Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:14 AM

Here it is
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/606

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:24 AM

Its out!

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/606

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#3 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:33 AM

Here is a link to manga Panda as well in case you can;t access mangareader like me. I'll comment later after I read it.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/606

kay, I read it.

So Obito really does want to do all of this just to get Rin back. I am curious what would happen told Obito the real reason why he had to kill Rin I wonder if this will cause Obito to go insane.

Wow, so that's how Zetsu was born. Combining a "clone" of Madara (Black) and a clone of Harashima (white). And we also got a reason how Madara gave Nagato the eyes. Does this mean that the Uzumaki cannot unlock the Rinnegan? Bummer. So Madara made himself youthful before he died. That explains how Kabuto brought him back to life so youthful...possibly.

I think Obito did the ultimate thing against Kakashi. Remember when I said the true opposite of love is not hate, but indifference? He just stopped caring about Kakashi all together. No love, no hate. That has to be the ultimate insult.

Sorry, sorry. Hit the wrong button. ><

Edited by James S Cassidy, 17 October 2012 - 08:11 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#4 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:28 AM

This was a very sad but also incredible epic chapter. Finally Obitos story is resolved. Means were going back to normal next week.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#5 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:56 AM

I must say I enjoyed the chapter and it explained somethings we've always wondered. It's heartbreaking to see Obito so broken up over Rin's death like that and at least he has a motivation for doing what he's doing, but still it's not a good thing we all know what it leads to some hundreds of chapters back.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#6 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:59 AM

it was a good chapter, finally the truth behind Zetsu, Nagato, everything. When Obito was first revealed as Tobi i was annoyed because it was yet another example of an Uchiha being evil, but now knowing his back story hes turning into a really great tragic villain. I thought that whole reveal was unnecessary with Kabuto that we learn his history and I feel it was executed rather poorly but it works so much better with Obito simply because its so easy to see Naruto go down that path.
I am hoping we will get to see Obito take control of Mist though because I feel as though that was simply retribution for their part in Rin's death.
I still want to know whats up with Rin and why Kakashi had to kill her, but thats something Kakashi will have to explain and we probably wont get that for a while.

Is Madara simply manipulating Obito or is there someone he wishes to bring back as well, possibly his brother.

There's so many different parallels to Team 7 now I would not be surprised if the next plot twist was that Hashirama and Madara were part of a team and there was a female in there who was the Sakura of their group and that's who Madara wants to bring back and who Sasuke and Orochimaru are going to see.

#7 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:15 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Oct 17 2012, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What happened to the other topic? Oh well, I'll just repost here.

So Obito really does want to do all of this just to get Rin back. I am curious what would happen told Obito the real reason why he had to kill Rin I wonder if this will cause Obito to go insane.

Wow, so that's how Zetsu was born. Combining a "clone" of Madara (Black) and a clone of Harashima (white). And we also got a reason how Madara gave Nagato the eyes. Does this mean that the Uzumaki cannot unlock the Rinnegan? Bummer. So Madara made himself youthful before he died. That explains how Kabuto brought him back to life so youthful...possibly.

I think Obito did the ultimate thing against Kakashi. Remember when I said the true opposite of love is not hate, but indifference? He just stopped caring about Kakashi all together. No love, no hate. That has to be the ultimate insult.

No, Madara made himself younger in the genjutsu, not the real world.

That said, dear god..... this has to be the most emotional chapter in a long time.

Man.... the part where he was trying to cradle Rin (at first attempt) only for his Kamui to slip him through her sent shivers down my spine. The real icing on the cake is the fact the moonlight was shining down on her, truly representing her as all that is pure and good to Obito.

The symbolism is amazing, it's as if Rin is the light in his life and now that he has fallen, he shouldn't be touching her.

And finally this page:

And this:

God... that has to be one of the best pages Kishi's ever drawn.... it's as if you're watching those classic Shakespearean tragedies. My only quibble with it is the exclusion of Kakashi. I felt that Kishi could've made it better if he gave some more focus on Kakashi as well.

