Close
Photo

Once upon a time

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:06 PM

Is anybody else watching this show?

I`m just at season 1 episode 12 and I`m already pretty sure it`s the best thing on TV right now.

The ships are to die for

The characters are amaizing

I love how its so ambigous wheather it`s all real or not, and if Emma belives him or not.

Rumplestiltskin is probably one of the best thing`s to hit TV since Jack O`neill.

Dear god what an emotional rollercoaster.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#2 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:15 PM

That show is indeed an emotional roller coaster and the ending to the last season was such a cliffhanger!!!! We won't find out what happens until March when the new season starts.  So catch up now while you can :D oh and Rumplestiltskin is my hero ♥♥

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#3 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:19 PM

That show is indeed an emotional roller coaster and the ending to the last season was such a cliffhanger!!!! We won't find out what happens until March when the new season starts.  So catch up now while you can :D oh and Rumplestiltskin is my hero ♥♥

I forgot to ask you guys not to spoil it so thanks for not doing it anyway. :D

Honestly considering what the queen told him happened to Bell, I would have wipped out the king and the kingdom in a heartbeat.

I just love it`s always the same people in the stories and it gives the fairy universe an actually believable taste.

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#4 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:06 AM

I forgot to ask you guys not to spoil it so thanks for not doing it anyway. :D

Honestly considering what the queen told him happened to Bell, I would have wipped out the king and the kingdom in a heartbeat.

I just love it`s always the same people in the stories and it gives the fairy universe an actually believable taste.

Oh yeah I wouldn't spoil this show for a fellow fan! Just you wait! There are so many twists and turns and you'll just love getting to see what other fairy tale hero's make appearances in each episode! Just stay away from the TV I don't have a cable but I do know they are showing sneak peeks for the new season.

#5 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:11 AM

Oh yeah I wouldn't spoil this show for a fellow fan! Just you wait! There are so many twists and turns and you'll just love getting to see what other fairy tale hero's make appearances in each episode! Just stay away from the TV I don't have a cable but I do know they are showing sneak peeks for the new season.

Just tell me one thing. Is repunzel in it?

#6 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:26 AM

Just tell me one thing. Is repunzel in it?

I was really thinking it over but no there is no Reunzel as of yet, but with this series it's just a matter of time. 

#7 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:34 AM

I was really thinking it over but no there is no Reunzel as of yet, but with this series it's just a matter of time. 

I liked that Cinderela moment. he just wasted the fairy :D

#8 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:02 AM

I found the first season to be very hard to get through, but if you make it through then season 2 just blows things up. 

43iduct.jpg

#9 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:10 AM

I liked the series. The twist of fairy tales (well, the Disney versions, of course)...

Though I hated this first half of Season 3. God, Peter Pan got on my freaking nerves! (And I couldn't stand the original Disney version either!)

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#10 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:27 PM

OK this is getting silly.

The first and only time I cried during a TV was at the SG1 series finaly.

So why does every origin story (especially Rumpelstilskin) make me actually cry.

This show is rediculusly well written and amazingly acted.

Edited by StrikerTheNoble, 16 February 2014 - 11:29 PM.

#11 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:43 PM

OK this is getting silly.

The first and only time I cried during a TV was at the SG1 series finaly.

So why does every origin story (especially Rumpelstilskin) make me actually cry.

This show is rediculusly well written and amazingly acted.

Well I hate to break it to you but grab some tissues because Rumples story only leads to more feels.

Edited by Konohakitten, 16 February 2014 - 11:43 PM.

#12 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:37 AM

Well I hate to break it to you but grab some tissues because Rumples story only leads to more feels.

God damm it. I don`t need tissues. I have an arm [toughness intensifies].

#13 itsmesakura

itsmesakura

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga physics, biology, maths, and probably every lesson at school (coz I love to study!), celebrities, trivia/quizzes, adventure, writing diaries/journals, visiting the orphan, going out with my friends, and everything that smells like school, and lesson, and challenging

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:45 AM

Is anybody else watching this show?

I`m just at season 1 episode 12 and I`m already pretty sure it`s the best thing on TV right now.

The ships are to die for

The characters are amaizing

I love how its so ambigous wheather it`s all real or not, and if Emma belives him or not.

Rumplestiltskin is probably one of the best thing`s to hit TV since Jack O`neill.

Dear god what an emotional rollercoaster.

Omg dear, I lovveee that tv show as well! I really liked it, and every Sunday I'll b watching it.. Bt now I rarely watch and keep track on the episode.. I've got too much confusion, on what the plot is, what the story is going to be, etc... Bt mayb thts bcoz of my fault anyway, not watching and keeping up with the episode.. hehehe... Bt overall, it was a very very very very amazing tv show, and it keeps you hook

If you want something JUST GO FOR IT

#14 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

Why won`t they just let me hate the main villains? Why? Why? Why?.

The only trully hatable guys here are king George, the real James and Jack. And Hook I guess.

#15 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 08:26 PM

So then the new season of Once started like three weeks ago I believe and let me just say....OMG! Of course I won't post any spoilers but I just wanted to let you know that Rapunzel is making her debut in the next episode Striker! I watch it on Hulu so I have no idea how her story is going to play with all the others but like I had said before it was only a matter of time for her to come into the show. I really hope you've still been watching I really want to know where you're at in the series!

Edited by Konohakitten, 23 March 2014 - 08:26 PM.

#16 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:12 AM

You do know Rapunzel was just there for that episode, not as a recurring character?

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#17 Heartsbattle

Heartsbattle

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku...duh, Game of Thrones, DISNEYLAND!!!

And some other stuff...

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:46 AM

As a huge Disney fan I have to say I love this series. But I could be completely bias.

I'm about half way through season 3.

And of course I flipped out at the little mermaid part. She is my favorite Disney Princess!

#18 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:29 AM

You do know Rapunzel was just there for that episode, not as a recurring character?

I haven't seen the episode yet :/ I'm hoping I can watch it tonight.

#19 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 06 June 2014 - 12:43 AM

Does anyone else love Hook and Emma... ?

And... ELSA!?

That finale was too crazy. XD

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#20 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 13 October 2014 - 07:04 AM

This show is blowing my mind xD

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users