42 replies to this topic

#1 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:41 AM

Okay, here's the deal. I don't know what any of you guys think, but I strongly feel that Tsunade isn't gonna make it. Even if she does manage to survive having her lower and upper body split apart, I doubt she be able to continue her role as Hokage unless her Strength of a Hundred Jutsu manages to put her body back in place if positioned properly. Though if I remember correctly, Tsunade's chakra reserves were pretty low when we last saw her, so I think she's on the verge of death what with nearly zero chakra left and having been bisected by a tree branch.

But this topic is not about the chances for Tsunade's survival in her current state. Let's just say for the sake of speculation that the worst case scenario happens and Konoha is left without a Hokage. Now ask yourselves, who will be the next Hokage to take Tsunade's place? Many of you say that it would be Naruto, but many people on this forum (myself included) believe that he is not ready for the responsibilities of being the Hokage. Many of you say that Kakashi could be the next Hokage, but many people will quickly point out that Kakashi doesn't really want to be Hokage and only agreed to take the job before receiving the news that Tsunade came out of her coma is because he felt that there wasn't any choice and needed to take responsibility for the safety of the village.

Now having factored in those two candidates credentials for Hokageship, I've come to the conclusion that their circumstances at the moment would be quite problematic if one of those guys were chosen to become Hokage. You might be thinking that those are the only two candidates we have for the title of Hokage, who else could possibly be able to be perfectly qualified for the job? Why, none other than our Heroine's paternal guardian known as Kizashi Haruno.

Now I know that this may be a stretch, but hear me out on this. I have a theory that if Sasuke flips his kitten for whatever reason it may be, he'll get encountered by the remaining Leaf Ninja who were stationed back at home to guard the village. Among those stationed to guard the Leaf would be Sakura's parents Mebuki and Kizashi along with other members of the Haruno Clan and maybe some people from Kizashi's side of the family. At that point, a fight will break out where Sakura's parents will display just how powerful they really are. This is assuming that they're not just typical mook level shinobi, but could be almighty janitors if they happen to have power comparable to a high level Jonin or that of a Kage.

As for what type of abilities that Kizashi might have, here's my speculation. Kizashi wouldn't have the Genjutsu abilities that the Haruno Clan has (assuming if the family name of Haruno isn't just a family name given for the sake of Sakura having a family name and if "Inner-Sakura" isn't just some comic relief type thing) could possess not one, not two, but three elemental Kekkei Totas. If any of you are familiar with the theories I've posted so far then you'd know of my "Lava+Boil=Crystal/Sand?+Scorch?=Dust" theory that I've posted a million times already. I believe that Kizashi may have come from a family of various ancestral roots that could give him enough genes to possess three elemental Kekkei Totas. No, I'm not implying that Kizashi hails from a specific clan because I believe that elemental Kekkei Genkais are not bound to certain clans except in cases like Haku of the Yuki Clan and Hashirama of the Senju Clan. Hell, Mu and Onoki don't appear to have any blood relations whatsoever. So if my theory is correct, than Kizashi would know the Five Basic Elements of Nature Transformation, four Kekkei Genkai elements and three Kekkei Tota elements.

I can understand why some people might be skeptical, but then again, Kizashi was the Fourth Hokage in the Road to Ninja universe. Even if it was just an opposite reality type of thing, maybe Kishimoto was hinting about possible future events in the story or playing around with ideas he wishes to incorporate into the story. This is of course going by whether Kishi intends to make Kizashi a viable candidate for the rank of Hokage or not. I just felt that this theory was too juicy to keep all to myself.

Feel free to let me know what you guys think of this theory of mine. Who knows, maybe Kishi could introduce a new character to take Tsunade's place as Hokage. If any of you guys have ideas on who else could be the new Hokage, that would be cool to know as well.

I feel very accomplished after typing up this long-ass essay on a fictional universe. cool.gif

#2 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

Interesting. I do find the concept of Sakura's family being left behind in Konoha and defending it against a bat-$*** Sasuke (If it comes to that, Sasuke has some.... random mood swings o_O)

I'm not exactly sure about her father becoming Hokage. It would be interesting, but it's also kinda out there. Then again, as we have seen with the Uzumaki Clan grounds, Kishi pulls things out of nowhere.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#3 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:40 AM

oh dont worry i think its a great post. sooo i think tsunade is going to make it. as you say both naruto and kakasi arent ready. for naruto i agree. but for kakasi i think he can be the hokage. i dont knOW about other characters but kakasi is a strong candidate but not strong enough is he? i think a new one is impossible now as the manga is going to finish but who knows. kisi might and how about me? haha just a joke. so umm in case if tsunade dies i ll prefer kakasi. but i dont also think that tsunade is going to die . that would odd i think.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#4 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:46 AM

It's interesting but I remain skeptical to that idea. Wouldn't he receive more consideration when Sarutobi died and they were looking for a fifth?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#5 That Uchiha

That Uchiha

The Avatar's Love

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Korrasami, The Legend of Korra, Avatar: the Last Airbender, The 100

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:00 AM

It's possible.
But IMO if Kizashi was Kage material we would have heard about at least some of his feats by now and he would have been considered for the job sooner.
But you never know with Kishimoto.