Next week begins the really interesting stuff. Now we'll finally get all the plotholes filled in.

P.S.: James, I agree on Obito's indifference, it really is the ultimate insult to Kakashi. No wonder Kakashi is breaking since his attempt to redirect his hate towards him didn't work. As for the circumstances of Rin's death, I'm not sure whether Obito will go insane like he did last chapter, because as you said, Obito's indifference towards Kakashi may not lead to him caring about what happened anymore.

Edited by Codus N, 17 October 2012 - 09:25 AM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#8 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:00 AM

So what was the reason that kakashi killed rin and where is black zetsu right now?

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#9 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:03 AM

You got my intention. --Click here to view--
I did like this chapter, a lot in fact, but I feel mix about Obito wanting to create a dream world solely just to bring Rin back. I believed that Rin's death was what will lead him into becoming evil, not be the main reason of why he wants to put the whole world under an illusion. Makes him seem.........petty....

.......BUT what made it not petty was the way it was handle. You can't help but feel some sympathy for Obito, especially the scene when he tried to cradle Rin's dead body in his arm. I said this before, Kishi is not bad in romance, and he was able to make it Obito's reasons into becoming what he is now seem more realistic.

#10 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:11 AM

So we finally have the conclusion of Tobi's development. Now next week we get back to the big fights.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11 dragonflyx11

dragonflyx11

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:18 AM

it seems that obito's feelings for rin where a lot stronger then many people may have realized. when he was clutching her body like that...i felt bad for him...
this chapter got me a lil choked up, have not had a chapter affect me this much since jiraiya's death.

#12 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:36 AM

look at the bottom left panel.. --Click here to view--

now look at this... --Click here to view--

same tragedy, same outcome. Definitely going to be the same ending with Obito saving the galaxy from the Emperor...errr....I mean Madara.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#13 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:27 AM

QUOTE (Transformers03 @ Oct 17 2012, 07:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You got my intention. --Click here to view--
I did like this chapter, a lot in fact, but I feel mix about Obito wanting to create a dream world solely just to bring Rin back. I believed that Rin's death was what will lead him into becoming evil, not be the main reason of why he wants to put the whole world under an illusion. Makes him seem.........petty....

.......BUT what made it not petty was the way it was handle. You can't help but feel some sympathy for Obito, especially the scene when he tried to cradle Rin's dead body in his arm. I said this before, Kishi is not bad in romance, and he was able to make it Obito's reasons into becoming what he is now seem more realistic.

At first you might think it's petty of Obito to only use Rin as motivation to do all that he did, but then you see how it was handled you genuinely feel sorry for the suffering Obito is going through at the moment.

The way he tried to caress her face but wasn't able to because of Kamui, the face he has for not being able to touch her, then you see him focus all he can to deactivate this new power he didn't know anything about, and finally with the way he tenderly holds her body plus the exp​ression on his face you can definitely tell that he loved her very dearly, probably more than anything in the world. Is in that moment that you realize the extent of his love, that it wasn't just some mere crush. That's the moment you realize how utterly broken Obito has truly become thanks to Rin's demise.

Seeing Nagato again in this chapter reminded me that all the suffering he caused to people as acting leader of the Akatsuki can all be boiled down to the death of Yahiko. Loosing his best friend and the one he believe would bring peace to the world also utterly broke Nagato. So I think that ultimately Obito's motivation can be classified on the same level, they simply had different dark methods for peace, with Nagato it was fear and with Obito it's illusions. So either you hate both, Nagato's and Obito's, reasons to become evil or accept them both.

That's my personal opinion.

Edited by redragon88, 17 October 2012 - 11:32 AM.

#14 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:45 AM

My thoughts. --Click here to view--
All of this is because the girl he had a crush on died.
Poor Obito is so sad.
That means that we need to feel the same way, for Kabuto, Orochimaru, Sasuke, Nagato, Sasori, because all of them lost someone dear to them and become psychopaths, or this is only because Obito parallel Naruto? So what about all the one who lost someone close to them and it make them stronger and give them more desire to do great things and protect the other loves ones they have.

