33 replies to this topic

#1 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 03:40 AM

So I was wondering that since it is Naruto B'day, he is so lucky to get such nice gifts from 2 of his most close people.

Sasuke his best friend gave him the gift to fight him and told him that he will KILL Naruto, and also prisoned his nine new friends.

Sakura the girl Naruto loves, confessed out loud in front of Naruto that she STILL Loved/Love Sasuke      and proved that Naruto can only be a second guy if she ever return Naruto's feelings now.

Edited by lord287, 27 September 2014 - 03:41 AM.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#2 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 27 September 2014 - 03:57 AM

Yeah... That sounds pretty messed up. Naruto's life is pretty tragic if you think about it... But I'm sure things will look up for him soon ^^ The SasuNaru deal will be dealt with, along with the NaruSaku deal. This manga is still far from over, and I don't expect Naruto to get a sad ending for himself just yet, in regards to Team 7.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#3 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:31 AM

she said Loved Not I love you Sasuke those two things change the meaning ex; past and present tense

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

#4 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:38 AM

Today is Naruto's birthday?

#5 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 27 September 2014 - 06:26 AM

Naruto loses his dad, Sasuke drags him into battle to kill him, and Sakura confesses her love to Sasuke right in front of him.

... Wow, that's some kitten birthday.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#6 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 06:51 AM

Naruto loses his dad, Sasuke drags him into battle to kill him, and Sakura confesses her love to Sasuke right in front of him.

... Wow, that's some sh*tty birthday.

By  the end of the day once again will be alone.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#7 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 27 September 2014 - 06:58 AM

Worst birthday he ever had. Still there is a smile on his face . Thats what he teaches us. He is the most unique character i ve ever seen

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#8 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 07:53 AM

I feel so bad for Naruto. The poor guy has suffered so much since the day he was born but he always puts a smile on his face and lives his life trying to make others happy.

I find it sad that some people are actually bashing Naruto for what happened in the last chapter.

Does anyone ever think about how Naruto feels?  :confused:

He was happy that everything was back to normal. He thought everyone would finally be be able to live peacefully again.

But then.... The guy who he thinks of as his best friend declares that he will kill Naruto. 

The girl he loves doesn't even think about him, doesn't even consider the fact that Naruto could end up dying in this fight.  Instead she worries about Sasuke.

Have people even considered how hard these incidents must have been on Naruto ?

What could he even have said here? Sakura says unnecessary words and Sasuke harshly lets her know he'll never love her.

But....Nope, its all Naruto's fault! Who cares about Naruto's feelings? Lets just bash him because he did not 'support' Sakura  :down:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#9 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 08:33 AM

He will achieve everything in his birthday.

He will save Sasuke

He will confess to Sakura

Sakura will realize her love for Naruto

He won't be alone in his birthday

Team 7 will unite and laugh again

He will be Hokage.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#10 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:10 AM

it's still not quite october yet. Here's a B-day present for him:

Sakura getting over Sasuke in the next couple chapters

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#11 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:22 AM

she said Loved Not I love you Sasuke those two things change the meaning ex; past and present tense

She said STILL LOVED according to MP and LOVE according to MS. So both statements make it clear until the declaration that sasuke will kill the hokages and bring a 'revolution' she was in love with him.

He will achieve everything in his birthday.

He will save Sasuke

He will confess to Sakura

Sakura will realize her love for Naruto

He won't be alone in his birthday

Team 7 will unite and laugh again

He will be Hokage.

He will save sasuke- most probably correct

He will confess to Sakura- I hope he doesn't, it will not be justified since Sakura just confessed to Sasuke

Sakura will realise her love for Naruto- So she just confessed to someone else and suddenly after Naruto's confession she will fall for him. Their can be no more sh*tty writing if this happens. Moreover Sai has already told her about how Naruto feels and she did a FAKE confession after that.

He won't be alone on his birthday- I hope he isn't. I really hope he gets a little bit of happiness in the end

Team 7 will unite and laugh again- Let's see how this happens on the same day Naruto was told by his team mate that he will kill him.

He will be Hokage- well that will definitely not happen sadly. :sad:  Kakashi is already ahead in the line for that.

P.S. According to me the best way to end this for Naruto is, he saves Sasuke, completing POAL which makes Sakura extremely happy and Naruto also is happy because he was able to make Sakura smile, and then He moves on from Sakura.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#12 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:47 AM

his birthday gift is falling in love with Hinata.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#13 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:43 PM

I feel so bad for Naruto. The poor guy has suffered so much since the day he was born but he always puts a smile on his face and lives his life trying to make others happy.

I find it sad that some people are actually bashing Naruto for what happened in the last chapter.
Does anyone ever think about how Naruto feels?  :confused:

He was happy that everything was back to normal. He thought everyone would finally be be able to live peacefully again.

But then.... The guy who he thinks of as his best friend declares that he will kill Naruto. 
The girl he loves doesn't even think about him, doesn't even consider the fact that Naruto could end up dying in this fight.  Instead she worries about Sasuke.

Have people even considered how hard these incidents must have been on Naruto ?

What could he even have said here? Sakura says unnecessary words and Sasuke harshly lets her know he'll never love her.

But....Nope, its all Naruto's fault! Who cares about Naruto's feelings? Lets just bash him because he did not 'support' Sakura  :down:

Naruto and Sakura are both centered around Sasuke than each other in the recent chapters. I expressed my annoyance at both of them when the chapter came out. Instead, I get annoyed when people only blame one while dismissing the other. And in that aspect you're no different than the people you're calling out on.

