#1 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 04:40 AM

The "goddess --Click here to view--
A crazed Hinata fan posted this on DA...

Okey sooo...yeah as you can see...Hinata has HUMONGOUS boobs.

& I don't mind that at all. sleep.gif But, the idiot who uploaded the picture is also ranting of how beautiful & how of a goddess she is. dry.gif

Yeah, I'm not a Hinata hater..in fact I think she's pretty happy.gif
But, her obsessed fans are the ones that irritate me to no end. I even posted of how ridiculous they sound just by praising her & treating her like a goddess (PEOPLE! SHE'S A F*CKEN CARTOON! SHEESH! GET A CHILL PILL!) But, I was nice by saying I don't hate Hinata & I think she's pretty.

Edited by Puni~Chan(:, 18 July 2010 - 05:55 AM.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#2 StrawberryAcappella

StrawberryAcappella

If you can’t convince them, confuse them

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:A lot of fandom shiznit. I literally just read fanfiction and search the internet for fandom related things all day, even at school on my phone. My current love is Sherlock, but my long time love is Naruto. When im not doing what im supposed to im also practicing something musical~ because the classical variety of music making is tiresome...

Posted 17 July 2010 - 05:09 AM

i agree, all the hype is ridiculous, but if you like something enough they find the little things to make it seem better. . .like hinata's boobs.
Ps. i like your sig

Edited by StrawberryAcappella, 17 July 2010 - 05:09 AM.

My Awesome Birthday Banner My friend Made me!!!!

#3 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:31 AM

Mama mia! facepalm.png I can't believe those fans are that desperate doing those things, if I've got one thing to say about it, it's this:

Edited by Toasty Warrior, 17 July 2010 - 07:33 AM.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#4 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 17 July 2010 - 03:03 PM

This desrves a song...

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#5 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Jul 17 2010, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This desrves a song...

Lmfao! Thats fits!

Sooo...now this morning I checked my DA messages.
& "OBVIOUSLY" I got a feedback. (Yeah...I saw that comming. dry.gif )
& that person wrote down.
"You're just jealous xD"

Oh yeah...TOTALLY/! I'm jealous of a cartoon character! rolleyes.gif <---sarcasmsarcasmsarcasm (this is what I responded to the person.)

The only cartoon character I'm jealous of...IS SAKURA! rawr.gif
Because I thinks she's a hot mother of f-(not using language heheelq7.png ) & her hawt "FUTURE" boyfriend is hawt!

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#6 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 17 July 2010 - 03:16 PM

Well yea I knew the animators would do their part. And like you said, many of us don't have any ill will towards Hinata. I personally don't care about her but I don't see any reason to hate her. Its her fandom, the vocal ones, who annoy me. They can like her as much as they want too but when it turns into idol worship, then something is wrong. Especially when they use their worship as why they want NaruHina to happen.

But for the most part, just let them be amongst each other and get uber hype over the scene
\

#7 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 03:23 PM

I'm no genius but 80% of the NH male fandom wants the pairing to happen because of Hinata's mountains. Most of the fan boys only see her as a walking pair of breasts, even if I'm a man I feel that this is offending to Hinata's image and character. This is also the reason why they are so many hentai doujins about her too, althought I like her boobs but to me Hinata is more than a pair of breasts. She's a good character with a lot of potential can't blame Kishi for not developing more about her because she's just a secondary character and she's not important to the story of the manga.

Edited by Gravenimage, 17 July 2010 - 03:25 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Jul 17 2010, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This desrves a song...

This song is so epic and true.

Here's what I think of there praising of Hinata's boobs..........

#9 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Jul 17 2010, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well yea I knew the animators would do their part. And like you said, many of us don't have any ill will towards Hinata. I personally don't care about her but I don't see any reason to hate her. Its her fandom, the vocal ones, who annoy me. They can like her as much as they want too but when it turns into idol worship, then something is wrong. Especially when they use their worship as why they want NaruHina to happen.

But for the most part, just let them be amongst each other and get uber hype over the scene

I frankly place the blame for this straight at Studio Pierrot's feet. They were already obsessed with Hinata when she was a 12 year character (to the point of drawing her naked in the infamous "Sailor Hinata" scene in that filler episode. And I personally found it creepy that grown men were sexualizing a fictional 12 year old girl to the point they drew her naked... it's just kind of annoying now that Hinata is 16, and tiresome that it's become a constant thing.)

