_______

ジャンプ表紙はナルト (ナルト・サクラ・カカシの3人)
背表紙はアスマ
とじこみ付録で 10thクロニクル・ブックが付属
(これをみればナルト10年の歴史がわかるってもの)
扉絵はカラー2ページで左半分は幼少時のコナン・大蛇丸(長門)・弥彦
んでその下に現在の3人の姿
右半分は幼少時のサクラ・ナルト・サスケその下に上記と同じ感じです~

Colour page. Everyone stands in a circle, with Sakura healing Hinata in the center. (Hinata's boobs are emphasized. This alone can make people feel like eating 3 cupful of rice)
People are wondering how this happened.
Sakura thinks to herself: She did it because of Naruto.

Gai says they're going to help Naruto. He seems to be in high spirit.
But Katsuyu tells him not to, because he would only get in the way. Naruto has his own plan and they should let him handle it alone.
Team Gai gets treated like air.

Scene changes to Naruto.
Double FRS. In order to prevent Tendou from dodging it, Naruto tries to grab his legs with 2 KB. But Tendou produces black rods from both his hands, and dodges the FRS attack.
(Sage mode ends)
100 Naruto who previously disguised as huge amounts of debris charge toward Tendou altogether.
However, they fail to beat the time interval and get blown away, except for 3, who then makes a Rasengan.
Tendou: (That one can't be thrown. It is nothing at this range.)
"Brat who couldn't answer my question, give it up!" so he lectures Naruto.
Naruto: What I'm going to give up... is my real body!
Then he lets 2 KB throw his real body towards Tendou and the chapter ends with him hitting Tendou with a Rasengan.

Well everyone who said that Sakura was gonna heal Hinata was right. lol @ Hinata fanservice. Naruto really needs to work on a better way to make the Rasengan long range. And the best case scenario for my pessimistic narusaku shipper self, is that Sakura feels really guilty that Hinata at least tried to help while once again she stood there watching Naruto's back, not being able to do anything. Please please PLEASE let this be the case Kishimoto!

Edited by Leney, 31 March 2009 - 01:23 PM.

WTF Fanfic Quote of the Moment

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#2 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 31 March 2009 - 01:15 PM

One of those lines makes me wonder if Hinata is dying...

#3 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 31 March 2009 - 01:33 PM

\

#4 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 31 March 2009 - 02:24 PM

Well everyone who said that Sakura was gonna heal Hinata was right. lol @ Hinata fanservice. Naruto really needs to work on a better way to make the Rasengan long range. And the best case scenario for my pessimistic narusaku shipper self, is that Sakura feels really guilty that Hinata at least tried to help while once again she stood there watching Naruto's back, not being able to do anything. Please please PLEASE let this be the case Kishimoto!

I hope so too. I'd really like to see the expression on her face when she comes to the realization that Hinata went against orders to protect Naruto and she just stood there by the way-side. Deep down she knows that if she were out there fighting, Naruto would come to her aide, no matter what.

#5 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 02:45 PM

I think what Sakura chose to do, putting the village first, was the right thing to do, but I hope she at least thinks or voices concern about Naruto, when he Kyubified again she seemed to act more like he was a tornado that just touched down.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#6 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:26 PM

Didn't last week's ending say this week's was going to be a surprising conclusion? Naruto using Clones and Rasengan to defeat anyone is about as surprising as me having a cup of tea first thing every morning...i.e. not very surprising at all. (Funny my mates and I were talking about Street Fighter and Naruto's Rasengan came up and my mate was arguing how Ryu/Ken's fireball is better than the Rasengan as it is a projectile, and I joked that the Rasengan is a projectile too, he just needs to have his shadow clones throw him.)

I hope Naruto learns some other Jutsu's soon, it's a bit boring seeing him use the same techniques in every fight, Sage mode is all good and well but as this ending proved he needs something else to fall back on when Sage Mode fails.

Hope there is more to this fight than the spoiler suggests, it's great to see Naruto use his brain to think outside the box but same wanna see Naruto learn the thunder god technique or something other cool move, maybe even some regular wind Jutsu's (Also why doesn't he use the incomple Futon-Rasengan? it's more powerful than the Rasengan and it doesn't harm him makes more sense to use that instead of Rasengan.)

