#1 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:25 PM

Chapter 568

Edited by Dreamer, 26 December 2011 - 12:26 PM.

#2 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:28 PM

Thank god it is finally here! It looks like Naruto almost has the kyuubi... I mean Kurama heheelq7.png as an ally, and friend. happy.gif

Oh, and who was the guy in the picture with the 3 former jinchuuriki of Kurama?

Edited by Sakura Lover, 26 December 2011 - 12:49 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#3 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Dec 26 2011, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank god it is finally here! It looks like Naruto almost has the kyuubi... I mean Kurama heheelq7.png as an ally, and friend. happy.gif

Oh, and who was the guy in the picture with the 3 former jinchuuriki of Kurama?

Hashirama the first hokage wasn't a jinchuuriki that i know of but the other guy is Madara

Edited by Dreamer, 26 December 2011 - 01:12 PM.

#4 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 01:24 PM

Kurama eh? TYhat's a pretty cool name. Oh lol the Yonbi's name is Son Goku?! Not gonna lie, that totally had me rolling on the floor laughing! laugh.gif I wonder if Naruto is now going to befriend all the tailed beasts and then absorb them in order to deafeat Madara or even better, set them all free and THEN have them help him defeat Madara. Whatever happens, this is one hell of a way to end the year Kishi. cool.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 26 December 2011 - 01:25 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#5 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 01:25 PM

QUOTE (Dreamer @ Dec 26 2011, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hashirama the first hokage wasn't a jinchuuriki that i know of but the other guy is Madara

I know who Madara is, and I know who the first hokage is, but since Kurama was talking about people who once owned him, I thought that he was referring to all jinchuuriki, so when I saw the guy in the picture that looked like the first hokage, I only thought "hey is that the first hokage? And why would he have the Nine-tails in him? Nah, he was never a jinchuuriki, I guess I'll just ask this in that thread." Anyway, thanks for clearing that up. tongue.gif

Edited by Sakura Lover, 26 December 2011 - 01:25 PM.

2XtVwF6.png

#6 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 01:41 PM

Just so you know, Son Goku is an alternate name for the Monkey King in chinese mythology, Sun Wukong. He's that monkey who uses a staff as a weapon so it didn't originate from DB. Just saying in case people think that way.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#7 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2011 - 01:54 PM

I can't believe the chapter finally came out, I already lost hope. Well, this was very interesting. We found out the fox actually has a name, we saw another flashback of Naruto's childhood and we know that Naruto is jealous because he doesn't have a bromance with Kurama. Maybe I was expecting a bigger cliffhanger since there will be a break now, but I still liked it.

#8 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Dec 26 2011, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't believe the chapter finally came out, I already lost hope. Well, this was very interesting. We found out the fox actually has a name, we saw another flashback of Naruto's childhood and we know that Naruto is jealous because he doesn't have a bromance with Kurama. Maybe I was expecting a bigger cliffhanger since there will be a break now, but I still liked it.

Not The Last Chapter Yet --Click here to view--
That's because this isn't the last chapter of the year. We'll get another chapter this wednesday. Then two week break.
And about Son Goku, I thought sarutobi's summoning monkey was supposed to reference the chinese Monkey King since he actually turned into a staff.

#9 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 02:51 PM

ROFL
son goku = reference to dragon ball
kurama = reference to Yu Yu Hakusho

who's next?
Luffy?
Ichigo?

#10 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 03:03 PM

so Naruto could go into the cell chamber because he's a jinchuuriki.... Then what does that mean about Sasuke? Was he able to go inside Naruto just because of his eyes, or is he some type of jinchuuriki as well and he just doesn't know it? oh yeah - merry christmas, too!

#11 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 03:19 PM

I'm pretty sure Kishimoto gave them those names because Goku is an ape and Kurama is a fox smile.gif not to mention I hear those were his favorite manga growing up

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 December 2011 - 03:39 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#12 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2011 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Dec 26 2011, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's because this isn't the last chapter of the year. We'll get another chapter this wednesday. Then two week break.
And about Son Goku, I thought sarutobi's summoning monkey was supposed to reference the chinese Monkey King since he actually turned into a staff.

a_dance.gif

#13 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 26 December 2011 - 03:48 PM

Lets see i'm not gunna lie i'm glad we found out the Kyuubi's real name cause I want to use it in my up coming fan fiction. But yeah Son Goku is a cool bijuu cause he see's Naruto isn't a bad guy at all, all in all that was a good chapter.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#14 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 03:54 PM

Interesting chapters, originally thought Naruto awakened the same ability as his mother and managed to hold the Four Tails...sorry Son Goku down.

