Close
Photo

Uchihas and Sasuke's parents cooperated with the attack of Kyuubi?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

#1 Manara

Manara

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 12:22 PM

When Naruto talks to his mother, she says innocently remarked to an Uchiha (the Sasuke's mother) that his birth was near. At this time the wife of the third Hokage warning that she should not comment on it with anyone. After that, we see Sasuke's parents are gone on night of the attack of Kyuubi. Itachi is taking care of Sasuke by yourself and wondering where were their parents...

This last image is just during the beginning of the Kyuubi attack. And we see no one Uchiha at the front.

Naruto for Hokage!
My blog
My Twitter: @themanara

#2 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 22 May 2011 - 12:54 PM

never noticed,

but tbh I didn't exactly read those chapters very thoroughly I didn't even notice that was the third's wife.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#3 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 22 May 2011 - 01:33 PM

It's common courtesy to place pictures in spoiler tags.... Takes up less space.

#4 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 04:53 PM

WOW. I'm won over. Great observation.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#5 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 22 May 2011 - 08:51 PM

Yep, I theorized that when the chapters came out, and that Mikoto was the one that betrayed Kushina to Madara too.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#6 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:05 PM

Truee. U got me won over. I was sorta thinkin something like tht, but like i thought tht it was proposterous, so i just let it go.

---

#7 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:56 PM

Yeah I could see the connections here.

If it's confirmed to be true then it just goes to show that the Uchihas were not to be trusted in the first place.

#8 Arrakesh

Arrakesh

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:28 PM

I also found it weird when the chapter came out, but I honestly didn't make the connection. Well done.

PS. A good Uchiha is a dead Uchiha???

So far it seems that only Obito and Itachi were trully Konoha's shinobi. All the other Uchihas were all there looking after only their own interest and clan. It seems the reason Itachi let Sasuke leave (apart of being his brother) was that he was too young to be part of any conspiracy and had not yet been "tainted" by the Uchiha's curse.

#9 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 25 June 2011 - 07:43 PM

The Uchiha's have a lot of bad history no wonder the leaf told Itachi to kill everyone.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#10 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Jun 25 2011, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Uchiha's have a lot of bad history no wonder the leaf told Itachi to kill everyone.

No, they were human sacrifices...for Father xDDD

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#11 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:28 PM

Haha Nice made my day right there Stangelove.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#12 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:54 PM

I actually would dispute that she betrayed her directly. Or for that matter that the Uchiha would have directly betrayed Konoha before the Kyuubi.

The way I see it Madara set a series of events in motion that culminated with the Uchiha leading to a coup attempt. Mikoto may have been the source of information on Kushina unwittingly in discussion with Fugaku. Fugaku was the head of the Konoha police force and would have had a vested interest in kushinas safety for a number of reasons.

Madaras manipulations lead to no Uchiha being harmed by Kyubis attack, and this combined with the rumors madara could have spread would have lead to suspicion of the Uchiha clan and made the Uchiha feel persecuted. leading to further manipulation of the clan itself pushing them towards a coup in order to preserve themselves--Ironically enough-- from a perceived purge by the elders.

The Uchiha are as much victims of Madara as anyone in this, some of it brought about by Madaras hatred of his kin for not supporting him, and some brought about by their own arrogance almost certianly.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#13 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:18 PM

Good statement!

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Jul 2 2011, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, they were human sacrifices...for Father xDDD

LOL! biggrin.gif

#14 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:21 PM

We got this part wrong here...she didn't say when she was due...all she did was told her the baby's name and asked her if it hurts a lot. The location was even top secret.
Unless father told Madara...xDD why do i keep bringing up father you asked? Is there a cooler villain?

Im just saying this because of the random similarity between FMA and Naruto and that is the eye of god. Which ironically in FMA resembles a rinnegan.

Edited by Strangelove, 03 July 2011 - 01:40 PM.

#15 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 02:55 PM

Not really mellow.gif the eye looks like the Rinnegan drawn in part one.... sorta. Anyway Strange Love has a good point Kushina never mentioned WHEN she was going to give birth No woman ever really knows when the baby is going to come it's always a surprise right? tongue.gif you just know the the number of months of the pregnancy period. So maybe Madara Just already knew of Naruto's birthday. Remember He's supposed to be portrayed as a super villain that HAS TO KNOW EVERYTHING rolleyes.gif dry.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#16 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Jul 3 2011, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not really mellow.gif the eye looks like the Rinnegan drawn in part one.... sorta. Anyway Strange Love has a good point Kushina never mentioned WHEN she was going to give birth No woman ever really knows when the baby is going to come it's always a surprise right? tongue.gif you just know the the number of months of the pregnancy period. So maybe Madara Just already knew of Naruto's birthday. Remember He's supposed to be portrayed as a super villain that HAS TO KNOW EVERYTHING rolleyes.gif dry.gif

You know, your last sentence actually supports the theory of someone informing Madara of the birth day. Logically, Madara needs to get the info from someone because he can't magically know it.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#17 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:12 PM

Sure he can hence the super villain even if he was informed no one could tell him the specific day

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#18 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 08:21 PM

Maybe he leaked the information...or maybe it was someone like Danzo who wanted revenge...or Orochimaru even, who might have told Pain who then told Madara...that is if we knew the exact date of the event and line it up to the formation of Akatsuki.

#19 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:56 PM

Yep, think you're right Manara.
I think this is the piece of story Madara didn't tell Sasuke.
"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#20 Manara

Manara

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (lupina @ Jul 4 2011, 09:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep, think you're right Manara.
I think this is the piece of story Madara didn't tell Sasuke.

I Have a complete theory about this on my blog ... too lazy to translate...

Naruto for Hokage!
My blog
My Twitter: @themanara

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users