firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:19 PM

http://mangastream.c...d/naruto/487-75

people who r getting impatient and who r having trouble here http://hotfile.com/d...to_487.zip.html

Edited by firegirl, 17 March 2010 - 10:32 PM.

#2 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:36 PM

holy crap wow. It's so crowded it's not loadin O-O
I'll read it later...
meh.

#3 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:47 PM

meh, it was great
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#4 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:53 PM

Not bad of a chapter i like the funny part just when Sakura was going to talk to Naruto.. also what she she was thinking its definitely a team 7 thought just as i thought she wants all of team 7 happy. I'm actually glad that she has her confidants and hope back maybe after this ark Sakura will get stronger..Again its because NARUTO gave her hope.

Seems Sasuke wants to destroy Naruto..and his ninja way..and peace now I'm certain that when she means believe in them its really to stop the cycle of hatred and becoming a team again..friendship is more important then romance in this manga..i like it.

YAY KIRABI IS BACK XD

FIXED XD

Edited by firegirl, 17 March 2010 - 10:31 PM.

#5 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:55 PM

argh1.png I can't read it, too crowded...guess that I'll have to wait a little longer.

#6 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:00 PM

I liked Kirabi's part he's talking like a black dude laugh.gif
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto

#7 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:13 PM

Wow, talk about a packed chapter.

First of all, let me say: I was right! Kisame's alive! HELL YEAH! But man, talk about a complicated plan. I don't think many other people would have been able to pull off that plan. Madara definitely chose Kisame and Zetsu for good reasons.

I'm glad that Kabuto's finally back! I've been looking forward to his involvement since his last appeanace. Man, how long has it been since we saw him last? It's more than a hundred chapters, isn't it? Whoo.

#8 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:17 PM

lol, well who won in the Kunai poison, kunai not poisoned thingy...good thing it was just a comical effect.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#9 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:29 PM

I'm having the same problem as serenity-chan I'll read it tomorrow no biggie. :True:
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#10 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 17 2010, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm having the same problem as serenity-chan I'll read it tomorrow no biggie. :True:

u can just download it...

i put the link up for people who r having trouble :happy.gif

Edited by firegirl, 17 March 2010 - 10:31 PM.

#11 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:36 PM

and Kisame is not dead :3, he is just infiltrating xD

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#12 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:40 PM

What the hell does Sakura mean by"they all can be happy again" is she "high" I don't see how Sasuke can be happy unless he kills Naruto and the whole village...So what the F&^K is she talking about?

Edited by dfammer, 17 March 2010 - 10:41 PM.

#13 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:43 PM

She believes in Naruto's ability to change people, hoping that he will be able to get through to Sasuke. It's a good thing.

#14 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:44 PM

I read it (switched to reading it on my Laptop rather then Ipod) YAY! I knew kisame was alive x) Durr.

Anyways, that was a quick comic relief, bet it would have been an NS moment if Naruto didn't faint.

-Wanna know something important?

Sasuke plans to destroy Naruto, yes? Well, Madara is right there when he says it and we all know Madara's plan is to capture Naruto and extract the Kyuubi. What'll happen then? Sasuke and Madara are gonna become enemies, same plan, different goals.

#15 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:47 PM

How is this a good thing,the guy tried to kill her! Unless she is a complete fangirl she should want him DEAD(or at least defeated) so he can't harm or kill anyone else...This isn't good, I mean come on Sakura if you love him that much(SASuke) than just go with him already and kiss his a&* for god's sake!

#16 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:51 PM

@dframmer

Okay, that's enough :l

Sakura is believeing in NARUTO, she want's HIM to be happy. Stop saying such distasteful things, it's not very nice. She's doing this all for Naruto, her inspiration, her hero.

#17 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:53 PM

pictureem0.gif Kabuto -- I think he looks a lot more snake~ish now...

My favorite part was probably... eh. I liked when Sasuke smirked and said something along the lines of, "have it your way." or whatever it was...

I, like Sakura, still have the completely naive hope that everything will be great, and Team 7 will be happy again shamefulcry0js.gif

Edited by Mugen no Neko, 17 March 2010 - 10:54 PM.

meh.

#18 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:00 PM

I read the chapter downloading it looks like Kisame vs. Bee part 2 will happen in the next chapter. I like how Sakura is going to eventually believe in Naruto even more after this. They will eventually talk about everything that happened including the confession and Sakura's intention with Sasuke. I can see the N/H fans cheering in victory because since Naruto is returning to Konoha they will be expecting that he's going to meet up with Hinata and talk about her confession. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 17 March 2010 - 11:00 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#19 Jade Ninja

Jade Ninja

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Skiing, skiing, more skiing, watch anime/read manga while not skiing.<br /><br />Oh, and getting sponsored for skiing.<br /><br />Oh, and drinking in hottubs after skiing.<br /><br />...<br /><br />and hot chicks.<br /><br />...<br /><br />preferably in hottubs drinking with me.

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:04 PM

OK, bunch of stuff to go over here.

Let's start with NaruSaku. It's goin strong. We've got that admiration and respect thing, that, you know, kinda is what relationships are based on...so there's that. Still, I'm holding out for Hinata + Sakura in hospital with Naruto. Both having confessed love, (but one real, one arguably false...for now)

Next, Sasuke going for Itachi's eyes. Will Mandara allow this? HELL NO. Or at least he'll add some failsafe. Mandara hasn't survived all this time by being a moron with loose ends. Sasuke is one HELL of a loose end. Hmmmm...Sasuke's current crazy rampage is all about restoring his clan. And Mandara is partially responcible for KILLING the clan. This is one double cross that everyone should see coming a mile away. To add to this double cross, Mandara NEEDS the Kyuubi. Kyuubi dies if Naruto is killed. Sasuke want's to kill Naruto. [cue audience] Ohhhhh...

Shark boy is hanging out inside the sword? Erm...bit of a stretch, but at least it means we get one more epic Kisame battle. But I can't see Kisame doing anything other than fighting. He's a blunt instrument. He isn't going to infiltrate and sabotage the Lighting through stealth and espionage. He's gonna pop out of the sword and start some kitten. So the question is: does Kishi want to kill off Kisame, or have him capture Killer Bee and have the 8 tails extracted, thereby adding some serious dramatic tension to Naruto being captured while the death of his brother will cause the Kage of Lightning to bolster alliances with the Leaf? Hmmmmm.... (sarcastic hmm)

And finally, the thing that I've been waiting for for ages, KABUTO!! I called this YEARS ago. Only questions: what is his endgame, and is HE in control...or Orochimaru? Can't wait to see how this goes!

Edited by Jade Ninja, 17 March 2010 - 11:10 PM.

The world is going to hell in a sporty dream car, and I'm here to point it out.

#20 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:09 PM

I think Kabuto is the one in control.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users