#1 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:16 PM

Here.
Wow.....its actually quite worth watching! Not because of the filler but there are still some present time Naruto at the beginning.
And man...that opening! I think its one of the best they've had for ages! And so much symbolism in the opener! And hehe mwahaha.gif narusaku moments.....

plus i haven't seen naruto that way (during the beginning)....here eyes looked very different in that her eyes were wide open....can't really explain. you'd have to watch the episode.

Edited by naruto-z, 07 October 2010 - 01:23 PM.

#2 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:36 PM

I really liked the new opening the ending wasn't what I expected it to be =/.
More filler next week hoooray >< XD!

Edited by Davidos, 07 October 2010 - 01:48 PM.

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:21 PM

I always ask myself why is the manga way better than the anime and this is the answer, boring pointless fillers thank you Pierot. facepalm.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:31 PM

I liked the ED more than the opening, to be honest. Nico's song was as I expected, doesn't give you that quite "epic" feeling. Sure, it has good hints of what's to come but nothing really exciting for me. But however, the song was definitely better than Hologram or Broken Youth. The ED was great. I think they grasped Naruto's taijutsu skills excellently. He has his own style as seen the most in vs Konohamaru but he can adapt his style according to the opponent or situation. Konohamaru's taijutsu is definitely influenced by Naruto the most. I do think it would be awesome if he combines that with Enma. That would be a very deadly style if you ask me. Also, seeing this ending makes me hope even more that KB would teach Naruto kenjutsu later on. His style is so adaptive that it's quite frightening to just imagine him using Bee's orthodox kenjutsu.

Oh yeah, if Pierrot wants to make fillers, why not do one with KB?? headscratch.gif seriously, KB is a perfect material for fillers. I'm sure I'll be cracking up so much that people will start to think I've gone nuts. rawr.gif All the while also being fed with high doses of Jinchuuriki awesomeness!!!

Edited by Newkerz, 07 October 2010 - 02:35 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#5 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:53 PM

The opening just looked like a bunch of sasunaru nonsense to me, extremely meh. And Naruto-z I don't know were you saw Narusaku moments, I saw nothing really narusaku. And what a load of filler nonsense, I think I will seriously send a hit to japan to kill all the staff of Pierot. Those guys are just wasting oxygen there.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#6 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:59 PM

Easy, alex.... or else the mods are gonna hunt you. Anyways, yeah I agree with you. If they wanted to make fillers, why not make a KB filler arc?? he's perfect material as I've said before.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#7 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 03:22 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Oct 7 2010, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Easy, alex.... or else the mods are gonna hunt you. Anyways, yeah I agree with you. If they wanted to make fillers, why not make a KB filler arc?? he's perfect material as I've said before.

But this still bull**it, those guys are ruining the series with filler again, just like in pre-shippuden. There is nothing more irritating then these animators that ruin the original storyline by creating things that have nothing to do with the manga, it's like they are trying to rewrite the whole series.

#8 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 03:26 PM

what the heck is this random original series filler that's coming up next? O.o

I was actually hoping the filler would be like the ending (Naruto sparring with Leaf nins)

Edited by pharix, 07 October 2010 - 03:27 PM.

#9 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Oct 7 2010, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But this still bull**it, those guys are ruining the series with filler again, just like in pre-shippuden. There is nothing more irritating then these animators that ruin the original storyline by creating things that have nothing to do with the manga, it's like they are trying to rewrite the whole series.

yeah i know...just trying to make it a little more positive here. I watch these episode only to see post shippuden parts and not the filler

#10 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:05 PM

I agree with alex the animators have come to a point that they just want to ruin the series by trying to rewrite the entire manga with non sense fillers. I'm sure if Kishi sees all of these fillers he will just face palm at what they are trying to do with his life work. To make it worst more fillers next week I think I will quit watching the anime until they return to the manga storyline.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:07 PM

It's wasn't bad mostly because they are some actual manga material in there as well and not just all filler ( even if the bigest part is filler).

