• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 kevbadguy23

kevbadguy23

[†] Cereal Killer [†]

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping, Browsing, Sleeping and More Sleep.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:33 PM

"the revival of my clan" is one of Sasuke's goals. By "revival" what does he mean?

If what i think is right he means re-establishing the Uchiha... that means he'll need Kids...A lot of Kids... :blink:  And the only one who has the capability to bear that much is Karin because of her Uzumaki blood. I think that makes them compatible xD

Any thoughts?

40ebbb42-2098-496a-af99-0c3d4228c008_zps

#2 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:37 PM

Impregnating Sakura and watching the Uchiha rugrats run around the house.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:49 PM

Restoring the honour of the Uchiha clan and getting revenge for the murders of his family and friends. Not making babies. 

This is what Sasuke says in Kage arc- " I can feel the tainted Uchiha name becoming cleansed. I feel the Uchiha at last being freed from this rotting Shinobi world. The leaf Shinobi have always snubbed and put down the Uchiha clan. So I'll help erase the Uchiha from your memories by killing all of you and destroying the leaf village. Severing all bonds with the leaf village will be the ultimate purification and that shall lead to the Uchihas true restoration." 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#4 kevbadguy23

kevbadguy23

[†] Cereal Killer [†]

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping, Browsing, Sleeping and More Sleep.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:20 PM

Restoring the honour of the Uchiha clan and getting revenge for the murders of his family and friends. Not making babies. 

This is what Sasuke says in Kage arc- " I can feel the tainted Uchiha name becoming cleansed. I feel the Uchiha at last being freed from this rotting Shinobi world. The leaf Shinobi have always snubbed and put down the Uchiha clan. So I'll help erase the Uchiha from your memories by killing all of you and destroying the leaf village. Severing all bonds with the leaf village will be the ultimate purification and that shall lead to the Uchihas true restoration." 

Haha now everything's clear  :D

40ebbb42-2098-496a-af99-0c3d4228c008_zps

#5 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:33 PM

Haha now everything's clear  :D

Not really. He blames the entire leaf village for Danzo's mistake. Sasuke is just a complete Idiot.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#6 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:59 PM

All the females in the village will succumb to there Sasuke phases again and want him which will then lead into him reviving his clan with every female, including Sakura.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#7 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:09 PM

I don't think he knows XD I can just picture Itachi saying, "Silly Sasuke, in order to revive your clan, you need to have sex with a girl!" Lol
WqQwzgf.gif

#8 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:38 PM

he'll need 2 get a girl preggers xD and its tumblr_m7zpd7r7vs1rt4eyvo1_r1_500.gifnot gonna be Sakura so dont even say it we know she belongs 2 Naruto cx 

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

#9 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:44 PM

I think I know Sasuke's sexuality o_o
WqQwzgf.gif

#10 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:01 PM

I think I know Sasuke's sexuality o_o

whut do u mean............

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

#11 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 07 August 2014 - 10:46 PM

Sasuke never really mentioned his true goal...

#12 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 10:50 PM

whut do u mean............

Idk cx

Sasuke never really mentioned his true goal...

Of course he did. Killing Itachi, restoring his clan, crushing Konoha, and becoming Hokage.
WqQwzgf.gif

#13 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:55 PM

I thought this was his dream:

3f2ccee1424cbad6272175f3edb3b4c4.png

:chuckle:

Anyway on a serious note. When he said he's going to restore his clan, he was referring to restoring the Uchiha's honor. Not in terms of making babies and restoring it in that way.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#14 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:09 AM

Oh right, I forgot about that.
WqQwzgf.gif

#15 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:19 AM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  :lmao:

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#16 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:49 AM

Idk cx
Of course he did. Killing Itachi, restoring his clan, crushing Konoha, and becoming Hokage.

No he didn't in chapter 675 Kakashi asked what his true goal was and Sasuke was silent about it Sakura asked you wanted to become Hokage right? He didn't say anything meaning we don't know what his true goal is.

#17 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:00 AM

Sasuke was referring to his restoring his Clan's honor, not re-creating it by making babies. Sasuke was twelve back then, y'know. :sweat: I think it's possible might think of restoring his Clan that way now, though he'd only do it with logical intent of restoring his Clan and not actually liking anyone.

It's possible, but I don't think it'll happen. Sasuke just really doesn't care about that stuff.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#18 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:03 AM

Sasuke was referring to his restoring his Clan's honor, not re-creating it by making babies. Sasuke was twelve back then, y'know. :sweat: I think it's possible might think of restoring his Clan that way now, though he'd only do it with logical intent of restoring his Clan and not actually liking anyone.

It's possible, but I don't think it'll happen. Sasuke just really doesn't care about that stuff.

Sasuke doesn't care about anything except for his brother

#19 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:46 AM

No he didn't in chapter 675 Kakashi asked what his true goal was and Sasuke was silent about it Sakura asked you wanted to become Hokage right? He didn't say anything meaning we don't know what his true goal is.

He didn't say anything because he wanted to "act cool" as always, being the guy full of secrets but he probably has something in mind....  :hm:  Bleh, Naruto's sincere way is waay much better . 

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#20 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:58 AM

Well now we all know what Sasuke's true goal is

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users