Beelzebub IV. He was picked to become Beelzebub's father because he possessed the qualities of the ideal parent for the future Demon King: strong, arrogant, and thinks-nothing-of-fellow-man. In addition to the aformentioned attributes, Oga also seems to take pleasure in tormenting others, such as downright kidnapping Furuichi from a 5-star resort in order to go with him to the public pool, stating that he did so mainly to piss him off.

Takayuki Furuichi --Click here to view--
is one of the main protagonists of the manga Beelzebub.

Furuichi Takayuki is a kind and passive person who, unlike his best friend Oga Tatsumi seems to dislike fighting. Even though he is a very serious person, he usually ends up being the target of most of the manga's pranks. He is also tries to be ladies man since he tries to win over Hilda along with many other female characters throughout the story, although he is ultimately unsuccessful.

full name Kaiser de Emperana Beelzebub IV is the Demon King. Beelzebub is the son of the Great Demon King.

Beelzebub came to the human world inside of Alain Delon. He was practically drawn to Oga Tatsumi from the beginning and is usually seen clinging to his back . Oga in turn did and still does not want to keep him around since he only causes him problems with other strong people at his school. Thus they set out together to find a person stronger than Oga.

Hilda (Hildegarda) --Click here to view--
is a demon that serves as the baby Beels maid.

Hilda commonly displays a cold and impassive demeanor, a character trait that she breaks only on rare occasions. (excluding her interactions with Beel). Toward Beel she is very affectionate and protective, acting as the role of the mother and preforming the task a mother would such as cooking and washing Beel. She often knowns more about the current situation then any of the other protagonists and is easily able to manipulate the others into doing what she sees best.

She is shown to be just as bloodthirsty and violent at Oga, a trait that earned her the nickname "Oga Bride" at Ishiyama. In a fight she displays a complete confidence in her own skill and power, regarding her opponents calmly and often taunting them in mid battle.

She enjoys teasing and tormenting Oga, frequently making marks about his intelligence and (in her own mind) poor parenting skills. In the beggining of the series she is openly dissaproving of Oga as Beels parent but after the delinquent defeats Toujou she becomes much more accepting and warmer towards him, even thanking him after.

There aren't even a 100 chapters out yet but the anime from this series already has been confirmed and will start in the end of January I am so gonna watch it!

I hope you guys will enjoy reading this manga!

Links for reading:
Mangafox
SomeManga
MangaHere

Edited by Davidos, 03 December 2010 - 09:14 AM.

#2 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 07:37 AM

You are my new best friend for posting all the new series I follow on H&E.

:3

#3 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 10:13 PM

Hehe no problemo tongue.gif I am probably gonna post some others like Toriko and Nurarihyon No Mago which are both awesome aswell !

#4 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 07 December 2010 - 06:52 AM

Been following this one since the first chapter came out. Nice to see others read it too.

#5 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 08:20 PM

Beelzebub 89 just came out ! Chapter 89

#6 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 08:29 PM

My toughts on this chapter:

OBJECTION!

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#7 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 08:57 PM

NO OBJECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?"

#8 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 08:37 PM

Beelze Chapter 90 is out!

#9 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 22 December 2010 - 11:43 PM

Have to say, I just finished getting caught up to chapter 90 and I have to say, this has been one of the more hilarious manga I've read in a while. Good stuff. ^^

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#10 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 09:48 PM

Just read the Manga and have to say, good stuff, hopefully the is not a 12/24 Episode series, as I can see this being another big hit like Naruto, Bleach and One Piece. And with both Hitman Reborn and Gintama ending for not sure how long, this could fill the gap perfectly.

iAnby7W.gif

#11 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 09 January 2011 - 08:15 AM

It's heeeeere.

http://www.animetake...ebub-episode-1/

#12 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 08:27 AM

w0000t 1st episode of beel its gonna be great biggrin.gif

#13 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 11 March 2011 - 06:43 PM

I'm just stumble into this yesterday, and I'm instantly hooked! biggrin.gif

I'm not up-to-date yet (stop at Chapter 51 and will continue reading later), but this has the best action/martial arts and comedy I had seen in a manga! Hopefully, Viz will get the license soon so we can see the series hit in American shores (though I wonder how can they react to Baby Beel's nakedness tongue.gif )

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#14 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware & Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:28 PM

DA-BU!!! laugh.gif Current chapters are totally awesome. One of the best ongoing action/comedy manga. smile.gif

#15 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:19 PM

Love this series!

#16 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:00 PM

Yeah I'm quite addicted to it biggrin.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#17 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware & Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 23 December 2011 - 09:24 PM

Oga and Beelze-sama. So cute! happy.gif

#18 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:56 AM

Thread resurrection.png

Click

#19 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:15 PM

I can't get enough of this series! biggrin.gif

Slapstick, action, fighting, and comedy! (Aoi's reactions whenever someone talking about her relationship with Oga... priceless! Best one was that someone thought that she was his girlfriend, she blushed so hard, the whole city exploded! 111189.gif )

Oga is the badass, so is Kanzuki and Toujo.

Himekawa is very pompordour-ish badass. Poor Fuurichi, though he has his moments...

Recent chapters --Click here to view--
He's about to have his coming up!

I don't care who Oga hook up, but it is leaning towards Aoi. His moments with Hilde is top-notch hilarious! Now, hopefully Beel can speak properly, since he's getting older in human years.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#20 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:51 AM

Beelzebub is too funny to watch/to read that my stomach hurts!
Berubo crying = electric shock 111189.gif

Edited by sakutonaru, 19 May 2013 - 05:51 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users