Close
Photo

OMG!! This guy just powned Sawer7mage with a narusaku rant!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 ichaichamaster

ichaichamaster

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

Here is his video, YOU MUST CHECK IT OUT IF YOU ARE A NARUSAKU FAN!!

here
Writing is a disease and it's only one symptom is insonia

A victory is momentary, but a failure is forever. Failure is well enjoyed with friends and love ones.

Search and build the true peace and love (not a hippie quote XD)

Dead man's party

Sasuke is invited...XD

#2 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:14 PM

this guy serves the Global Liberation Army in Comand Conquer Generals

I lose 5 mins of my life

Edited by dovahkiin, 30 April 2012 - 07:22 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#3 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

Anyone could pwn his pairing discussions, he doesn't use facts or data, just fanboy taste, and it ends up being terrible, it's why I don't watch him anymore.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#4 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Apr 30 2012, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Foreverinworld.

He is awesome. Though only I watched him here. happy.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#5 ichaichamaster

ichaichamaster

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:19 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 30 2012, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone could pwn his pairing discussions, he doesn't use facts or data, just fanboy taste, and it ends up being terrible, it's why I don't watch him anymore.

Not really. 3 youtube users that i used to watch tried it but failed. they were slextrem, lordofice72 and another guy i never watched. anywaysm when they had done their 3 part video replying to sawyer, it wasn't as good as this guy's and besides their videos got trolled by sawyer fanboys.

Now this guy is the real deal, he is very smart and also does chapter reviews very well. he does one piece, bleach and Naruto at the SAME TIME!! who cares if he is wearing a mask, he atleast shows himself to a certain extent.

Check out one of his reviews : here

A victory is momentary, but a failure is forever. Failure is well enjoyed with friends and love ones.

Dead man's party

Sasuke is invited...XD

#6 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:03 AM

QUOTE (ichaichamaster @ May 1 2012, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not really. 3 youtube users that i used to watch tried it but failed. they were slextrem, lordofice72 and another guy i never watched. anywaysm when they had done their 3 part video replying to sawyer, it wasn't as good as this guy's and besides their videos got trolled by sawyer fanboys.

Now this guy is the real deal, he is very smart and also does chapter reviews very well. he does one piece, bleach and Naruto at the SAME TIME!! who cares if he is wearing a mask, he atleast shows himself to a certain extent.

Check out one of his reviews : here

Excuse me? You're telling me Slextrem can't beat that guy? I will have to call BS on that. First of all have you actually checked any of Slextrem's reviews??? Because I have and they make sense, their logical, they're not full of biased, and she's not acting like some crazed fan boy. Slextrem is the video author of "NS the build up" a video that shows all NS moments in the manga from part 1 all the way to ch 459, although she should updated with Sakura's confession. I suggest you go watch one of her reviews and then come back here and give me an straight honest answer. That guy was terrible and it was hard to understand what he was saying most of the times.

Edited by Gravenimage, 01 May 2012 - 10:12 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#7 ichaichamaster

ichaichamaster

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:31 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ May 1 2012, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Excuse me? You're telling me Slextrem can't beat that guy? I will have to call BS on that. First of all have you actually checked any of Slextrem's reviews??? Because I have and they make sense, their logical, they're not full of biased, and she's not acting like some crazed fan boy. Slextrem is the video author of "NS the build up" a video that shows all NS moments in the manga from part 1 all the way to ch 459, although she should updated with Sakura's confession. I suggest you go watch one of her reviews and then come back here and give me an straight honest answer. That guy was terrible and it was hard to understand what he was saying most of the times.

i actually watched all of her videos and i never said they sucked, i just said her video was overflowened with sawer's fanboys hate, and i am here to help this guy so that won't happen again. Second of all slextrem does have a video about sakura's confession, but she has been deleting her videos lately for reasons unknown sad.gif Just saying slextrem, lordofice72 and the other guy weren't enough to defeat saywer's fanboys, but of course they also powned sawyer with logic. long story short, they defeated the guy, but not the fanboys.