307yhqh.gif

"Asami is Korra's Heart"
[follow for more korrasami & atla / lok]

#6 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:36 AM

Well, as it is right now, it would seem that Minato is likely to take the position once more. I have this gut feeling he'll break out of ET somehow.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#7 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

Then technically the village won't need a sixth tongue.gif I say Naruto since I'm sure that was the plan for one reason or another.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#8 xerorains

xerorains

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:29 PM

Whoever it would be, it would only be an interim Hokage. After all, Kishi did state Naruto is to become Hokage. So as far as we can see, the only people left to defeat are Obito, Madara, and Sasuke. It is also possible if the events unfold quickly, with the village coming under attack that no Hokage would be selected, instead the Shinobi Alliance would act in it's defense.

In my mind, it'd have to be Kakashi. Though your idea is interesting and I may not be opposed depending on how it played out. I would find it a difficult pill to swallow if Kizashi did pull out all of those abilities. In that case, it would make me feel like Sakura has been gypped. To have that powerful of a father and receive no instruction would strike me as blasphemy.

#9 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

Minato becoming the Hokage again is the most unlikely thing ever. I highly doubt he's going to want to stay in ET form and lead the village again.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#10 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

To me, the series doesn't have enough time for two more Hokage and we know Naruto must attain the position as an ending to the series. I really don't think there will be another Hokage before Naruto.

We know Kakashi was about to become Hokage and accept the role. And Kakashi himself has said Naruto has long since surpassed him. So if Kakashi was offered the position, Naruto is just as capable.

Maybe he lacks a certain amount of maturity, even if it's just because he is still a teenager. However I think it would work and make for a good ending if when Naruto is appointed as Hokage, he forms his own group of elite and close advisors. Kakashi, Shikamaru, Sakura, Kiba, Hinata, etc.; they would all stand behind him and devote their efforts to protect their Village.

We already know from the recent chapters that they are all willing to follow Naruto unquestionably. And I think it would be cool if Naruto was the first Hokage to change the role of the job a bit. The rookies could be his "cabinet" all sharing the responsibility to protect their village and the shinobi world.

#11 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    ect....

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:40 AM

garra become a rikikage when he was a teen ager. didnt he. so why not? but i think that tsunade is going to make it. and he ll leave the position at the end of the manga.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#12 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:29 AM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Feb 5 2013, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
garra become a rikikage when he was a teen ager. didnt he. so why not? but i think that tsunade is going to make it. and he ll leave the position at the end of the manga.

Good thinking wink.gif

you're right, your point about Gaara certainly proves Naruto's age shouldn't be a factor. It also supports others things I said like Naruto would be a Hokage with a large, dedicated group just like Gaara had. When he became Kazekage, he wasn't totally accepted by the public (like Naruto and the public of Konoha) but he had devout followers to support him, like Temari and Kankuro.

And I figure if Tsunade survives, she will take her defeat as a sign it's time to pass the position on to more capable hands and step-down.

#13 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:02 AM

no tsunade wont step down. and if she does then who ll be the hokage. naruto isnt ready and he wont also acept it. and as you said there isnt time for 2 hokages.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#14 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Feb 6 2013, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
no tsunade wont step down. and if she does then who ll be the hokage. naruto isnt ready and he wont also acept it. and as you said there isnt time for 2 hokages.

I'm having trouble understanding what you are saying and now I'm really confused. You are now saying the opposite of what you said last post?

Why don't you believe Tsunade would leave the position? (IF she survives). She is no longer suited to be Hokage. We have seen an aging Hokage step down before to make way for a new generation of stronger ninja. That aging Hokage was Sarutobi and that new generation was led by Minato. If anything, Tsunade stepping down would just be another one of Kishi's beloved parallels.

Naruto is going to be given the position of Hokage whether he is ready or not. Besides, no leader was every "ready" to take the position, they became capable while in the position. No President or PM was ready to run a country, they had nevery done it before, but if history remembers them as a good President, then it's because they became the leader that was required. We know Naruto can do that.

#15 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

okey so first thing i am not good in english so sorry. secondly i said naruto wont accept IMO the hokage sit not now. he once said that how he can become a hokage when he cant save his friend? well i belive that tsunade will step down at the end of manga not now cause you said there isnt time for 2 hokages. if tsunade steps down and naruto wont accept the sit then someone else will be the hokage and he has to step down or die so that naruto would become the hokage. but if naruto will accept then it wont happen. so thats why i think tsunade shouldnt step down. am i clear?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#16 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:08 AM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Feb 6 2013, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
okey so first thing i am not good in english so sorry. secondly i said naruto wont accept IMO the hokage sit not now. he once said that how he can become a hokage when he cant save his friend? well i belive that tsunade will step down at the end of manga not now cause you said there isnt time for 2 hokages. if tsunade steps down and naruto wont accept the sit then someone else will be the hokage and he has to step down or die so that naruto would become the hokage. but if naruto will accept then it wont happen. so thats why i think tsunade shouldnt step down. am i clear?

oooooh okay smile.gif thanks for clarifying. Yeah I understand. I get what you are saying for sure. Naruto will not accept Hokage until the conflict with Sasuke is concluded. What I said earlier, I didn't necessarily mean right away. You are right it would all make a lot more sense to happen at the very end, when all the story lines are concluded.