Sorry I might not want to sound bitter, but the way we defend the things we like and ignore the flaws are mind bothering sometimes.

Oh can we still feel sorry for Obito with all the crap he has done so far.

#15 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:54 AM

That scene with Obito clutching Rin dead body was indeed very heartbreaking. Very very sad indeed. sad.gif

So Black Zetsu is basically a Zetsu imbued with Madara's will/personality? I guess that truly does make Zetsu a ying/yang combination since it's literally a clone of Hashirama and Madara fused together. tongue.gif

So it was actually true that Madara did indeed give the Rinnegan to Nagato and that only the Uchiha can use it. I guess this makes sense since they inherited the sages eyes, chakra and spiritual energy.

Overall, a great chapter. However, I would still like to know why Kakashi killed Rin. Hopefully we'll get that covered soon, perhaps we'll get this story from Kakashi's POV. wink.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#16 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (NS means logic @ Oct 17 2012, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All of this is because the girl he had a crush on died.
Poor Obito is so sad.
That means that we need to feel the same way, for Kabuto, Orochimaru, Sasuke, Nagato, Sasori, because all of them lost someone dear to them and become psychopaths, or this is only because Obito parallel Naruto? So what about all the one who lost someone close to them and it make them stronger and give them more desire to do great things and protect the other loves ones they have.

Sorry I might not want to sound bitter, but the way we defend the things we like and ignore the flaws are mind bothering sometimes.

Oh can we still feel sorry for Obito with all the crap he has done so far.

People don't sympathise with characters like Sasuke, Sasori or Orochimaru because they are selfish, they do the things they do just to fulfill their ego. While Obito and Nagato have good intentions behind their evil actions, wich makes easier to relate to them.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#17 Lucky Star

Lucky Star

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Reading,writing, sleeping, piano,t.v, video games,taekwondo, fangirling

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:11 PM

Sad and informative chapter. When Obito held Rin it was just shamefulcry0js.gif. Kishi makes it clear that Rin wasn't just Obito's crush, but someone he truly loved and almost a symbol of goodness and purity in the world. I do believe that Obito's philosophy grew overtime to become what it is now. Yay back to the fight!!

@ NS means logic
Yes we are to feel sorry for Obito but that doesn't mean we should just excuse his actions. As "tragic" as his story is he still did a lot of horrible stuff that he should take responsibility for.

tumblr_n6o7sf8a9T1qf4xsdo1_r2_500.gif

Moving of the earth brings harms and fears; Men reckon what it did, and meant;
But trepidation of the spheres,Though greater far, is innocent. (John Donne)

#18 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Oct 17 2012, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People don't sympathise with characters like Sasuke, Sasori or Orochimaru because they are selfish, they do the things they do just to fulfill their ego. While Obito and Nagato have good intentions behind their evil actions, wich makes easier to relate to them.

Your reply does make sense but Obito's actions are pathetic, he has only become this way because Rin died same with Nagato is like they only have one person in the world that matters to them. Also where that places characters like Kakashi, Tsunade (in some ways), Naruto, Iruka, Shikamaru, Dariu, Sai, Asuma, Konohamaru, character who lost someone dear to them but never wished to kill thousands just because they were blinded by their dream, also remember that Obito planted a bomb on baby Naruto, help kill all the Uchihas, who knows if there were babies between them and all of that was because Rin died making him give up on reality.
Talk about a pathetic man, I might of liked Obito in Kakashi Gaiden, but I despise this Obito after looking and all the crap he has done plus all the reason of the evil stuff were because of him. Why? Because Rin Died.

Edited by NS means logic, 17 October 2012 - 12:47 PM.

#19 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:32 PM

Ugh, so sad. ;___; Poor Obito. The first half of the chapter broke my heart. More to come later.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#20 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:39 PM

merged threads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users