The guys at Studio Pierrot have a big breast obsession, the latest omake just proves the point. Sakura and Ino violently jealous of Tsunade's G cup breasts? Uh no. Kishimoto had to feel some irritation about that as well, he doesn't even write the more physical appearance centered Ino that way, much less Sakura- who at 16 wears tops that minimize the size of her breasts .

This is an old male animators stereotype about females- one that even most shonen mangaka have moved away from doing, as more females read their manga and complained about those scenes, (it's worse than the plain old breast fan service scenes, like all the hot springs scenes you see in most shonen manga), because most women aren't anything like that, and most women find B to C cup the ideal cup size (average cup size Japan and US, respectively) and find D or larger too big. having D cup breasts myself I can attest to that. D is too big, they get in the way of normal daily things- reaching for things on low store shelf, etc...- and to an annoying point when you do gentle yoga stretching exercises, they cause your upper back to ache when you wear support undergarments like a bra/ (something Omoi stupidly laugh.gif comments out loud when Samui says something about her back aching - she's about a DD like Kishimoto made 16 year old Hinata...)

(Studio Pierrot draws 16 year old Ino with about D cup breasts to start with, where Kishimoto has her about C cup, heck, part of the time they give Sakura C rather than B cup... Yet they usually don't draw Sakura's butt anywhere near as large and prominent as Kishimoto does. Look at the Sakura in bikini scenes in the two Shippuden ending songs... About the only time I noticed the animators drew Sakura with the large prominent butt Kishimoto gives her was in the second Shippuden movie- especially in that one scene I'm sure most people here remember... laugh.gif But at least they did accurately draw her hips as wide and butt bigger than Hinata's in that scene where both girls are in the boat together...)

If Studio Pierrot wasn't so obsessed with big breasts they'd have plenty of Sakura fanservice they could do focusing on her butt. Kishimoto hasn't been above Sakura fanservice- with panels where the eyes are draw to her booty. wink.gif

Edited by ciardha, 17 July 2010 - 06:26 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#10 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:33 PM

Hinata is boobilicious and Sakura is bootylicious sorry I have to say it. tongue.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jul 17 2010, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I frankly place the blame for this straight at Studio Pierrot's feet. They were already obsessed with Hinata when she was a 12 year character (to the point of drawing her naked in the infamous "Sailor Hinata" scene in that filler episode. And I personally found it creepy that grown men were sexualizing a fictional 12 year old girl to the point they drew her naked... it's just kind of annoying now that Hinata is 16, and tiresome that it's become a constant thing.)

The guys at Studio Pierrot have a big breast obsession, the latest omake just proves the point. Sakura and Ino violently jealous of Tsunade's G cup breasts? Uh no. Kishimoto had to feel some irritation about that as well, he doesn't even write the more physical appearance centered Ino that way, much less Sakura- who at 16 wears tops that minimize the size of her breasts .

This is an old male animators stereotype about females- one that even most shonen mangaka have moved away from doing, as more females read their manga and complained about those scenes, (it's worse than the plain old breast fan service scenes, like all the hot springs scenes you see in most shonen manga), because most women aren't anything like that, and most women find B to C cup the ideal cup size (average cup size Japan and US, respectively) and find D or larger too big. having D cup breasts myself I can attest to that. D is too big, they get in the way of normal daily things- reaching for things on low store shelf, etc...- and to an annoying point when you do gentle yoga stretching exercises, they cause your upper back to ache when you wear support undergarments like a bra/ (something Omoi stupidly laugh.gif comments out loud when Samui says something about her back aching - she's about a DD like Kishimoto made 16 year old Hinata...)

(Studio Pierrot draws 16 year old Ino with about D cup breasts to start with, where Kishimoto has her about C cup, heck, part of the time they give Sakura C rather than B cup... Yet they usually don't draw Sakura's butt anywhere near as large and prominent as Kishimoto does. Look at the Sakura in bikini scenes in the two Shippuden ending songs... About the only time I noticed the animators drew Sakura with the large prominent butt Kishimoto gives her was in the second Shippuden movie- especially in that one scene I'm sure most people here remember... laugh.gif But at least they did accurately draw her hips as wide and butt bigger than Hinata's in that scene where both girls are in the boat together...)

