Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:18 PM

The chapter is out !! http://mangastream.c...ruto/63036033/1
Ok chapter wonder what happened to Neji if he really is mindcontrolled or if its a Zetsu clone.
I hope soon the time comes that Sakura finally says who she loves/likes >_> Kishi is trolling us too long XD

Edited by Davidos, 18 May 2011 - 05:27 PM.

#2 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:36 PM

I'm pretty excited for this chapter, and am myself curious about what's up with Neji or if that's really him. Then again, he used the gentle fist, so that's probably him.

And come on, we're 90% sure who Sakura likes! What I want to know is how she is going to deal with Neji, because she's a target now! Maybe this is where Kishi is putting more emphasis on Sakura as a heroine. I could be wrong, but when Kishi wants to have his female characters to take part in the story, he usually comes out shining!

#3 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:46 PM

Very interesting chapter, liked the twist. I have a theory of what's going on. I suspect that Pain and Itachi are using some sort of Genjutsu to control a person, but it can only be used in a person at the time, since if you pay attention, the guy with a crush on Sakura seems to have gotten back to normal after Neji being possesed. I could be wrong tough.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#4 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:53 PM

Sakura is finally gonna do something! I wonder how she'll snap Neji out of it.

#5 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:59 PM

Yikes. My heart was literally beating hard as the suspense built up.

Great chapter. smile.gif It was really nice to see Sakura again, and now we're left fearing for her safety as the killer is a friend she trusts! Neji has almost certainly been influenced by Itachi, and it must have been a really powerful illusion to distort his personality that much.

I really can't wait to see what happens next chapter! Will Sakura see what's happening before it's too late? I'd like to think that Kyuubi Naruto, with his ability to sense malevolent intentions, would be able to arrive in the nick of time, but I still think that Tsunade and the Raikage will intercept him before he gets close to the battleground (but here's hoping heheelq7.png ). But Sakura vs Neji would be interesting to watch, and she could even use a medical jutsu to knock him out.

Bravo, Kishi, a wonderful chapter full of suspense. And quit trolling about Sakura's feelings. tongue.gif

#6 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:01 PM

Negato and Itachi looked like two drunk lovers stumbling back home from the pub..lol

I'm not sure if I read it right but it looks like Negi might be effeted by the power of the moon, making him suseptable to the Genjutsu, I wonder if we are going to be seeing a battle between Neji and Sakura? Or if we'll see a repeat of last time and Naruto will dive in last second to save her.

The poor medics sure are hard at work, even little Tonton has to put in a shift.

Can't say much about Sakura's declaration, i'm sure Sasuke lovers will be thinking she's referring to him, and we think it's Naruto, doesn't really tell us much, but was nice to see Sakura take charge, a Chuunin holding the same respect (if not more)that the Jounin Medics, that's pretty awesome, specially when she was also on the battlefield during the day.

I liked the last comment made my Naruto, he's still not given up on Kyuubi, and i'm sure now that we will definitely see Kyuubi/Naruto team somewhere in the future, and it will blow even Bee and Eight-tails combined force away.

Kodachi: you forgot the spoiler tags, it's still first page.

iAnby7W.gif

#7 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:06 PM

So here's a thought, what if like someone said before me its a control thing, and it bounced from the guy with a crush to Neji. What if that bounced to Sakura? Just a random thought.

Also I don't know if Pain and Itachi were involved with this one, as it dint seem like they were near the tents but who knows.

As for Kishi trolling us AGAIN I just want to point out the obvious that anytime it was about her love about Sasuke there was no room left for interpretation. Its only when her feelings for Naruto that things are always interupted.

Over all interesting chapter can't wait for the Next

He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#8 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:11 PM

Great chapter.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#9 kabu-chan

kabu-chan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE (narukunsakuchan @ May 18 2011, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So here's a thought, what if like someone said before me its a control thing, and it bounced from the guy with a crush to Neji. What if that bounced to Sakura? Just a random thought.

Also I don't know if Pain and Itachi were involved with this one, as it dint seem like they were near the tents but who knows.

As for Kishi trolling us AGAIN I just want to point out the obvious that anytime it was about her love about Sasuke there was no room left for interpretation. Its only when her feelings for Naruto that things are always interupted.

the bolded part: sooooo true lol! at first i was like "oh god please let her not say the word 'sasuke' TT TT" but then when the moment was immediately interrupted i was like, "lol she definitely meant naruto."

Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is success.

#10 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (narukunsakuchan @ May 18 2011, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, re-reading the chapter, the guy is always hanging around Sakura (creepy stalker eyes, lol). We never even see the face of the killer until Neji reveals himself as the one responsible.

Pain and Itachi could certainly have intercepted Neji while he was on his way to the medic camp, and influenced him then. Neji was tired as well, so he would have been more susceptible to the Sharingan/Rinnegan.

