30 replies to this topic

#1 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:00 AM

Hey guys, it has been a VERY long while since I've been here. It's been even longer since I made a video about NaruSaku, though that has more to do with Sakura not being in the manga (Thankfully, Kishimoto has apparently remembered she exists, and has been confirmed to be in the next chapter. I know I'm breaking the Spoiler rule here, but considering she hasn't been in the manga for a while, it's a no harm, no foul offense) . That being said, I am excited to share this video I did with you all! Even though it's been a long time, and many people have fallen off the map when it comes to NaruSaku (especially on the subject of quality), I would actually argue that Kishimoto fully intends to wow us, and prove our confidence in the character of Sakura becoming a strong and mature young woman was well placed. I completely winged this video, so there can and will be moments where I'm looking off to gain my thoughts, short pauses, and other things of that nature. I apologize in advance. Without further ado, here is the NaruSaku portion of my FAQ series of videos on YouTube.

#2 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:23 AM

"This FINE...BEAUTIFUL...young women."

I love the way you said that.

Nice, break down of the data and what we know so far. I think you're right about Sakura really just letting go and admitting everything when she thinks Naruto is gone. She seems to reveal more and more in the moments when she thinks Naruto is losing whether himself or his life.

I agree that the best part is the development. The moments where you see Sakura change. You see naruto change. She changes from the fan girl to real life realizing that the guy she thought was awesome was just her being stupid. That process of showing her losing interest in Sasuke and moving more towards Naruto is all in the development and that's what makes this love story complete. You don't just have a couple where one day they hate each other and the next day they love each other. The best loves stories have those moments of up and downs.

I also want to bring up something I saw in a discussion
Guy A: "Sakura's love for Naruto is platonic. She see's him as a brother."
Guy B: "But what about the times she blushed in front of him?"
Guy A: "Oh she was just being flirty and playful. No big deal."
Me: "Time out. No "sister" in any culture is flirtatious with her "brother." Sorry, that doesn't happen. If she saw him as a brother, she wouldn't be flirtatious with him from time to time or blush around him."
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:13 AM

You're right. That thought actually crossed my mind before: why introduce that ability of Chiyo's just for that one moment? It's ripe and fresh for abuse.

I am wondering, though...what's with the audio?

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#4 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:14 AM

The one thing I don't agree with is your camera. You gotto get a new one or somethin' bro.

#5 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:32 AM

I enjoyed this video when I was active in battle against our enemies a few weeks ago. Nice gravedig Dalton. biggrin.gif
NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#6 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:44 AM

Woah you're actually a member here? I'm slow.... mellow.gif I enjoy watching your vids. Keep it up! biggrin.gif

Edited by Darth Krypt, 05 June 2012 - 04:45 AM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#7 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:21 PM

i didn't know you were on here too twilightlink. your videos rock.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#8 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:56 PM

HII!! wave.gif

kitten, I didn't know, is furyguts here too ? argh1.png or maybe fancynancypigs and soraandven. <3

ナルサク

#9 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Jun 5 2012, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HII!! wave.gif

kitten, I didn't know, is furyguts here too ? argh1.png or maybe fancynancypigs and soraandven. <3

I wouldn't doubt fancynancypigs.

#10 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:19 AM

I don't know about FuryGuts or Soraandven, but I do know someone who is a member here but doesn't log on very often. I wish she did, because I enjoy her input.

Then there's Gravenimage, who I first met on YT under the name Judielg, and was one of the first NS friends I made online.

Ah, I feel nostalgic thinking about the epic clashes I had on YT, particularly with one hard-headed individual who shall remain anonymous but I'm otherwise sure there are people here who know who 'He' is. Still I left YT behind, it's always a powder keg ready to blow as soon as someone triggers a spark. I do miss Twi's vids, though.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#11 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:21 AM

I don't know about FuryGuts or Soraandven, but I do know someone who is a member here but doesn't log on very often. I wish she did, because I enjoy her input.

Then there's Gravenimage, who I first met on YT under the name Judielg, and was one of the first NS friends I made online.

Ah, I feel nostalgic thinking about the epic clashes I had on YT, particularly with one hard-headed individual who shall remain anonymous but I'm otherwise sure there are people here who know who 'He' is. Still I left YT behind, it's always a powder keg ready to blow as soon as someone triggers a spark. I do miss Twi's vids, though.

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#12 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ Jun 5 2012, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh those we're the good old times when we fought hard on the battlefield against armies of NH and SS fans. We stood as bothers on the battlefield never giving up to their biased arguments and we fired back with pure obvious logic, yes I missed those times. I also wished Slextrem log in more often we can all share her knowledge because she's one heck of a ranter along with lordofice which I think his account here is nuclearaven.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#13 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:54 AM

^ Good times, bro. thumbsup.gif

Unfortunately, lordofice72 (AKA NuclearRaven) gave up on the series all together. He must've thought it wasn't worth the aggro, I mean he bore the brunt of most of the verbal spats. Perhaps he was, ultimately, the smart one to walk away from it all.