If Studio Pierrot wasn't so obsessed with big breasts they'd have plenty of Sakura fanservice they could do focusing on her butt. Kishimoto hasn't been above Sakura fanservice- with panels where the eyes are draw to her booty. wink.gif

Wow...now that you say it...
That is creepy arg.gif
& yeah we should totally get more screen-shots of Sakura's delicious booty pictureem0.gif

Mik3@ You just got the exact words out of my mind...

Gravenimage@ LOL SO TRUE! To tell you the truth...I find big butts more sexy than big BREASTS. I'm getting really sick of anime girls with breasts... dry.gif
Except for Tsunade's...I don't mind hers. heheelq7.png hahaha.

StrawberryAcappella@ Thank you (:

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#12 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jul 17 2010, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

On your first point, the age of consent in Japan is 13 (though girls need to be at least 16 to marry, and with the parent's permission), so around that point in time Hinata was about to become, if not already, legal. That being said otherwise I agree with you: it is freakn' creepy, especially when there seems to be more Naruto Part 1 hentai than Shippuden hentai (I don't go looking for them that often, but the few times I did I noticed the trend).

I also noticed how in the anime everyone's breasts seemed to get bigger. In the picture shown in the first post, I don't ever recall Hinata being that busty in the manga. I especially noticed this when Naruto and Sakura took their second bell test, right before Sakura punched the ground she seemed to have a significant increase for a brief period of time. The butt being animated issue for me is kind of iffy, as I think they try to emphasize that sexually it is Sakura's strong point, but it's hard to do. Doing my own comic (which I'm an amateur at but it's fun), I can say from experience that drawing butts are harder than breasts; with the latter, it's just a circle of various shapes. The former...for some reason it's more complicated, especially if you're trying to make the bottom really noticeable. I can only imagine how much harder that is when they're trying to animate it.

On another note, now you've got me curious about the 2nd Shippuden movie, especially when I thought if there were any fanservice it would be yaoi-based.

#13 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jul 17 2010, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
especially in that one scene I'm sure most people here remember... laugh.gif

What scene? I never saw the movie, so I'd like to know what it is.

#14 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Jul 17 2010, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What scene? I never saw the movie, so I'd like to know what it is.

Shippuden movie 2 there's a part a monster knocks Sakura unconcious she lands on the ground and the camera gives an awesome butt shot to her booty. wink.gif

in the anime during the fight against Sasori when Chiyo was done using her jutsu on Sakura while she was getting up the animators did another butt shot on her booty. thumbsup.gif

I approve those butt shots. pictureem0.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 17 July 2010 - 07:58 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#15 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:40 PM

I know this may raise some controversy, but...

Video Description: "Hinata Vs Sakura: "Naruto is mine B!tch""

#16 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:43 PM

Damn I love Ultimate ninja 5 it never arrive to the US I guess the only way to have it is ordering it online or buying it from Ebay.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#17 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 17 2010, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hinata is boobilicious and Sakura is bootylicious sorry I have to say it. tongue.gif

Can't agree with you more but don't forget Mei, Anko, Konan, and Samui. fu.png

QUOTE (Puni~Chan(: @ Jul 17 2010, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To tell you the truth...I find big butts more sexy than big BREASTS. I'm getting really sick of anime girls with breasts... dry.gif
Except for Tsunade's...I don't mind hers. heheelq7.png hahaha.

Is it wrong for me to like them both? pictureem0.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 17 July 2010 - 11:43 PM.

#18 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jul 17 2010, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can't agree with you more but don't forget Mei, Anko, and Samui. fu.png

Is it wrong for me to like them both? pictureem0.gif

Yeah we both like the front and the back. pictureem0.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#19 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 17 2010, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shippuden movie 2 there's a part a monster knocks Sakura unconcious she lands on the ground and the camera gives an awesome butt shot to her booty. wink.gif

in the anime during the fight against Sasori when Chiyo was done using her jutsu on Sakura while she was getting up the animators did another butt shot on her booty. thumbsup.gif

I approve those butt shots. pictureem0.gif

I can't help but think about "what what in the butt" and "big booty kittenes" while talking about Sakura's butt. laugh.gif pictureem0.gif nosebleed8rx.gif

Sorry, I just had to say it. sweatdrop.gif

I'm not trying to show disrespect. sad.gif

Edited by K9ofChaos, 17 July 2010 - 09:49 PM.

#20 narusakuof21

narusakuof21

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:48 PM

hinata need a beast-reduction so it gives sakura a better chance to get naurto..............said and done

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users