#1 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Fanfics, Anime, Reading,Video games

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:48 PM

Hey guys. Just wanted to throw a question/Topic in the ring. Has anyone ever considered a jutsu that Naruto could teach Sakura, if any. I would like to hear some ideas. It doesn't matter how crazy it sounds, I may even through a few.

#2 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:17 PM

I suppose it's not out of the question, however I doubt it would be anything that powerful. If anything it would probably be the Shadow clone jutsu. Both Sakura and Naruto have their own unique abilities.

#3 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:36 PM

I don't think that Naruto (regretebaly) will teach Sakura any jutsus most of Naruto's Jutsu require a tremendous amount of chakra, which Sakura just doesn't have.
Or at least none that she can use very often, like kakashi he knows rasengan and kage bunshin but he uses none of them very often in combat. So far only one against Hidan.

I don't think would bother to let Naruto teach Sakura jutsu's just for fun. And Naruto and Sakura their fighting styles are too different.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#4 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 11:57 PM

Until it's confirmed that Sakura can summon slugs (I thought I remembered Sakura summoning one during the Invasion of Pain arc, but that was Tsunade; ah, well), he could still let her sign the Toad Summoning contract and teach her that. He might also be capable of teacher her the kage bunshin and the basic, Pre-Fuuton-added Rasengan. All are techniques within the realm of "do-able" by Sakura.

Not sure any of them are really appropriate for her in canon, however, unless there is a time skip to "next gen Naruto" to explain when she'd be learning them during (if Kishi allows Naruto and Sakura to get together during that time, they might possibly be brought in to teach their children in a 'combined' form of their two styles over time).

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#5 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 19 2011, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think that Naruto (regretebaly) will teach Sakura any jutsus most of Naruto's Jutsu require a tremendous amount of chakra, which Sakura just doesn't have.
Or at least none that she can use very often, like kakashi he knows rasengan and kage bunshin but he uses none of them very often in combat. So far only one against Hidan.

I don't think would bother to let Naruto teach Sakura jutsu's just for fun. And Naruto and Sakura their fighting styles are too different.

That pretty much sums it up. th_coffee.gif

It would work the same way if Sakura were to try to teach Naruto medical jutsus. Naruto wouldn't have the chakra control to handle it.

#6 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:01 AM

sakura i think will be able to learn rasengan... but i think once she finishes the whole medical feild then its better.. i say this because.. well get this:

she learns rasengan. like the fuuton, she tweaks hers up with medical justus and it is just as good as narutos..

or something like that

but i want her to learn tsunades justus already and surpass her..

---

#7 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 19 2011, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but i want her to learn tsunades justus already and surpass her..

Sakura has already learned a lot from Tsunade. The main difference between the two is experience.

#8 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:14 AM

oh truee... but she still hasnt learned advanced healing techniques and all...

---

#9 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 20 February 2011 - 01:45 AM

I don't know if Sakura can learn any advanced justus since she doesn't have the chakra capacity like Naruto, but I could see her learning the rasengan since she has perfect chakra control and besides the rasengan is an Uzumaki justu and it's only a manner of time before Sakura becomes one herself. tongue.gif

Edited by Toasty Warrior, 20 February 2011 - 10:03 PM.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#10 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 01:48 AM

lls XD haha... truee.. toasty, you have a good eye tehehee.. hahahaa. tongue.gif

---

#11 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Feb 19 2011, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know if Sakura can learn any advances justus since she doesn't have the chakra capacity like Naruto, but I could see her learning the rasengan since she has perfect chakra control and besides the rasengan is an Uzumaki justu and it's only a manner of time before Sakura becomes one herself. tongue.gif

I can't believe I didn't think of that! argh1.png

#12 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:38 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Feb 19 2011, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know if Sakura can learn any advances justus since she doesn't have the chakra capacity like Naruto, but I could see her learning the rasengan since she has perfect chakra control and besides the rasengan is an Uzumaki justu and it's only a manner of time before Sakura becomes one herself. tongue.gif

Good eyes, mate. See this what I wanted to get out this topic. More people who comment, the better. I could see Sakura learning from Naruto the Rasengan and the shadow clone jutsu, granted not as many clones as Naruto but you get the idea. Comment more, people.