Still, it's good to know there's still a strong following in a hostile environment like YT.

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#14 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:04 AM

Great video and also very very true. Sakura's conflicted feelings may be a bit of a bump in the road for us, but I believe that in the end, Sakura will emerge as a better and stronger character. The same can be said of NS. A little drama/tension is good. It's what I've always liked about NS. It feels very realistic compared to other pairings (both in Naruto and other series). You get the feelings that this is actually how a real relationship between two people could have happened over time.

However, the opposing fandoms don't really see it this way. I recently had a discussion with an NH fan on youtube, who strongly believed that it wasn't Sakura's feelings that were ambiguous, it was Naruto's. She based this on the fact that Sakura's feelings for Sasuke were clearly stated in chapter 540, while on the other hand there hadn't been any recent confirmation of Naruto's feelings for Sakura. Just goes to show that people can interpret the same things in vastly different ways. happy.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 06 June 2012 - 01:05 AM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#15 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 5 2012, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh those we're the good old times when we fought hard on the battlefield against armies of NH and SS fans. We stood as bothers on the battlefield never giving up to their biased arguments and we fired back with pure obvious logic, yes I missed those times. I also wished Slextrem log in more often we can all share her knowledge because she's one heck of a ranter along with lordofice which I think his account here is nuclearaven.

I wouldn't mind serving on the frontlines with a lot of the folks I met here from H&E.
NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#16 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Jun 5 2012, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HII!! wave.gif

fancynancypigs is KeikoxYusuke on here. i'm her friend ultranx2010 on youtube and ultranx on gaia btw. i'm the same one that posted the video about hinata being made fun of by kishimoto on a page in the US version of databook 3( which i have a copy of and basically just recorded the page with my phone w00t.gif ). that sure was fun to post. i'm surprised it has no dislikes yet with how crazy the fanbase can be sometimes. or youtube for that matter with all the trolls sometimes. nowadays just about every video i see has dislikes. as for why it's my only video i don't know how to record and post videos that much. if i did i would definitely do game playthroughs and all kinds of other videos especially sonic game playthroughs. and a friend suggested naruto chapter reviews so i might do that too if i could figure out the stuff to do the videos.

Edited by ultranx, 06 June 2012 - 02:55 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#17 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 5 2012, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have him on Xbox live tongue.gif

#18 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:23 PM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Jun 6 2012, 02:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great video and also very very true. Sakura's conflicted feelings may be a bit of a bump in the road for us, but I believe that in the end, Sakura will emerge as a better and stronger character. The same can be said of NS. A little drama/tension is good. It's what I've always liked about NS. It feels very realistic compared to other pairings (both in Naruto and other series). You get the feelings that this is actually how a real relationship between two people could have happened over time.

However, the opposing fandoms don't really see it this way. I recently had a discussion with an NH fan on youtube, who strongly believed that it wasn't Sakura's feelings that were ambiguous, it was Naruto's. She based this on the fact that Sakura's feelings for Sasuke were clearly stated in chapter 540, while on the other hand there hadn't been any recent confirmation of Naruto's feelings for Sakura. Just goes to show that people can interpret the same things in vastly different ways. happy.gif

What the hell? that NH fan is so wrong and ignorant did you argue back and put him straight? mellow.gif

Edited by Living Lavish, 07 June 2012 - 03:24 PM.

#19 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Jun 7 2012, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What the hell? that NH fan is so wrong and ignorant did you argue back and put him straight? mellow.gif

Well I did argue back, but I didn't exactly "put her in her place", mostly because no matter what I said she stuck to her convictions, as I did mine. In the end, we just kind of agreed to disagree. sleep.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#20 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Jun 7 2012, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I did argue back, but I didn't exactly "put her in her place", mostly because no matter what I said she stuck to her convictions, as I did mine. In the end, we just kind of agreed to disagree. sleep.gif

she's a clown. someone as biased as that needs to be sit down and be quiet. Naruto has been in love with Sakura since the start of the manga and nothing suggest he doesn't love her anymore. if he didn't he would have shown it.

Theres absolutly no proof to her arguements while we have plenty LOL so i think we got the points here.

her comments on Sakura are ignorant and laughable. NS is the only pairing that isn't one sided. theres actual evidence from the other side that she has feelings beyond friendship no other pairing has this!

I mean do these no life having nerds not uderstand and accept this? is it denial or are they pissed because they know its true?

are they really scared because Sakura has confused feelings for Naruto? and they don't know what to make of it?

lol

Edited by Living Lavish, 07 June 2012 - 04:15 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users