Although, I admit I feel a lot more pity towards Sakura because Kishi is keeping her alive just so he can abuse her character. Yuck. The way Kishi writes his female characters disgust me.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 27 September 2014 - 12:54 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#14 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 01:18 PM

Naruto and Sakura are both centered around Sasuke than each other in the recent chapters. I expressed my annoyance at both of them when the chapter came out. Instead, I get annoyed when people only blame one while dismissing the other. And in that aspect you're no different than the people you're calling out on.

Although, I admit I feel a lot more pity towards Sakura because Kishi is keeping her alive just so he can abuse her character. Yuck. The way Kishi writes his female characters disgust me.

I dismissed Sakura? Where in my post did I do so?

All I'm doing is expressing disappointment at the people who expected Nauto to do/say something.

What I am trying to say is- Think about it from Naruto's pov too, not just from Sakura's pov. Consider his feelings too.

Yes, Sakura got treated bad..but so did Naruto. Yes, Sakura got emotionally hurt probably, but so did Naruto.

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#15 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 01:50 PM

I dismissed Sakura? Where in my post did I do so?

All I'm doing is expressing disappointment at the people who expected Nauto to do/say something.

What I am trying to say is- Think about it from Naruto's pov too, not just from Sakura's pov. Consider his feelings too.
Yes, Sakura got treated bad..but so did Naruto. Yes, Sakura got emotionally hurt probably, but so did Naruto.

You're calling out on people for expecting Naruto to do something which is not only concerning this chapter but previous moments such as when Naruto declared Sasuke a friend after he even tried to kill Sakura, yet at the same time, you yourself are complaining that Sakura doesn't care about Naruto as below and in the chapter thread. That's why I'm saying that you're doing the same thing as the people you're accusing of.

"The girl he loves doesn't even think about him, doesn't even consider the fact that Naruto could end up dying in this fight. Instead she worries about Sasuke."

EDIT: Come to think of it, you're one of the people who actually don't like his both Sakura and a naruto are centered around Sasuke. So, I take back. So I shouldn't think you're the same as those who only blame either Naruto or Sakura.

#16 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 01:51 PM

You're calling out on people for expecting Naruto to do something which is not only concerning this chapter but previous moments such as when Naruto declared Sasuke a friend after he even tried to kill Sakura, yet at the same time, you yourself are complaining that Sakura doesn't care about Naruto as below and in the chapter thread. That's why I'm saying that you're doing the same thing as the people you're accusing of.

"The girl he loves doesn't even think about him, doesn't even consider the fact that Naruto could end up dying in this fight. Instead she worries about Sasuke."

Are you kidding? You know I hate the bromance as much as you do. I'm not calling out people on that matter, I'm calling out people on this matter- bashing Naruto just because he didn't interfere Sasuke and Sakura's conversation. 

What could Naruto even say in this matter? Sakura says she loves/loved Sasuke and Sasuke says he doesn't love her. 

How could Naruto possibly interfere in this matter? Getting over Sasuke is something Sakura has to do on her own, because its her feelings after all.

Yes, you quote me. But isn't that what happened in this chapter? She only tried to stop Sasuke, she did not think about Naruto. 

I said that because I was trying to explain that words from Sasuke and Sakura, the two closest to him ( or so he likes to claim in Sasuke's case), could have caused emotional pain to Naruto.

Sakura is not the only one who got hurt here, Naruto did as well. Be fair to both of them and don't just blame everything on Naruto. You seem to feel the same way anyway.

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 27 September 2014 - 01:53 PM.

#17 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 01:58 PM

Are you kidding? You know I hate the bromance as much as you do. I'm not calling out people on that matter, I'm calling out people on this matter- bashing Naruto just because he didn't interfere Sasuke and Sakura's conversation. 

What could Naruto even say in this matter? Sakura says she loves/loved Sasuke and Sasuke says he doesn't love her. 
How could Naruto possibly interfere in this matter? Getting over Sasuke is something Sakura has to do on her own, because its her feelings after all.

Yes, you quote me. But isn't that what happened in this chapter? She only tried to stop Sasuke, she did not think about Naruto. 
I said that because I was trying to explain that words from Sasuke and Sakura, the two closest to him ( or so he likes to claim in Sasuke's case), could have caused emotional pain to Naruto.

Sakura is not the only one who got hurt here, Naruto did as well. Be fair to both of them and don't just blame everything on Naruto. You seem to feel the same way anyway.

I know so I edited my post right after I wrote it but it wasn't fast enough. I remembered you're one of the few who can see both their faults and point them out when either of them makes the mistake. Silly me to forget it. So it was my fault for putting you in the same group as the ones you're calling out on. I'm sorry.

#18 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:01 PM

I know so I edited my post right after I wrote it but it wasn't fast enough. I remembered you're one of the few who can see both their faults and point them out when either of them makes the mistake. Silly me to forget it. So it was my fault for putting you in the same group as the ones you're calling out on. I'm sorry.

I didn't see the edit before posting my response. Its no problem, no need to apologize and all  :sweat:

#19 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:53 PM

So the news has come that MS version was the more accurate one and this makes me even more sad because that is present tense. Now I seriously hope naruto just move on. Sakura will always love sasuke and even if NS happens magically somehow, Naruto will just be a second guy who sakura will choose because sasuke already guessed how selfish sakura can be and denied her love.

Really a very 'happy' birthday Naruto.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#20 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:57 PM

So the news has come that MS version was the more accurate one and this makes me even more sad because that is present tense. Now I seriously hope naruto just move on. Sakura will always love sasuke and even if NS happens magically somehow, Naruto will just be a second guy who sakura will choose because sasuke already guessed how selfish sakura can be and denied her love.

Really a very 'happy' birthday Naruto.

I think you should just calm down about the whole thing... She could easily be lying this time around. Just wait until further chapters.

Edited by Iwantbuns, 27 September 2014 - 04:57 PM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users