41 replies to this topic

#1 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 03:18 PM

if you could be naruto for a day and you decided to spend it with sakura, what would you do? the idea just hit me that if someone other then naruto was running his life then what would be different with their relationship? so i decided to post this idea smile.gif

#2 Gaara

Gaara

Kazekage of this forum.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (One-Shot @ May 25 2007, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if you could be naruto for a day and you decided to spend it with sakura, what would you do? the idea just hit me that if someone other then naruto was running his life then what would be different with their relationship? so i decided to post this idea smile.gif

If I would be Naruto I would finally tell her that I love her, and I would try to say it in a serious way without being stupid. wink.gif

#3 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 08:01 PM

may have only been 1 response so far, but i liked it, it was good

#4 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 26 May 2007 - 05:28 PM

Hnnnh.... Get her to agree to go on a date and take her out to an expensive place (that's not Ichiraku). Maybe teach her how to walk on water if she hasn't learned that yet. Oh, and can't forget a gift either... Something personalised like... A hankerchief. tongue.gif

#5 Vivi

Vivi

Dr. Snakes

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 05:36 PM

Eh, I'm a girl so I'd....., I'd......, um, i guess, I'd just be a friend like Naruto normally is because nothing's wrong with their relationship right now. I don't think either Naruto and Sakura are ready for a romantic relationship with all the stuff that's happening. So, I wouldn't change a thing.

#6 narusakufandude

narusakufandude

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:I am a sucky 13 year old asian I hate you.....

Posted 27 May 2007 - 04:35 AM

wow... um.. I don't know... maybe to a neat little restaraunt, order a good decent meal.(besides ramen, something she'd like)and probably a walk home. biggrin.gif

This is disturbing....

#7 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:31 AM

I'm a girl, but..... I would just eat ramen and hang out with Sakura. wink.gif
I am still pinky-ash

#8 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:44 AM

First I would pick her up from her home. I would tell her that she looks trult beautiful. The I would take a walk with her to a place next to a waterfall and have a picknick there with her. Then I would give her a present. ( probably something personal) and then I would go see a movie with her. After that I would take her to a fancy restaurant. Then I would walk her home and tell her that I truly love her and hopefully earn a kiss wink.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#9 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 01:53 PM

I'm a girl, but w/e. I'd see Sakura one day, and ask her out, later that night, I'd wear something OTHER than the orange jumpsuit, say like a suit and vest or a tux. I'd taek her to a home cokked planed pinich on top of the Hokage Monument where we could see the stars for miles, then, take on a moon light walk, take her home, and hopefully just a tiny kiss on the cheek or something.

LOVE IS WAR,

#10 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 28 May 2007 - 10:29 AM

On second thought, if it was longer than a day, I'd try to get Ino to be my girlfriend. Or Anko. Or Tsunade. Either way, it'll be funny when Naruto's back in control and in his right mind.

Hnn... Change of plans. I'll start hitting on Ino when Sakura's around. There. That'd either solve everything one way or another.

#11 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 02:41 PM

LOL. Hitting on Ino would cause Sakura to get jealous, take Naruot away, and do whatever...xD

LOVE IS WAR,

#12 narutooversasuke

narutooversasuke

yea believe it serect Attack "Charka Fart BOMB!"

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Anime, football, basketball, old cartoons like tom and jerry. and girls

Posted 28 May 2007 - 03:52 PM

umm, I would oh I would tell sakura that sasuke is a jerk, tell I like her, then i would talk to hinata then I would said I sorry to Tsunade to creep her out I would act so different, and be like a nice gentle person so the girls would like him and at the end of the day he would know why all the girls are hitting on him. it would be funny to me and tryout the sexy jutsu just to see what it would be like.

#13 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 07:22 PM

all good replies smile.gif

#14 Xar

Xar

Cultured Shinobi

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:13 PM

Psh! If I was Naruto for a day, I'd do some ninja like moves. Think about it! You have all those nifty little ninjutsus that Naruto always uses, and a chance to be like "WTF BBQ ROFLCOPTER SANDPAPER!" to anything in your way for 24 hours. But after I'd had my fun with training/etc.. It'd have to be straight to Sakura's!
Ya know. I'd do the little Naruto nervous pose with his hand behind his head, and then I'd ask in a rather mature tone, but not too mature now, if Sakura wanted to go on a walk through the park. Of course I'd have some sort of surprise planned (that my clones would hopefully have taken care of.) After that, I'd hope she'd had a good time and just be like.. You want to go grab something to eat? and take her to a low class resteraunt other than Ichiraku's. Then I'll tell her we should do this again sometime, and hope she figures out the subtle hints!

Guhahaha, I'm amazing. Time to include this little inspiration into my fic. Gotta figure out where to put it though. ;_;... Might be in chapter 30+ish >.>

--[krisk] ...hehe, i know it's a cute weiner isn't it--
--[krisk] you're so pretty.--

#15 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 28 May 2007 - 10:54 PM

Since im a girl,I would hang out with her,enjoy the day and of course: go eat some ramen too! happy.gif
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#16 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 11:05 PM

ive been having lots of girl replies on this topix who seem to be having some trouble so if your a girl just go from sakuras point of view

#17 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 30 May 2007 - 03:00 PM

Rasenganed Sasuke Straight to Hell before suiciding to kill the Kyuubi

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#18 Wildgoatchild

Wildgoatchild

Killing ur d00dz since 1991

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:....LOLICON!

Posted 30 May 2007 - 08:59 PM

Knock her up.

>_<

#19 Dart Tension

Dart Tension

I will protect those I care about. No matter what.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, writing, reading fanfics (especially about narusaku), animating, hanging with friends, sneaking up on people, stealing other peoples' food, and meeting new people.

Posted 30 May 2007 - 10:56 PM

I would see what it's like to hang with Sakura. Have a picnic. Talk about life (to see what her life is like).

Tell her of love (don't admit I/Naruto loves her) hopefully get Naruto a kiss on the cheek B) . Aske her for date the next night. Reserve for fancy restaurant. Make a video of me or a note saying, don't forget dtae with Sakura. The video would tell naruto what happened and explain why I was in his body for a day and tell him of the date and advise what to do and stuff :thumbs: . Go to sleep with tape in hands with "Please Watch!" written all over it.

I would be naruto's friend forever if that happened. happy.gif (I'm a guy)
"Life is empty if there's no one to share it with when it's full."
Insanity can be fun!
I'm Extreme Reborn in Live chat! But you don't know that.....
Dedicated, Hardcore, NaruSaku Fan, Current number of narusaku fics that I'm waiting for to finish: ? ( I lost count)

I'm making up for my mistakes.

#20 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 11:48 AM

SO girls do in Sakura's POV?

LOVE IS WAR,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users