#13 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:56 AM

Perhaps a Rasengan combined with that kind of cutting chakra like she used to rip open his shirt when the 4-tailed Kyuubi was surpressed by Yamato.
Would be the easy (and less powerful) Fuuton RasenShuriken.

And I think it is a bold statement to say that Rasengan is a Uzumaki jutsu while it was developed by a Namikaze (I know they were married and so...
but stil give the proper people the credit they deserve. more or less on the same subject does anyone know why Naruto inherited his mom's last name?)

#14 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 20 2011, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Perhaps a Rasengan combined with that kind of cutting chakra like she used to rip open his shirt when the 4-tailed Kyuubi was surpressed by Yamato.

And I think it is a bold statement to say that Rasengan is a Uzumaki jutsu while it was developed by a Namikaze (I know they were married and so...
but stil give the proper people the credit they deserve. more or less on the same subject does anyone know why Naruto inherited his mom's last name?)

The way I've understood it, Naruto had his mothers name, because that was the fourth Hokages wish, I think. Someone else help me out with this one.

Edited by Narusakufan79, 20 February 2011 - 01:59 PM.

#15 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 02:04 PM

@narusakufan79: Yep. You got it a_thumbs.gif ! Also to protect him from dangers. If ppl found out naruto was the son of the 4th Hokage, jeez, there would be some kitten up in herez... Whoa~! okay so can someone please tell me the "Uzumaki" family branch.. Im so confused huh.gif ..

---

#16 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 20 2011, 06:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The common fanon explanation is that Naruto was given the Uzumaki name to prevent his father's enemies from recognizing who he was -- there may be some canon evidence to back this one up, but I can't recall for certain. Another theory, however, is that Minato could have legally taken his wife's family name when they were married (a common practice in Japan). There are others, I'm sure.

Edited by desaix, 20 February 2011 - 02:09 PM.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#17 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (desaix @ Feb 20 2011, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The common fanon explanation is that Naruto was given the Uzumaki name to prevent his father's enemies from recognizing who he was -- there may be some canon evidence to back this one up, but I can't recall for certain. Another theory, however, is that Minato could have legally taken his wife's family name when they were married (a common practice in Japan). There are others, I'm sure.

That is a strong possibility, however we can't forget that the rasengan is an incomplete jutsu. Naruto completed it. Therefore I think he has the rights to the jutsu.

#18 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (cnving101 @ Feb 20 2011, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is a strong possibility, however we can't forget that the rasengan is an incomplete jutsu. Naruto completed it. Therefore I think he has the rights to the jutsu.

That depends how you think of it. Technically Naruto evolved the rasengan to fuuton rasen shuriken so these are two seperate jutsus...

So Rasengan is his fathers jutsu while FRS is his and I'm pretty sure he won't be teaching Sakura FRS tongue.gif

#19 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:05 PM

I could see Sakura learning the basic Rasengan and Shadow Clone Jutsu from Naruto.

I wouldn't call the Rasengan an Uzumaki-exclusive Secret Jutsu or Kekkei Genkai since Konohamaru learned the Rasengan despite being a Sarutobi.

I think I once made a topic similar to this one called "Naruto trains Sakura" or something but I don't think that this topic should be closed. It would be almost impossible to find it in the vast sea of long forgotten forum topics due to inactivity. If the admins wish to do something about this, they would probably just merge the two topics anyways. Either way, this is a great topic to discuss no matter what the circumstances are. happy.gif

Edited by K9ofChaos, 21 February 2011 - 07:13 PM.

#20 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:08 PM

We were not calling Rasengan a kekkai genkai. But it is mostly used by people with huge chakra reserves which makes it more likely it is a Uzumaki (renowned for their strong chakra) jutsu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users