Dead man's party

Sasuke is invited...XD

#8 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:02 AM

QUOTE (ichaichamaster @ May 1 2012, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i actually watched all of her videos and i never said they sucked, i just said her video was overflowened with sawer's fanboys hate, and i am here to help this guy so that won't happen again. Second of all slextrem does have a video about sakura's confession, but she has been deleting her videos lately for reasons unknown sad.gif Just saying slextrem, lordofice72 and the other guy weren't enough to defeat saywer's fanboys, but of course they also powned sawyer with logic. long story short, they defeated the guy, but not the fanboys.

So this is what I'm getting out of it:
Slextrem, lordofice72 and some other NS debater aren't good enough at debating because they supposedly couldn't handle the comments from Sawyer7mage's fanboys. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

... what?

JA2DBzd.png

#9 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:16 AM

I could "pwn" Sawyer half asleep.

#10 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:33 AM

QUOTE (ichaichamaster @ May 1 2012, 03:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh I'm sorry I guess I didn't read well your post my apologies. You're right but it should be obvious to avoid YT it's a war zone for shipping wars where reasoning and logic doesn't work against fanboys from users or their twisted logic. Also I know sawyer he's smart and smart enough to see the truth of the little chances NH and SS have of becoming canon in the manga. The problem is he's letting his love for NH get the best of him and he's obviously siding with NH fans, I have seen him in some of his reviews arguing of the trope of the male protagonist/tsundere heroine. Saying that it's the same thing over and over again and that Kishi was planning in making something different when it comes to pairings.

I have to disagree with him because so far in the 584 chapters the manga has been doing Kishi has been obviously showing "the same thing when it comes to pairings." If he started with the male protagonist/ heroine or tsundere since he began writing his manga then he's obviously not going to stop now or change it all of the sudden for some random pairing with no development. Also sawyer needs to know that it's a shounen manga and a lot of these types of manga is always the male protagonist with the heroine tsundere. In fact he's smart enough to know that, people who read a lot of shounen manga are aware of which pairing is going to be which and once you see the development the protagonists are taking as the story unfolds you are certain that they're the main pairing and they might get together at the end of the story.

Edited by Gravenimage, 01 May 2012 - 11:42 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:25 PM

That moment when you all find out she has an account on this site. Slextrem that is.

Edited by Fyuria'sLeo, 01 May 2012 - 12:25 PM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#12 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ May 1 2012, 05:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That moment when you all find out she has an account on this site. Slextrem that is.

I know that a long time ago the thing she never logs in to this forum. sweat.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#13 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:06 PM

It's not really hard to "pwn" NH logic. I do it all the time on my Youtube channel. Though it gets a lot of dislikes. D:

#14 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ May 1 2012, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know that a long time ago the thing she never logs in to this forum. sweat.gif

She was on during one of the latest chapters.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#15 ichaichamaster

ichaichamaster

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (Rocket @ May 1 2012, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So this is what I'm getting out of it:
Slextrem, lordofice72 and some other NS debater aren't good enough at debating because they supposedly couldn't handle the comments from Sawyer7mage's fanboys. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

... what?
that is your own assumption. What i mean is that their videos didn't get as much support from fans as sawyer's video did, even thought their videos are better, that's why i made this thread, so that this guy gets the support he owns, and also for slextrem and lordofice72 to get more support as well

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ May 1 2012, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh I'm sorry I guess I didn't read well your post my apologies. You're right but it should be obvious to avoid YT it's a war zone for shipping wars where reasoning and logic doesn't work against fanboys from users or their twisted logic. Also I know sawyer he's smart and smart enough to see the truth of the little chances NH and SS have of becoming canon in the manga. The problem is he's letting his love for NH get the best of him and he's obviously siding with NH fans, I have seen him in some of his reviews arguing of the trope of the male protagonist/tsundere heroine. Saying that it's the same thing over and over again and that Kishi was planning in making something different when it comes to pairings.

