108 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 01:31 AM

Okay, I decided to start a prediction thread to help keep everything on topic. Feel free to predict, discuss, and debate what you think will happen in the coming chapter/s and please no bashing. smile.gif

my prediction:

Kisame is gone covert ops, so he probably won't reappear till at least several more chapters.

More panels of Kabuto perhaps he plans on creating a new lair/base getting ninja to join him, Anko is after him. Madara tells Zetsu to split up to find Kabuto and the other to watch Naruto (Madara: I have to implant a control device in Sasuke, just incase he turns against me "Frankenstein Sasuke"). Back in Konoha Kakashi says he will only be a substitue till Tsunade recovers and (Kakashi being Hokage=no more time to to be able to read Icha-Icha tatics=out of character) he also tells the other two elders of Danzou's death, they mourn his lost. Naruto asks about his parents at the end of the chapter. happy.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 20 March 2010 - 01:42 AM.

#2 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 01:42 AM

Hm. *Rubs chin*
I guess I'll make up something.

Kakashi/Naruto/Sakura return to the Village. Kabutomaru gets bodies (?). Kisame stays hidden and might possibly try to suck Bee into the sword (What the hecks it's name, Sa-?) Well, I don't think that'll happen for a few chapters. With the Elders thing, I think they won't mourn Danzōu, there too uptight. I also think that Madara is gonna debate on what to do with Sasuke because he wants to kill Naruto why'll Madara needs him alive.

I'll make more later. I think the pairing stuff will hopefully cool down. Hopefully.

#3 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 20 March 2010 - 01:43 AM

Wow, well it's early but nice prediction laugh.gif . I'm not good at making predictions but I'm with you, with kisame going covert ops.

It's Samaheda, I think.

----------------
Now playing: Álex Ubago - Dame Tu Aire
via FoxyTunes

Edited by crazyefra, 20 March 2010 - 01:44 AM.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#4 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 20 March 2010 - 02:14 AM

I think we'll see everyone go back to Konoha in the next Chapter and we won't see Kisame or Kabuto again for a while.

Edited by Edward Uzumaki, 20 March 2010 - 02:15 AM.

uc.png

#5 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 03:08 AM

Although I would like Naruto and Mei to see each other before going back to Konoha. wub.gif

#6 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 03:09 AM

I predict Sasuke pimp.png

#7 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2010 - 03:14 AM

these next few chapters will probly be boreing to a point

#8 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 03:36 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Mar 20 2010, 04:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I predict Sasuke pimp.png

Noooooo arg.gif
no more Sasuke... shamefulcry0js.gif
But i think it will happen... sad.gif

#9 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 05:36 AM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Mar 19 2010, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Noooooo arg.gif
no more Sasuke... shamefulcry0js.gif
But i think it will happen... sad.gif

Yup I think we will be done with sasuke for a while like we were with the pain arc. I think itll focus primarily either on kabutomaru or kisame, just purely depends on what they roles are for the future of the manga. if kabuto has a bigger role later on, then it will more than likely focus on kisame if not itll likely focus on him right now. but I think we are done with either naruto or sasuke for about 5 chaps
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#10 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 20 March 2010 - 06:20 PM

i would LMAO if the next chapter is naruto and crew going back to konoha but from karin POV

Edited by firegirl, 20 March 2010 - 06:21 PM.

#11 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 06:38 PM

I say Kishimoto should have a special were he focuses on Secondary characters and maybe give Tenten a last name kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

P.S
Be right back, just got done playing B-ball with my "Home boys" yeah, I'm the only white chick xD sweat D:

As for Kabutomaru, I kinda wanna focus on him, I'm really intreged by his plans whatever they may be :]

#12 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 20 March 2010 - 07:17 PM

Next chapter will be either Kabuto or Kisame but i think more so Kabuto to catch since he been away since that confrontation with Naruto, Yamato, & Hinata. Also I doubt Kisame will make an move anyways. So don't expect much from shark boy for an few chapters.

Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, & Karin won't appear until 489 or 490.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#13 Kenny-kun

Kenny-kun

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:55 PM

Next chapter: Naruto decides to use his talk-no-jutsu on Kishimoto, telling him that he had enough ducking and dodging and that it is time to discuss these recent confessions ONCE AND FOR ALL.

#14 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (Kenny-kun @ Mar 20 2010, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Next chapter: Naruto decides to use his talk-no-jutsu on Kishimoto, telling him that he had enough ducking and dodging and that it is time to discuss these recent confessions ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Oh how I'd love some clearity for those confessions, alas there is no need for resolution for Hinata's confession. Look at her face on 450. That's her resolve :] let Naruto be happy and be with who he wants to be with, but Sakura's confession needs resolve *Oh the drama!*

#15 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:50 PM

Kishi is probably saving that for the last page of the very last chapter. smile.gif

#16 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:04 PM

•.• ... Uh, I'm not so sure about that xD

#17 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:12 PM

OMG TIMESKIP!

Seriously. Come back to the story in 6 months.

#18 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Mar 21 2010, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG TIMESKIP!

There's gonna be a timeskip?! I freakin' wish! If Naruto looks like the Gutsy ninja he'd be mega sexyy! wow.png as for Sakura I'm sure Kishi wouldn't dissappoint in the looks department pictureem0.gif

Isn't Kishimoto gonna make a prequal after the Manga or something? I think he said so wow.png

Anyways, like I said a hundred times I'm soo curious about Kabutomaru. I still think Sakura's gonna beat him. Whatev- Dattebayo~

#19 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Mar 20 2010, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG TIMESKIP!

LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN.

IT'S JUST A JUMP TO THE LEFT. AND THEN YOU STEP TO THE RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Okay that's enough of that.

The predictions I have is possibly a flash back of Karin as she looks at Naruto and admires him in a way. Naruto and Sakura probably talking small talk.

Kabuto going into more depth of his plan and Kisame popping out to attack killer bee.

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Mar 20 2010, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Isn't Kishimoto gonna make a prequal after the Manga or something? I think he said so wow.png

I believe he said he would like to go into more about Minato and the past yes right after he finishes with the Naruto series.

I would like to see all the stories that weren't told in this manga

Edited by James S Cassidy, 20 March 2010 - 11:43 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#20 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE (Kenny-kun @ Mar 20 2010, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, Naruto isn't Deadpool, so no fourth wall breaking. Be awesome if Deadpool did make an appearance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users