• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

#1 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:13 PM

Ok, so I was thinking about this recently: Who has Naruto actually hit with the rasengan? And I mean the regular rasengan, not oodama, shurikan or the other sage-tech one. The only one I can think of is Kabuto... from when he first learned it. I MUST be forgetting someone, 'cause it is Naruto's main jutsu and it wouldn't make sense if it only hit one person definitively. And no, I am not counting the people he hit in the filler, like the guy from the rain village where they go and meet that Idate guy or whatever. Or when he used the rasengan on his ramen to mix it up facepalm.png

Does anyone know who he has actually hit with the basic rasengan?

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

#2 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:00 PM

He defeated the Deva Path Pain with a basic Rasengan.

#3 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:16 PM

Well, if you think about it, Rasengan is a deadly technique and Naruto hasn't tried to kill a lot of people.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#4 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:19 PM

could make good salsa with it

#5 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 22 2010, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
could make good salsa with it

XDDDDD LMAO

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#6 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:01 PM

u know what i am unhappy about though. the fact that naruto has all this capability for learning numerous jutsu that are at least B ranked. He could do some stuff with wind element of heck ANYTHING!!! but, nope. unlike sasuke, naruto only has a few jutsu that are all seemingly S ranked jutsus. While sasuke on the other hand is basically getting new jutsu by the day and he's got a wide range of all sorts of jutsus. He has lots of elemental jutsu that are useful and powerful that don't take up too much power and aren't to insane like naruto's jutsus. Come on, it seems naruto just has to be a beast and only use insanely good jutsus (which isn't' such a bad thing i guess). I just wanna see some more naruto jutsu development. is kishi just afraid to, cuz if he did let naruto train all the time he'd just develope such a vast amount of Super Super S rank jutsus that he'd be unstoppable.

#7 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Feb 23 2010, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
u know what i am unhappy about though. the fact that naruto has all this capability for learning numerous jutsu that are at least B ranked. He could do some stuff with wind element of heck ANYTHING!!! but, nope. unlike sasuke, naruto only has a few jutsu that are all seemingly S ranked jutsus. While sasuke on the other hand is basically getting new jutsu by the day and he's got a wide range of all sorts of jutsus. He has lots of elemental jutsu that are useful and powerful that don't take up too much power and aren't to insane like naruto's jutsus. Come on, it seems naruto just has to be a beast and only use insanely good jutsus (which isn't' such a bad thing i guess). I just wanna see some more naruto jutsu development. is kishi just afraid to, cuz if he did let naruto train all the time he'd just develope such a vast amount of Super Super S rank jutsus that he'd be unstoppable.

That is so true. It good that Naruto have insanely super powerful jutsu but that could be a pretty good idea to give him, let just say, less destructive attack. I wouldn't mind if Naruto learn some jutsu from other elements, that could be very resourceful.

Edited by silverserenity, 22 February 2010 - 11:12 PM.

#8 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:20 PM

A rank great clone exsploshon

#9 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 22 2010, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A rank great clone exsploshon

LOL, were you sarcastic?

#10 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 23 February 2010 - 02:02 AM

You mean Itachi's Bunshin Daibakuha technique? Actually, I'm not sure the Rasengan isn't all that chakra-consuming. I may be wrong but, it's pretty much self-sustaining once it's been formed. What it emphasizes is chakra control, and like someone mentioned, it's a powerful technique used to kill, and Naruto hasn't really tried killing anyone.

#11 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 02:50 AM

All he needs is Talk no Jutsu to save the world.

#12 socermania2

socermania2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE (Froot @ Feb 23 2010, 02:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All he needs is Talk no Jutsu to save the world.

Beat people up, then tell them that peace is the answer
Damn right.

EDIT: Damn it Froot, you removed the blood! The epicness of the UCHIHAHAHAHA!! is GONE!!!

Edited by socermania2, 23 February 2010 - 02:58 AM.

BLACK AND WHITE

#13 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:34 AM

LOL. The movies make up like 50 types of Rasengans (Fillers people NOT real Naruto Rasengans) Rainbow Rasengan thingy, uh, the Magically bell Rasengan thingy xD, err, Tornado Rasengan, ehh, I think there are more... Lol.
Naruto doesn't wanna kill people, if he has no need to that is lol; he hasn't real gotten into cool fights with the original rasengan, his new favorite is Rasengan Shurikan, even then he doesn't really use it only on Pain and The guy with the 5 hearts, Kaku- something? Gah completely forgot.

#14 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:44 AM

Naruto learning more jutsu would be nice but it takes so much manga space for Naruto to learn something new :|

P.S. Froot - your picture of Sasuke with no blood while laughing, he looks like a harmless guy just having a good time lol

#15 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 23 February 2010 - 02:07 PM

A new jutsu he could learn would be the crazy "WHOOOSH" jutsu that his father had... But then he might become a Minato rip-off and I don't want that. I really think he should learn some non-rasengan wind jutsu, because that would be interesting. He could trap them in a cyclone-typhoonish thing and throw shadow clones at them like missles, IDK, but something that isn't quite lethal but still effective. laugh.gif

Or do some summoning jutsu, because he hasn't really used any in canon since Gaara (OF THE FUNK)

w00t

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

#16 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (The Sharingan @ Feb 23 2010, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A new jutsu he could learn would be the crazy "WHOOOSH" jutsu that his father had... But then he might become a Minato rip-off and I don't want that. I really think he should learn some non-rasengan wind jutsu, because that would be interesting. He could trap them in a cyclone-typhoonish thing and throw shadow clones at them like missles, IDK, but something that isn't quite lethal but still effective. laugh.gif

Or do some summoning jutsu, because he hasn't really used any in canon since Gaara (OF THE FUNK)

the crazy "WHOOOSH" jutsu is called hirashin jutsu happy.gif

I wouldn't mind that but I have to agreed that Naruto need to learn other jutsu that isn't necessarily link to the yondaime.

Edited by silverserenity, 23 February 2010 - 03:30 PM.

#17 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Feb 22 2010, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is quality not quantity.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#18 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:34 PM

I'm still waiting for the results of his training trip with J-man. There has to be more things he learned during that trip... And afterall the results of his training went unshown thru Kakashis 2nd bell test and there really haven't been any fights where he could have shown any new techniques.
On a personal note I would like to see Naruto learning sealing arts...
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#19 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (socermania2 @ Feb 22 2010, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
EDIT: Damn it Froot, you removed the blood! The epicness of the UCHIHAHAHAHA!! is GONE!!!

QUOTE (Evil Potato @ Feb 22 2010, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
P.S. Froot - your picture of Sasuke with no blood while laughing, he looks like a harmless guy just having a good time lol

That was kind of the point. biggrin.gif

#20 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (The Sharingan @ Feb 23 2010, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

w00t

You know, he and Fukasaku did summon Gamabunta, Gamaken, Gamahiro (the toad with 2 swords), and Gamakichi during the Pain's Invasion Arc.... But his fights haven't required summoning in a while really.... It seems to be used like how the Power Rangers used their Megazords: against other, Kaiju-sized enemies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users