I have to disagree with him because so far in the 584 chapters the manga has been doing Kishi has been obviously showing "the same thing when it comes to pairings." If he started with the male protagonist/ heroine or tsundere since he began writing his manga then he's obviously not going to stop now or change it all of the sudden for some random pairing with no development. Also sawyer needs to know that it's a shounen manga and a lot of these types of manga is always the male protagonist with the heroine tsundere. In fact he's smart enough to know that, people who read a lot of shounen manga are aware of which pairing is going to be which and once you see the development the protagonists are taking as the story unfolds you are certain that they're the main pairing and they might get together at the end of the story.

that's ok. you see, this guy is as logical as you, and his videos should get more views instead of sawyer's slightly biased videos, that isn't fair. You should watch to this guy's video, he makes very good arguments smile.gif

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ May 1 2012, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not really hard to "pwn" NH logic. I do it all the time on my Youtube channel. Though it gets a lot of dislikes. D:

you see, my point is it isn't really hard to pwn NH logic, but the problem is they make ilogical videos and get many views, while narusaku fans like ourself make logical videos, we don't get as much views as we should and that's uncool. I'm not saying we should start a war, but at least help guys like this to rise into youtube, so that people start thinking for themselfs instead of watching ilogical videos

Dead man's party

Sasuke is invited...XD

#16 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (ichaichamaster @ May 1 2012, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that is your own assumption. What i mean is that their videos didn't get as much support from fans as sawyer's video did, even thought their videos are better, that's why i made this thread, so that this guy gets the support he owns, and also for slextrem and lordofice72 to get more support as well

that's ok. you see, this guy is as logical as you, and his videos should get more views instead of sawyer's slightly biased videos, that isn't fair. You should watch to this guy's video, he makes very good arguments smile.gif

you see, my point is it isn't really hard to pwn NH logic, but the problem is they make ilogical videos and get many views, while narusaku fans like ourself make logical videos, we don't get as much views as we should and that's uncool. I'm not saying we should start a war, but at least help guys like this to rise into youtube, so that people start thinking for themselfs instead of watching ilogical videos

Umm. we 've been at war with the NaruHina and SasuSaku factions for years, a little late for that. Lol
NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#17 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (kidNinja @ May 1 2012, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Umm. we 've been at war with the NaruHina and SasuSaku factions for years, a little late for that. Lol

You'd just be waisting your time as well. I don't know which is worse. The fangirls, or the fanboys. Both drive me insane on youtube. I got into a fight with a NH fan saying Hinata's physically stronger than Sakura. Biggest WTF of my life right there.

#18 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE (Dalton (I stink at names) @ May 2 2012, 03:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You'd just be waisting your time as well. I don't know which is worse. The fangirls, or the fanboys. Both drive me insane on youtube. I got into a fight with a NH fan saying Hinata's physically stronger than Sakura. Biggest WTF of my life right there.

I have been battling multiple NH fans for the last few days. I have never seen such a hostile fanbase over a side character. I'll be happy when NS(hopefully) becomes canon so this civil war that tears the fandom apart will be over.

Edited by kidNinja, 02 May 2012 - 03:22 AM.

NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#19 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:34 AM

When you argue with a fool, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience. Moral: Don't argue with fools. If you really want to "debate" with NH fans so much, then find those that's rational and not hurtful.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#20 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:54 AM

I'm tending to stay away from Youtube videos on pairing wars. It brings nothing, but problems even more so than forum posts. People will always argue and say they are correct, but none of it is canon yet and we have to wait. I like debating, but it does get tiring after a while because soon people choose not to accept logic or deny anything that might be hurtful to their cause. (I mean, this on both sides of the fence.)

I like what Darth Krypt said, but there is one quote I like even better.

"Tis better to say nothing and be thought of as a fool, then to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users