#11 Kobayashi

Kobayashi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, photography, computers, games...

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:38 PM

Nice chapter all in all, liked the part with kyubi. Especially part with Sakura telling she has someone she likes, heh its not hard to gues its Naruto. It would be insane if it was Sasuke.

#12 Darkive13

Darkive13

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:42 PM

Alright, Neji is definitely being controlled. My guess it that while he was scanning the area with his byakugan, he got an eye full of sharingan/rinnegan action. That's why no one else noticed his change.
Also, trolling or not, i think its a good sign for us narusaku fans that sakura's already talking about someone else she loves. It would completely invalidate Sakura's character to have her go from her confessing love to naruto, even if it was a plan, to saying she loved sasuke so shortly afterwards.

#13 Temari

Temari

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:46 PM

Nice chapter. Things are getting interesting..

It's just a theory, but seems like 'possessed' Neji is going to kidnap Sakura, so then she will become Madara's ace in the hole: I'm pretty sure that demon is well aware of Naruto and Sakura's feelings for each other. But before this... I'm dying to see Sakura in action!!

The 'suspicious guy' isn't that suspicius to me: I'm sure he figured that Neji was the spy. And maybe that love letter wasn't a love letter at all, but a warning for Sakura. Who knows...

#14 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (Temari @ May 18 2011, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice chapter. Things are getting interesting..

It's just a theory, but seems like 'possessed' Neji is going to kidnap Sakura, so then she will become Madara's ace in the hole: I'm pretty sure that demon is well aware of Naruto and Sakura's feelings for each other. But before this... I'm dying to see Sakura in action!!

The 'suspicious guy' isn't that suspicius to me: I'm sure he figured that Neji was the spy. And maybe that love letter wasn't a love letter at all, but a warning for Sakura. Who knows...

I tought about that once too, but is kind of unlikely that Sakura would be kidnaped because Madara knows their feelings for each other, but he could try to kidnap her since they are team mates

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#15 Kobayashi

Kobayashi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, photography, computers, games...

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:54 PM

"Suspicious guy" was suspicious cause he was hiding looking at Sakura all day to bring up courage to stand in front of her and give her that letter,and that was Kishis way of making suspense that we all think sakura is in danger by that guy and that noone could suspect that neji is the guy who killed the medic team. (yeah we knew earlier cause we had spoilers, but if not we would also belive its that guy) Again i am saying good thing Kishi brought up that sakura has somenone she likes, finally the things are set in motion.

Edited by Kobayashi, 18 May 2011 - 06:55 PM.

#16 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:58 PM

Really nice chapter! I had my suspicion on Neji the whole chapter, especially because of his eyes, they were just "different" than they should be.

And Kishi is letting us wait with Sakura and who she loves. Why torture us, Kishi? T_T

I have the feeling that "Neji" is actually Hizashi, but in disguise. Don't ask how he escaped Hiashi, I just say what I think. :#

Anyways, next chapter Sakura vs. "Neji"! Finally action for my Sakura-chan! ^^

#17 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:04 PM

I really did like this chapter, not only did we see Naruto tell off the Kyuubi, but we finally get to see Sakura in action! It's about damn time and I have my suspicions that the killer Neji maybe a white Zetsu clone since he was able to do that with Kisame back in those chapters so long ago, but I guess we won't find out until the next chapter and hopefully Sakura can put up a good fight against whoever this is, but if not then Madara has a very powerful bargaining chip since we all know how much Sakura means to Naruto.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#18 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:05 PM

They(Nagato,Itachi) are going to capture Sakura and use her to lure out Naruto(give up or the girl gets it!) something like that and both Neji and the guy with the letter are being controlled.

#19 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:07 PM

Wow that's a twist, but Naruto never gives up on anyone does he. I'm kind of worried about Sakura though, I don't think that they're trying to attack or normal kidnap Sakura, it seems like they're targetting Sakura for control. It all ties in, Sakura confesses, then the fight happens and Madara appears, then the war starts, now Naruto escapes and Madara finds out. They're targeting the main heroine for capture. I'd like to see what happens if it doesn't work, that would be a shock to them. Madara could've been spying on the whole fight and learned from Kabuto about the rest.

Edited by Insurrection, 18 May 2011 - 07:07 PM.

#20 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ May 18 2011, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, re-reading the chapter, the guy is always hanging around Sakura (creepy stalker eyes, lol). We never even see the face of the killer until Neji reveals himself as the one responsible.

Pain and Itachi could certainly have intercepted Neji while he was on his way to the medic camp, and influenced him then. Neji was tired as well, so he would have been more susceptible to the Sharingan/Rinnegan.

That's the impression I got, too. Neji was the crazy murderer all along, but we were supposed to suspect the unknown guy. And it was so cute to see Sakura have an admirer stalking her. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users