As for the filler itself, it still as anoying as ever. I hate how theyu always make Naruto more stupid ( I mean, seriously, using the sexy no jutsu on Sasuke not one but TWICE is just facepalm.png ) and very annoying ( more then usual, that is).

However, I guess it's less annoying then a bunch of filler with random characters like the Sora or Sanbi arc.Anyway, guess that we'll have to suffer another one ( this one look like complete filler episode dry.gif )

As for the opening and ending, they are OK. I love the opening because we see Sakura, Kakashi, Sai etc. sustain Naruto. I find the song a little weird but I don't hate it. As for the ending, I love it, they is no hints about anything, it's just Naruto chalenging other in a friendly combat. Plus, we see Tenten ( hey, she not my fave but it good to see her once in a while happy.gif )

#12 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:50 PM

I only watch this for the new opening and ending. I really didn't care for the entire episode except for the first 5 minutes of canon material.

Opening = don't care for it.

But the ending, I absolutely LOVE it! Upbeat song and Naruto challenging Team Guy and Konohamaru in a friendly taijutsu match = Instant fav! biggrin.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#13 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:59 PM

I actually really like both the opening and ending songs. I liked when they showed everyone pushing Naruto up to the surface and when Sasuke was sinking into the water. Very symbolic in a way. I didn't care too much for the animation on the ending though, since it was kind of like whats the point of this? But I still loved both of the songs.

Please just go back to canon material, Studio.

#14 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:36 PM

next 4 episodes per ANN

2010-10-14 181. Naruto, Revenge Lessons
ナルト、仇討ち指南塾
2010-10-21 182. Gaara "Bonds"
風影我愛羅ビギンズ
2010-10-28 183. Naruto Outbreak
アウトブレイク
2010-11-04 184. Set Out! Team Tenten
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#15 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:40 PM

Wow, the beginning song is so freaking awesome, and the animation is too. Plus, I'm really glad they still put Sakura as the first person to be at Naruto's side, or his back in the song biggrin.gif

#16 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (Evil Potato @ Oct 7 2010, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, the beginning song is so freaking awesome, and the animation is too. Plus, I'm really glad they still put Sakura as the first person to be at Naruto's side, or his back in the song biggrin.gif

see to me that was like a metaphor that to naruto sakura is one of the first people that makes him stronger and altogether everyone is like everyone believing in naruto.
and wow...next 4 episodes all sound like filler. We have to wait for a while i'm guessing because the anime is catching up to the manga again. that's why theres so much filler. I get it, so i'm okay with it i guess

Edited by naruto-z, 07 October 2010 - 06:48 PM.

#17 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Oct 7 2010, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
see to me that was like a metaphor that to naruto sakura is one of the first people that makes him stronger and altogether everyone is like everyone believing in naruto.
and wow...next 4 episodes all sound like filler. We have to wait for a while i'm guessing because the anime is catching up to the manga again. that's why theres so much filler. I get it, so i'm okay with it i guess

I think this fillers are pretty pointless, the manga is already far foward from the anime.

#18 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Oct 7 2010, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think this fillers are pretty pointless, the manga is already far foward from the anime.

well think about how long they put out fillers during the end of part 1.....forever? So who knows how long this may take

#19 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:32 PM

^ Yeah but to me, since I was so not up-to-date, I watch them non-stop without the painful wait of to be back on track, unlike now ( I didn't know that past NaruSasu confrontation where a big fat filler festival until I started reading the manga).

Anyway, if they want to have filler, why they don't to something like what all the rookie did during the 3 years absence of Naruto. Surely they still did mission, they learn new move and jutsu etc. Anyway, I still don't see the point of those fillers, but I guess I'll have to take my fun out with the manga only sleep.gif

#20 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:35 PM

So this filler arc is like showing the people influenced by Naruto after the cannon events that Team 7 took part of in part one (except next week's episode). I wanna see the one with Gaara and 183 sounds like a Halloween episode with zombies laugh.gif

----------------
Now playing: Staind - So Far Away
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users