I do wonder if it's not a bit too late to start giving the nine Bijuu names, heck Bee who is friends with the Eight tails never calls him by his name, it makes sense why the whole name thing was introduced now, but the fact it's not come up yet, when Been's been around for a few years doesn't quite add-up....specially if suddenly we find Bee calling the Eight Tails by it's name. (Wonder what it will be...Kraken?)

I liked the flashback, shows that Naruto's behaviour when he was a kid was one of striving for attention, even his bad grades, in school I found that teachers on the whole only pay attention to the top students, the bottom students and the naughty students, the ones who do ok but not great on the whole get completely ignored.

I'm happy I was wrong about last chapter ending, thought for sure Kyuubi would help Naruto out because of his pride not willing to accept the lower tail bijuu getting the better of him. This is better, it shows more about Karuma's mental state, being told so many different things, Naruto seems to be the only one who is starting to understand what Karuma actually thinks, and treat him like a equal.

Edit: Kakashi's back to his old tricks again!!! The dude is lacking Chakra so he uses a high chakra draining ability, like when he was fighting Pain and used a chakra draining lightning shadow clone, instead of a regular one story of his life, won the battle but ended up in Hospital from Chhakra drain Again.

Edited by harry4e, 26 December 2011 - 03:58 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#15 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Dec 26 2011, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How do you know there is a manga this week?

2XtVwF6.png

#16 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Dec 26 2011, 05:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just so you know, Son Goku is an alternate name for the Monkey King in chinese mythology, Sun Wukong. He's that monkey who uses a staff as a weapon so it didn't originate from DB. Just saying in case people think that way.

Ahhh, ok, if you put it in the context like that, then, in all in all, it does make sense.

Well, good chapter, as always should be an another good next chapter. So that's how DB came up with Goku and the apes and stuff like that, which all relates to the four-tails? Phew, I was almost worried there about copyright stuff.

Edited by Anguyen92, 26 December 2011 - 04:08 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#17 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (Thomas Narusaku @ Dec 26 2011, 08:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ROFL
son goku = reference to dragon ball
kurama = reference to Yu Yu Hakusho

who's next?
Luffy?
Ichigo?

Sorry, but Sun Goku is the Japanese name of Sun Wukong, the legendary sage equal of heaven in the Journey to the West.

Akira Toriyama was influenced by that tale, considering Sun Goku can turn into a giant monkey, had a flying cloud, and had a staff that can grow. All of that came from Sun Wukong.

The Kurama name, however, I'm not sure of.

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 26 December 2011 - 04:59 PM.

#18 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 05:03 PM

It was an okay chapter I was expecting a nice cliffhanger before the end of the year.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#19 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 05:15 PM

That chapter was awesome! And we got to see Kushina! She's so pretty. biggrin.gif Anyway I really liked that chapter, so i'm guessing Naruto has to get eaten by all the beasts to unchain them... tongue.gif I just hope nothing goes wrong haha. It was also kinda funny when Son had a completely long name at the beginning of the chapter and Naruto asked him to repeat it.. xD
OH AND THE NINE TAILS REAL NAME biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#20 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Dec 26 2011, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How do you know there is a manga this week?

Simply because this was the same scenario last year. Where the previous chapter was delayed and we all thought it was the final chapter of the year, and out of no where we got another chapter the following Wednesday. (But that was when we all thought it was a week delay and we ended up having 2 week break)

Don't really need a spoiler but oh well. --Click here to view--
But.....who knows what Jumps got in mind, maybe we won't get another chapter. But from how Kishimoto decided not to leave such a big cliffhanger, I'm going to hypothesize that we'll be getting another chapter this week where Naruto goes full Kyuubi and that'll be the cliffhanger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users