Edited by harry4e, 31 March 2009 - 03:32 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#7 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:17 PM

Well i'm pretty sure Sakura will atleast think about Hinatas confession, feel guilty, and probably start thinking about her own feelings possibly. The spoilers weren't very clear with that part of the chapter so something could have happened that we won't see untill it comes out.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#8 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Mar 31 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I laughed so hard! laugh.gif

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#9 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 31 March 2009 - 05:07 PM

I honestly dont know why everyone thinks Sakura needs to feel guilty about anything in this arc. I think She did the right thing entirely. She wanted to help him yes, but she had other responsibilities, to the villagers, the hokage. and more so she knows that Naruto is as capable as anyone she trusts him to get the job done and refuses to be a burden to him.

That said she may want to do soemthing to send help to him soon, and ims till of the mind that she and hinata will have a talk of some sort before too long. well see.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#10 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (zman170 @ Mar 31 2009, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well i'm pretty sure Sakura will atleast think about Hinatas confession, feel guilty, and probably start thinking about her own feelings possibly. The spoilers weren't very clear with that part of the chapter so something could have happened that we won't see untill it comes out.

Sakura knows about the confession? Unless Hinata says something as she's being healed, I'm not sure how Sakura would even know about it. I'm sure she'll probably learn about it eventually, but I don't think she knows about it right now.

#11 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 31 March 2009 - 05:58 PM

I dunno about you guys but I find Naruto beating God Realm without Sage Mode is a "Surprising Conclusion" but maybe that's just me. And I have a feeling Hinata might still die.

uc.png

#12 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 06:11 PM

The guilt feeling that Sakura may be feeling has nothing to do with whether or not she should stay and heal the wounded. We never said that she should not. She is doing everything she can for the village in her own right. But all the same, Naruto is fighting alone to protect the village. Once again, she is being protected and she won't be able to do anything for Naruto until after the fight. That's the guilt I was talking about. She felt the same way after he went 4 tails; she still thinks that she does so little for him.

It's a very tough position to be in because as a medical ninja, their job to to stay out of harm's way and more indirectly support the fight. I still thinks she feels some level of guilt because she cannot be there to help Naruto, even though she made the right decision to stay.

#13 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 06:35 PM

So the "Surprising Conclusion" is that Hinata has big boobs?

#14 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:13 PM

:teehee: 111189.gif Maybe Deej

#15 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (Deej @ Mar 31 2009, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So the "Surprising Conclusion" is that Hinata has big boobs?

Huh... didn't know that :cookie:

Anyway, I'm with Ed, I think she may die.

Edited by Kurosaki Ichigo, 31 March 2009 - 08:32 PM.

#16 papo

papo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 09:42 PM

finiahes with a rasengan? thats it? i was so hyped up about this pain vs naruto fight for so long but i feel the quality of this fight is getting to watered down and i just want it to be finished already. maybe my expectations are too high buh ohh well

#17 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 09:51 PM

I've been satisfied with the fight thus far. Even though the Rasengan has been overused, I think the mere fact that he found a creative way to use it (i.e. using Pein's attacks against himself) adds to Naruto's maturity. Sure he wasted the final Sage Mode, but he was able to think quickly on his feet when the odds were stacked against him.

And with all these clones that he's been making, I wonder if maybe he snuck one off someone to gather Sage Chakra so he can enter Sage mode again. Especially if he plans on going after Nagato next since he knows his location. It was a pleasant suprise for me, but there's still a little more fight left. You know the hero never shows all his cards till the end. biggrin.gif

#18 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Mar 31 2009, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura knows about the confession? Unless Hinata says something as she's being healed, I'm not sure how Sakura would even know about it. I'm sure she'll probably learn about it eventually, but I don't think she knows about it right now.

She's gonna find out soon or later so i didn't bother putting that part in. It's pretty clear (or atleast to me) that Sakura will ask Hinata why she ran out there to help him, knowing that she would likely die, then find out about the confession and result in her atleast pondering her feelings for Naruto. When all this will happen is still uncertain, but with the plot Kishimoto is taking, (to me atleast) it seems this is the way the events will play out in the near future.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#19 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:24 AM

I guess looking at boobs makes people feel satisfied. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

(WTF-ing @ that description, still.)

Kishi's bringing in the Girls again. :3
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#20 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:19 AM

Maybe the big surprise is yet to come???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users