Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:33 PM

Hi,

I've been wondering everyone is talking nowadays Naruto is strong enough to be hokage.
But I kind of think of it as a shame that we never got to see him as Chunin and Jonin.
You guys think there will still be some kind of arc in which this is going to happen.
I know it isn't very likely but I still have my hopes up.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#2 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 8 2011, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

I've been wondering everyone is talking nowadays Naruto is strong enough to be hokage.
But I kind of think of it as a shame that we never got to see him as Chunin and Jonin.
You guys think there will still be some kind of arc in which this is going to happen.
I know it isn't very likely but I still have my hopes up.

Nah, i don't think so. Naruto once vowed that even if he'd be stuck as a Genin forever he'd still become Hokage, and I think that's exactly whats gonna happen cool.gif

honestly, i think its kickass pictureem0.gif

#3 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:50 PM

I'd see it as a good thing if Naruto became Hokage without becoming a Chunin or Jonin because that would mean that he's that good enough to take the position of Hokage while bypassing the ranks of Chunin and Jonin altogether. happy.gif

#4 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Feb 8 2011, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd see it as a good thing if Naruto became Hokage without becoming a Chunin or Jonin because that would mean that he's that good enough to take the position of Hokage while bypassing the ranks of Chunin and Jonin altogether. happy.gif

true but I still think it's a shame. I'd really like him to have a rematch with Neji (without sage or kyuubi mode; Neji wouldn't stand a chance otherwise), they could make some kind of special rule so that he can skip Chunin and go for Jonin straight away.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#5 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 08:55 PM

Naruto's power outranks the Jonin

His classification is Sage and Jinchiruuki.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#6 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:01 PM

Yeah I thought he classifies as a Toad Sage now. He kind of double jumped all ranks.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#7 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:21 PM

Naruto could basically be called Hokage because of how all the villagers love him now and when there's trouble he'll be the one to beat the crap out of whoever caused it like Pain/Nagato/Yahiko(body).

It's just not anything official, plus I still think he needs a little more growing up.

#8 KyuubiNarutoxSakura

KyuubiNarutoxSakura

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 04:33 AM

Yeah I've been wondering this too. Because I think it'd be awesome to see him battle to become a Chunin and Jonin but it would be even more badass if he just skipped all of it and went to Hokage. Because if he can defeat pein then yeah, Im sure he can be hokage now. tongue.gif

"I love you, and always will..." <3

#9 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (KyuubiNarutoxSakura @ Mar 19 2011, 04:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I've been wondering this too. Because I think it'd be awesome to see him battle to become a Chunin and Jonin but it would be even more badass if he just skipped all of it and went to Hokage. Because if he can defeat pein then yeah, Im sure he can be hokage now. tongue.gif

It would be overkill. He has far too much power.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#10 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 07:39 PM

cant they give him the titles without all that hard work??? he did defeat pain and saved the village XD not to mention all the other awesome things hes done. if not, him becoming hokage quickly wont bother me one bit....

i barely pay attention to ranks in naruto anyway.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#11 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:44 AM

I would love that, he already outranked most of the Jounin(I think). It would be awesome if he just would skip everything and become Hokage.

#12 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 12:46 PM

Well, if hes outranked the sanins, his sensei, and yondiame(with his new powers and all), im pretty sure that he is either Kage or Sage level. And He in his current state can outrank just about anyone in chunin or jonin level. He could kill against any of his friends,anbus(im pretty sure he can take them on). Hell, he probably could take KB and Raikage on.. Lol. Plus hes defeated the akatsuki(excluding madara and sasuke). This just makes him a Badass. Its like sayin your in 9th grade and got a scholarship to harvard already. Thats badass.
If that happened, id love it.

Edited by theorangehokage, 20 March 2011 - 12:49 PM.

---

#13 Celin Dion

Celin Dion

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:17 AM

I'd really like him to have a rematch with Neji (without sage or kyuubi mode; Neji wouldn't stand a chance otherwise), they could make some kind of special rule so that he can skip Chunin and go for Jonin straight away.

#14 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Mar 20 2011, 06:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, if hes outranked the sanins, his sensei, and yondiame(with his new powers and all), im pretty sure that he is either Kage or Sage level. And He in his current state can outrank just about anyone in chunin or jonin level. He could kill against any of his friends,anbus(im pretty sure he can take them on). Hell, he probably could take KB and Raikage on.. Lol. Plus hes defeated the akatsuki(excluding madara and sasuke). This just makes him a Badass. Its like sayin your in 9th grade and got a scholarship to harvard already. Thats badass.
If that happened, id love it.

What's sage level? huh.gif

Naruto is more or less guaranteed the title if he doesn't die. He's S+. Literally. But what's interesting is how he might get there. There is no way anyone will let him do the chunin exams. He'll pwn them. But the rules say you have to take it to become chunin. Without being chunin you can't go higher so yeah... that's a problem considering rules are rules.

On another note, he already wears a thing only chunin and higher are allowed to - The Uzshio Symbol. I don't see anyone complaining so I don't think anyone cares if he skips a few ranks.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#15 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE (The Tax-Man @ Apr 25 2011, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Naruto is more or less guaranteed the title if he doesn't die. He's S+. Literally. But what's interesting is how he might get there. There is no way anyone will let him do the chunin exams. He'll pwn them. But the rules say you have to take it to become chunin. Without being chunin you can't go higher so yeah... that's a problem considering rules are rules.

On another note, he already wears a thing only chunin and higher are allowed to - The Uzshio Symbol. I don't see anyone complaining so I don't think anyone cares if he skips a few ranks.

Sage level is basically when Naruto's mastered the Sage Mode. He's on the same level as Fukasaku most likely and above his master, the former Toad Sage Jiraiya. He's pretty much inherited the title. Not sure if it's an 'official' ranking though. Probably not.

Although, I don't think he can take on Bee and the Raikage alone. While he has power, they have more experience.

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 25 April 2011 - 10:30 PM.

#16 al0eaz

al0eaz

Blind Fingers Lee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (The Tax-Man @ Apr 25 2011, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pwning during the chunin exams would be an understatement. LOL He could probably beat anyone at chunin level with his arms tied behind his back. Literally.

trainercard_zpsafda1a60.png

#17 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Apr 25 2011, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Although, I don't think he can take on Bee and the Raikage alone. While he has power, they have more experience.

I think Naruto would do a better job then Sasuke, but then again, Sasuke's always given free power-ups and cheap victories...

Back on topic, Naruto doesn't need to rise to the ranks chunin or jounin, cause it's a hell of a lot more awesome to go from genin to hokage. As far as we know, or maybe thats just me, Garaa went from genin to Kazekage

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#18 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (MangaReader @ Apr 25 2011, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Naruto would do a better job then Sasuke, but then again, Sasuke's always given free power-ups and cheap victories...

Back on topic, Naruto doesn't need to rise to the ranks chunin or jounin, cause it's a hell of a lot more awesome to go from genin to hokage. As far as we know, or maybe thats just me, Garaa went from genin to Kazekage

Actually I think they made him chunin after the attack.

naruto.gif

4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#19 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:55 PM

Nope, still Genin.

#20 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:00 AM

Ah...then I guess this topic's dead, isn't it? It's more or less resolved and there's nothing to discuss.

naruto.gif

4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users