#17 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:40 AM

right. and sorry for before. cause i am not that good at english.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#18 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

It's too soon imo. The 4th Great War isn't even over yet, remember that Madara Uchicha retains that regenerative ability even after being release from the resurrection justu. It doesn't matter if his whole body gets annihilated, which we've since with the other revive shinobis, the paper-like material will just produce him again.

But if I'm really honest, 3 possiblities:

1) It sure as hell wouldn't be Naruto since he hasn't settled the score with Sasuke yet. I feel that him become Hokage but then putting all his responsibilities as one just to keep chasing Sasuke would be a great disservice to the village.

2) OR, that fact that Naruto's heroic action in the battlefield and he's ability to unite everyone in the frontlines against the 10th Tail will make him unanimously a Hokage, which he can then use his powers to pardon Sasuke and win him over by diplomacy. (This is probably the most unlikey scenario since an international criminal needs all the 5 Kages' approval).

3) The 4 past Hokages' will play a role in who is going to be the next Hokage, it would be a waste of writing if they got revive just for some lame indulgence to Sasuke's emo-glorified-revenge against the Konoha village. Heck, I think Itachi is a much more like-able and relatable person than he is.

In any case, the Hokage will not be the 5th after this 4th Great War settles down. It would be someone else, it pretty obvious the Tsunade isn't going to make it.

Edited by Killer Bee's Album, 09 February 2013 - 10:45 PM.

#19 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (Killer Bee's Album @ Feb 9 2013, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's too soon imo. The 4th Great War isn't even over yet, remember that Madara Uchicha retains that regenerative ability even after being release from the resurrection justu. It doesn't matter if his whole body gets annihilated, which we've since with the other revive shinobis, the paper-like material will just produce him again.

Madara hasn't been released from Edo Tensei (remember he used it on himself before he was released and he said that he can't become the Jubi's Jinchuriki with an Edo Tensei body and has to be resurrected by Obito with Rinne Tensei.

But if I'm really honest, 3 possiblities:

1) It sure as hell wouldn't be Naruto since he hasn't settled the score with Sasuke yet. I feel that him become Hokage but then putting all his responsibilities as one just to keep chasing Sasuke would be a great disservice to the village.

Well Naruto has said that he cannot become Hokage until he saves Sasuke so.

2) OR, that fact that Naruto's heroic action in the battlefield and he's ability to unite everyone in the frontlines against the 10th Tail will make him unanimously a Hokage, which he can then use his powers to pardon Sasuke and win him over by diplomacy. (This is probably the most unlikey scenario since an international criminal needs all the 5 Kages' approval).

I agree that this is the least likely scenario, not only for the same reason as 1 but while Naruto may have the power to pardon him for what he's done it would only extend to Konoha, it would take the other 4 Kage and probable to 5 Diamyos too.

3) The 4 past Hokages' will play a role in who is going to be the next Hokage, it would be a waste of writing if they got revive just for some lame indulgence to Sasuke's emo-glorified-revenge against the Konoha village. Heck, I think Itachi is a much more like-able and relatable person than he is.

About the Hokages, I think they are only going to be here for long enough for Sasuke to talk to them, mainly because I don't think Orochimaru is strong enough in his current state to keep them under control for long. as for Itachi I am in total agreement.

In any case, the Hokage will not be the 5th after this 4th Great War settles down. It would be someone else, it pretty obvious the Tsunade isn't going to make it.

I'm not gonna say that it's 100% that Tsunade is going to die, because while it does look like she is, remember back during the Sasuke Retrieval arc it looked like Neji and Choji were going to die too but they survived.

Personally I think that if Naruto isn't the 6th Hokage I think it will be Kakashi, why? because
  1. While he does say that he is the "Hokage Type" he was fully prepared to take the job.
  2. Because he said he isn't the "Hokage Type" I can see him resigning as soon as Naruto is ready

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#20 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE (Jake @ Feb 10 2013, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
About the Hokages, I think they are only going to be here for long enough for Sasuke to talk to them, mainly because I don't think Orochimaru is strong enough in his current state to keep them under control for long. as for Itachi I am in total agreement.

That's where I disagree. Kabuto basically borrowed Orochimaru's chakra and during the those times, he perfected the Sage mode for the Snake and stole a slew of abilities from other shinobies since Orochimaru's absence. When Orochimaru got revived he basically took all of those borrowed charkra from Kabuto away from him in that cave scene, and mind you that reviving the 4 past Hokage help regain his hands back so he can perform jutsus again! Orochimaru is formidable and even more powerful than when he 1st attacked the Leaf Village.

Plus, if Kabuto can revive and control all of the historical Shinobis in the 4th Great War then I think it's safe to assume that Orochimaru can handle 4 Hokages with the new and improved Resurrection jutsu.

Edited by Killer Bee's Album, 10 February 2013 - 12:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users